lol at having kids

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her

but hey if ur arrogant to think ur genetic lineage is worth it go right ahead buddy boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, borismonster, socialcel and 36 others

bean pheno. skin mogs me atleast

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mid, Lev Peshkov and 45 others
Dnr ur like 40 now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Seth Walsh, Deleted member 55314 and 24 others
cope, having kids with a great loving wife is awesome and fulfilling. But to each their own.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Broski, Mrxshmallow and 44 others
Op will die alone

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, Seth Walsh, PrinceofDarkness and 22 others
Always Cage at the retards that think the purpose of Life Is "passing on your genes". You can't live vicariously through your children, you Will be jealous because they have youth and you Will have to provide for them until they don't Say fuck you to you, your Wife Will get ugly and most likely your genetics are not worth passing on anyway

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, nofap, Lynxress and 24 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, DelonLover1999, Lynxress and 18 others
imagine being in a brutal war where thousands of your comrades have died, you eventually perish, but you do so with a smile, cause you know the empire has won, you blissfully die with the tought of your people having greater times, your body rots, then vanishes. 300 years later, an asian with her beautiful 6'4 white husband walks ontop of what used to be your rotting corpse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 55314, CFW432 and 14 others
lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her
None of this happens schizo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Seth Walsh, murdah and 12 others
daily reminder is 35 years and has the emotional maturity of the youngest zoomers on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, MasterMan, nofap and 22 others
ill be having kids with my gf one day, will be insane iois when picking them up from nursery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, nofap, DelonLover1999 and 10 others
cope, having kids with a great loving wife is awesome and fulfilling. But to each their own.
true, i couldn't imagine how fun it would be to raise your own child. to be a part of another humans life, and to eventually become old enough, and be proud of what you created. I see way too many old people getting shat on by their kids tho.

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, borismonster, k1llsw1tch and 2 others
daily reminder is 35 years and has the emotional maturity of the youngest zoomers on this site
emotional maturity means falling for the marriage trap?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, ecig, Seth Walsh and 13 others

View attachment 2799556

but hey if ur arrogant to think ur genetic lineage is worth it go right ahead buddy boy

You would aay otherwise with her

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, ElTruecel and 2 others
every amnesia thread ends up with a cuck fantasy, it's inevitable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, DelonLover1999, Lynxress and 12 others

You would aay otherwise with her

i have the low time preference to understand that one day she will turn into an old menopaused nagging woman so I would fuck her and even date her but never marry or impregnate her

every amnesia thread ends up with a cuck fantasy, it's inevitable
marriage is the ultimate cuck fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Seth Walsh, zharupodrugu and 17 others

View attachment 2799556

Whos gonna be the new man of the house?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
JBW dad vs ricecel mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, zharupodrugu, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
I already have children I just don't take care of them. Genghis khan game

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, borismonster, Lynxress and 9 others
Always Cage at the retards that think the purpose of Life Is "passing on your genes". You can't live vicariously through your children, you Will be jealous because they have youth and you Will have to provide for them until they don't Say fuck you to you, your Wife Will get ugly and most likely your genetics are not worth passing on anyway
if you're jealous you have failed on life, and yes, you do indeed live vicariously through them, cause you raise them you fucking retard, you're litteraly like those rotting toilets on tiktok not wanting children.

Theres nothing more accomplishing than to see the work you have put so much tought into work. Being old and seeing your grand kids, see what you have worked so hard for come to fruition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, nofap, Gaia262 and 8 others
correct

other than yourself, literally nobody cares about your genetic lineage

i hope you blow all that hard earnt cash on yourself in your retirement for your own well being op, instead of wasting it on muh kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, Seth Walsh and 12 others
if you're jealous you have failed on life, and yes, you do indeed live vicariously through them, cause you raise them you fucking retard, you're litteraly like those rotting toilets on tiktok not wanting children.

Theres nothing more accomplishing than to see the work you have put so much tought into work. Being old and seeing your grand kids, see what you have worked so hard for come to fruition.
You don't live vicariously through your children. They Just live their Life and spend your Money while you wageslave.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, zharupodrugu and 12 others
A great loving wife is a virgin. You (and I, and everyone else here) will not be getting such a wife.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Waking up and having something to look forward to at 60 is worth so much more

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
even worse, ur a fucking piece of shit
cope. woman shaming tactics. i am improving earth's gene pool by spreading my superior seed

• +1
i have the low time preference to understand that one day she will turn into an old menopaused nagging woman so I would fuck her and even date her but never marry or impregnate her

Life is about acceptance

Mother nature created human to age, if you are matured enough to accept that. Nothing can last forever not even this planet earth.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, latincell95 and AlexBrown84
I guess I have a different perspective when literally everyone in my family or close has been happily married forever

but if a tiktok of some gook that encountered every single side effect of pregnancy is enough to convince you to not have kids then just dont have them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, TsarTsar444 and 4 others

npc tier thinking

once you’re in the grave, nothing matters, nobody in this world will care about your passed on genes or let alone you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, gothmog6 and 5 others
Life is about acceptance

Mother nature created human to age, if you are matured enough to accept that. Nothing can last forever not even this planet earth.
basically life is about learning how to cope, right?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
npc tier thinking

once you’re in the grave, nothing matters, nobody in this world will care about your passed on genes or let alone you
Genghis khan

• +1
npc tier thinking

then grab the rope right now tough guy, you rotting on an incel forum gathering reps doensn't matter cause you'll die, so go ahead and kill yourself right now.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and NoReedemingFeature
basically life is about learning how to cope, right?
You cant have everything is this world

Sometimes learning to accept a temporary lose is a Win in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Azr616, horizontallytall and 2 others

View attachment 2799556

Imagine your ancestor fighting sabertooth tigers and shit to reproduce , just for you to end it becuase you cant pay like extra 5000 bucks lmfao

And if you dont have any children you are a genetic deadend by nature's law. You and a truecel are in the same bracket then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
And if you dont have any children you are a genetic deadend by nature's law. You and a truecel are in the same bracket then
you know its over for this site when they side with the single no kids women on tiktok

go ahead and become a rotting corpse drinking alcohol, gaining money for no purpose, as you inevitably hit the wall at 40, enjoy your life without kids. Goodluck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shycel, borismonster, nofap and 16 others
correct

other than yourself, literally nobody cares about your genetic lineage

i hope you blow all that hard earnt cash on yourself in your retirement for your own well being op, instead of wasting it on muh kids
yeah brooo this retard believes in retirement, just be a handicapped geriatric blowing your money on yellow audis, and wine. woohoo, so exhilerating!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Ricky212 and standardcel
you know its over for this site when they side with the single no kids women on tiktok

go ahead and become a rotting corpse drinking alcohol, gaining money for no purpose, as you inevitably hit the wall at 40, enjoy your life without kids. Goodluck
Yeah then why looksmax at thr first place? Pussy would get boring after a time just jack off then if pleasure is the case

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress and horizontallytall
then grab the rope right now tough guy, you rotting on an incel forum gathering reps doensn't matter cause you'll die, so go ahead and kill yourself right now.
you live life to make the best out of it for YOURSELF, not for others like a cuck

i have better things to do in my life that i enjoy, like spending time on my hobbies and on my own personal development

not wageslaving for kids to give them a better life while i suffer like a good little goy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pale God, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
you live life to make the best out of it for YOURSELF, not for others like a cuck

i have better things to do in my life that i enjoy, like spending time on my hobbies and on my own personal development

not wageslaving for kids to give them a better life while o suffer like a good little goy
kids are a manifestation of yourself, family aswell, have you not watched the fast and the furious? You know its over when vin diesel sides with me, and tiktok toilets side with you

:lul:

not wageslaving for kids to give them a better life while o suffer like a good little goy
cuck is just a meaningless word on this forum now
you sound like instagram vapid whores that dont want kids because they have to spend their money for chanel bags
your hobbies as if you have to abandon them if you have kids

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, TsarTsar444 and 3 others

Its all about seeing ur kids mogging and cucking other kids knowing it’s because of your genes

• +1
yeah brooo this retard believes in retirement, just be a handicapped geriatric blowing your money on yellow audis, and wine. woohoo, so exhilerating!!!!
life after 50 is basically pointless, not only do you lose your looks but also your health fails rapidly till the point you start to experience pain while performing daily tasks

better spend all that money on drugs and morphine if you can so you suffer a painless death rather than wasting it on others who don’t care about you to the slightest

and with the way you speak, it’s clear you’re either poor or know you’ll never gather enough money for yourself to live a decently satisfying life hence the mockery of audi cars and wine

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lookologist003, Azr616 and 1 other person
life after 50 is basically pointless, not only do you lose your looks but also your health fails rapidly till the point you start to experience pain while performing daily tasks

better spend all that money on drugs and morphine if you can so you suffer a painless death rather than wasting it on others who don’t care about you to the slightest

and with the way you speak, it’s clear you’re either poor or know you’ll never gather enough money for yourself to live a decently satisfying life hence the mockery of audi cars and wine
first of all, i agree with the first statement, which only highlights the importance of children more.

you can still be a drug addict.

last statement, it's a litteral well known phenomenon that post wall mid life crisis men buy cars to look cool and feel young again.

oof, its over, google siding with me.

go join a lgbtq center you fag, go become a donator for abortion clinic

• +1
Its all about seeing ur kids mogging and cucking other kids knowing it’s because of your genes
Why can’t it be YOU who is mogging and cucking other people?

Why does it have to be someone other than you??

Producing mogger kids isn’t an excuse for living a failed life yourself in which you couldn’t mog others.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, latincell95 and 4 others
Why can’t it be YOU who is mogging and cucking other people?

Why does it have to be someone other than you??

Producing mogger kids isn’t an excuse for living a failed life yourself in which you couldn’t mog others.
You need to mog to have mogger kids unless u breed with a subhuman women

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7 and albe.ORG
You cant have everything is this world
if you’re smart and rich enough, you can

escobar had all the power and money one could think of until he got caught talking to his wife and children, because of which he was easily traced by the feds and shot down

there goes his large drug empire to nothingness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, latincell95, HitAndRun and 2 others