lol at having kids

if you’re smart and rich enough, you can

escobar had all the power and money one could think of until he got caught talking to his wife and children, because of which he was easily traced by the feds and shot down

there goes his large drug empire to nothingness
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
kids are a manifestation of yourself, family aswell, have you not watched the fast and the furious? You know its over when vin diesel sides with me, and tiktok toilets side with you

:lul:
says who? society? hollywood movies?

yeah right

tell me you’re 12 years old without telling me you’re 12 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Lmao, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Why can’t it be YOU who is mogging and cucking other people?

Why does it have to be someone other than you??

Producing mogger kids isn’t an excuse for living a failed life yourself in which you couldn’t mog others.
yeah call me back when you're slaying at 70 in your wheel chair

Funny GIF

this guy is closer to hammerhead redpill and tiktok toilets than blackpill, it's over for you my guy...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Genghis khan
genghis khan at least had a bunch of slaves to look after his n number of children

who do you have? nobody

have fun wasting your energy on your kids

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and horizontallytall

escobar had all the power and money one could think of until he got caught talking to his wife and children, because of which he was easily traced by the feds and shot down

and you are who?

and you are who?
so just cause i stated a famous example, now you expect me to be famous too? especially knowing that i’m not even middle classed?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, gothmog6 and horizontallytall
jfl @ that video
acting so entitled when he mogs her and will likely be there for her and their daughter for life

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, humanoidsub7 and 3 others

genghis khan at least had a bunch of slaves to look after his n number of children

who do you have? nobody

have fun wasting your energy on your kids
damn bro you're so redpilled and baysed holy moly1!!!

yeah when you're in your wheelchair at 77 aging like fine wine, driving around in your bugatti slaying jbs and taking drugs living la vida loca.

:lul:

who needs a purpose in life when you can take drugs and have sex , ban this foid rn

• +1
so just cause i stated a famous example, now you expect me to be famous too? especially knowing that i’m not even middle classed?
no, but i expected you to be a significant person, cause you tought being a drug lord is a valid answer.

• +1
first of all, i agree with the first statement, which only highlights the importance of children more
do you really think people, just because they are related to you, are going to care about your old wrinkly walking corpse once you get old?

grow up

unless your children or grandchildren aren’t getting any money or property from you, you’ll be ignored completely

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, gothmog6 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress and yeeyeeslayer
Every single couple I know with kids is miserable

Every single girl in the relationship resents, whips and cucks the husband. They don’t have sex and she nags him all day

He’s made to wagecuck all day, sometimes with 2 jobs just to support a fucking family. Just lmao. 0 free time, maximum stress, and for what? A little girl who’s gonna grow up to become a whore like all her friends and some little boy who, unless is top 5%, will end up a failure just like every other average guy out there

I can’t wait for the fucking retards on here fall for the wife and kids meme to live the rest of their lives as an ATM machine to kids who are destined to fail and an aging, complacent wife who doesn’t respect them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ecig, humanoidsub7, douche and 12 others
fuck marriage and ltrs in this day of age

• +1
do you really think people, just because they are related to you, are going to care about your old wrinkly walking corpse once you get old?

grow up

unless your children or grandchildren aren’t getting any money or property from you, you’ll be ignored completely
do you really think drugs and having sex is life? when you're old wrinkly walking corpse

grow up

(see what i did there you autist?)

also you're amnesias alt rep farming, at this point i choose not to believe we have a redditor from r/antinatalist and r/redpill

brooo men age like fine wine brooooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kamui
fuck marriage and ltrs
i must agree, it's becoming at an alarming rate more and more harder, but the fact that there are people out there able to, and these jackasses argument it isn't worht if opportunity is given, is plainly stupid

• +1
Every single couple I know with kids is miserable

Every single girl in their relationship resents, whips and cucks the husband. They don’t have sex and she nags him all day

I can’t wait for the fucking retards on here fall for the wife and kids meme to live the rest of their lives as an ATM machine to kids who are destined to fail and an aging, complacent wife who doesn’t respect them

this forum isnt even close to blackpilled anymore, it's hard to say it's even red pilled nowadays

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, dopaminebeyondfried, Pale God and 11 others
yes cuz only muzzies get married and have kids
Nah but they along with Christcucks are the ones who usually push the muh traditional values BS on everyone

• +1
no, but i expected you to be a significant person, cause you tought being a drug lord is a valid answer.
i didn’t say being a drug lord is a valid answer you autist

the point i’m making is that you can focus more on yourself, your own interests, your own hobbies or on your own business if you have one and create a legacy of your own, recognised by people under your own name

escobar died because of his family, period

hitler made it pretty clear that people are ready to go to extremes to take care of their own children, even if it means rapidly losing a large drug empire like the case of escobar

• +1
Nah but they along with Christcucks are the ones who usually push the muh traditional values BS on everyone
what??? nigga when did i allude to traditional values here.

Everybody gets married and has kids lol even athiests/liberals JFL

It's boring as fuck to have children tbh, feed him, bring him to school, always taking care of him ...
Doesn't compensate the potential good moments you will live with him.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Sprinkles
this forum isnt even close to blackpilled anymore, it's hard to say it's even red pilled nowadays
i agree, having family and kids is at odds best almost not possible nowadays, but it's very much worth it if the opportunity is given.
This defeatist mindset will be the downfall of europe and NA white people. As our toilets cry themselves in their retirement beds, and the remaining kids repeat the same error of fucking and doing drugs til' they're 40 and lonely.

• +1
also you're amnesias alt rep farming, at this point i choose not to believe we have a redditor from r/antinatalist and r/redpill
i’ve been here longer than you, you insignificant roach

keep your room temperature IQ theories about who runs this account of mine to yourself instead of further embarrassing yourself

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and gothmog6
i’ve been here longer than you, you insignificant roach

keep your room temperature IQ theories about who runs this account of mine to yourself instead of further embarrassing yourself

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

brooo men age like fine wine brooooo
you can age better if you don’t have kids as you end up wasting less time and effort on someone else

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and horizontallytall
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, latincell95, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
cuck is just a meaningless word on this forum now
you sound like instagram vapid whores that dont want kids because they have to spend their money for chanel bags
your hobbies as if you have to abandon them if you have kids
time is money

when you have children, you’ll just have to work more hours or work even more skilful, demanding or stressful jobs just to bring more food to the table and more money to feed your kids and your wife

living for someone else while you degrade financially, health-wise and lookswise is truly cuckoldry… i’m not even using the term cuck as a buzzword now

also, women don’t need men so get that idea out of your head of “women need me, i must become a provider and i must provide for her children after having children with her”, women literally care about money only according to my own life experiences

sure, they obviously do care about chad, however, luxury, wealth and status are pretty much in the same tier as chad… and i’d argue women care more about vanity and wealth more than hardcore sex with chad

so women complaining about not being able to by chanel bags really should surprise you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lmao, robtical and 2 others
time is money

when you have children, you’ll just have to work more hours or work even more skilful, demanding of stressful jobs just to bring more food to the table and more money to feed your kids and your wife

living for someone else while you degrade financially, health-wise and lookswise is truly cuckoldry… i’m not even using the term cuck as a buzzword now

also, women don’t need men so get that idea out of your head of “women need me, i must become a provider and i must provide for her children after having children with her”, women literally care about money only according to my own life experiences

sure, they obviously do care about chad, however, luxury, wealth and status are pretty much in the same tier as chad… and i’d argue women care more about vanity and wealth more than hardcore sex with chad

so women complaining about not being able to by chanel bags really should surprise you
imagine argumenting with the gay guy over the value of having children, faggot.
laughs cage GIF

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dragomaxxer
time is money

when you have children, you’ll just have to work more hours or work even more skilful, demanding of stressful jobs just to bring more food to the table and more money to feed your kids and your wife

at the end it all comes to money then lmao

Just like those women that say "I want to travel the world!" as if people dont go on vacation with kids

No need to go full antinatalist if you wouldnt have the same views if you had more economic freedom

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, DelonLover1999, Shkreliii and 1 other person
imagine argumenting with the gay guy over the value of having children, faggot.
laughs cage GIF
are you done barking at me you closeted homo?

haven’t even read all your replies after you proved to me you’re a total child through your replies

i want to bang as many women as i possibly can, unlike you

and i’m not a foid

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, gothmog6 and horizontallytall
at the end it all comes to money then lmao

Just like those women that say "I want to travel the world!" as if people dont go on vacation with kids

No need to go full antinatalist if you wouldnt have the same views if you had more economic freedom
while money isn't my personal reason for not having kids I think if you do not have a lot of money (generational wealth) and yet u still choose to have kids you are a fucking piece of shit. You are literally birthing slaves for the corporate capitalist system. Congrats, they now have to wageslave their whole fucking lives and watch how the rich live off of investment income, passive income and live comfortably while ur GeNeTiC LiNeAgE slaves away to make pedophilic jews rich

congrats

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, k1llsw1tch, Lmao and 8 others
are you done barking at me you closeted homo?

haven’t even read all your replies after you proved to me you’re a total child through your replies

i want to bang as many women as i possibly can, unlike you

and i’m not a foid
you're the faggot siding with the antithesis of this forum you absolute moron, you're siding with rotting corpses on tiktok and redpillers on yt, and copers on reddit, actual foid :lul: :lul: :lul:

keep banging women when you aged like fine wine at 60, when your dick isn't working, :lul::lul::lul::lul: who knows, maybe you can start a redpill channel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and latincell95
while money isn't my personal reason for not having kids I think if you do not have a lot of money (generational wealth) and yet u still choose to have kids you are a fucking piece of shit. You are literally birthing slaves for the corporate capitalist system. Congrats, they now have to wageslave their whole fucking lives and watch how the rich live off of investment income, passive income and live comfortably while ur GeNeTiC LiNeAgE slaves away to make pedophilic jews rich

congrats
it's your job to generate a generational wealth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Sprinkles
lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her

View attachment 2799556

but hey if ur arrogant to think ur genetic lineage is worth it go right ahead buddy boy
holy shit. who stole her maxilla? did she lose it during child birth too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Kamui
Jfl if yoou dont geomaxx and get a prenup

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

congrats
35 years on this planet with with the intellect and knowledge of a 14 year old on Reddit. Just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Lookologist003 and HitAndRun
imagine being in a brutal war where thousands of your comrades have died, you eventually perish, but you do so with a smile, cause you know the empire has won, you blissfully die with the tought of your people having greater times, your body rots, then vanishes. 300 years later, an asian with her beautiful 6'4 white husband walks ontop of what used to be your rotting corpse.
Repped for using 6'4 as default means of describing a heightmogger

In response to the tiktok, the girl choses her father as the default parent because children are particularly sensitive to people's energy/vibrations and can tell that the mother is an evil, moral less creature. Hence why every child with a father and mother prefers the father unless he's abusive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Pikabro and Shkreliii
when i first read your thoughts on these topics i was completely oppsoite from your opinions

but now i’m on the side of agreement

pregnancy is brutal :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Life is about acceptance

Mother nature created human to age, if you are matured enough to accept that. Nothing can last forever not even this planet earth.
and that’s why you must seek no attachments just like saddhartha gautama

when his infant son would chase after him, he wouldn’t turn around to see him to not get attached

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
npc tier thinking

once you’re in the grave, nothing matters, nobody in this world will care about your passed on genes or let alone you
spreading your ideas can have more of an influence on others than muh bloodline

nobody knows socrates children however know of his thoughts and works

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and john2