lol at having kids

correct

other than yourself, literally nobody cares about your genetic lineage

i hope you blow all that hard earnt cash on yourself in your retirement for your own well being op, instead of wasting it on muh kids
Ur family cares too

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
the antithesis of this forum
this forum isn't about having a wife and children

it's just about looking good

and after looking good most people choose to slay

that's all

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lmao, latincell95 and 1 other person
having kids is a jewish psyop

let them drown in the ethniks the keep importing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
Imagine your ancestor fighting sabertooth tigers and shit to reproduce , just for you to end it becuase you cant pay like extra 5000 bucks lmfao

And if you dont have any children you are a genetic deadend by nature's law. You and a truecel are in the same bracket then
People that don’t have kids were probably not meant to anyways. Nesias autism will be eradicated from the gene pool meanwhile his turbo NT chad brother will raise Chad Thundercock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, nofap, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Every single couple I know with kids is miserable

Every single girl in the relationship resents, whips and cucks the husband. They don’t have sex and she nags him all day

He’s made to wagecuck all day, sometimes with 2 jobs just to support a fucking family. Just lmao. 0 free time, maximum stress, and for what? A little girl who’s gonna grow up to become a whore like all her friends and some little boy who, unless is top 5%, will end up a failure just like every other average guy out there

I can’t wait for the fucking retards on here fall for the wife and kids meme to live the rest of their lives as an ATM machine to kids who are destined to fail and an aging, complacent wife who doesn’t respect them

people living the standard life kids or not, are miserable anyways

anybody here who wishes to have kids and wageslave are selfish fools

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt, Sprinkles and 2 others
spreading your ideas can have more of an influence on others than muh bloodline

nobody knows socrates children however know of his thoughts and works
Absolutely right.

If you have enough money to raise two kids, only then have kids. Or else focus on yourself and become a great person... instead of an NPC male who slaves his entire life just for the betterment of someone else (aka, his children).

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Lmao, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
having kids is a jewish psyop

let them drown in the ethniks the keep importing
Opposite, jews don’t want u to reproduce. Especially whites

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and latincell95
all I wanted was a big house with stacy wife and 5 kids

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, TsarTsar444, latincell95 and 2 others
instead of an NPC male who slaves his entire life just for the betterment of someone else (aka, his children).
most parents today are selfish and not having kids to pass on the lessons and wisdom they’ve learned from their own life, since they have nothing to teach in the first place

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Heinrich Schmidt, Pikabro and 1 other person
people living the standard life kids or not, are miserable anyways

anybody here who wishes to have kids and wageslave are selfish fools
So you would rather wageslave and come home to an empty apartment ?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
most parents today are selfish and not having kids to pass on the lessons and wisdom they’ve learned from their own life, since they have nothing to teach in the first place
That’s because the workforce keeps parents from seeing their children. Before mandatory public schooling, fathers would teach their sons and mothers their daughters. Whether it be a trade or skills

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MoggerGaston
there's people in my society who have kids in their teenage while not even having decent jobs or stable sources of income

what are they even going to teach their children?

most people are pretty degenerate overall nowadays

and women aren't loyal anymore which will lead to the rise of even more single mothers and more ill children in society imo

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AlexBrown84
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress, fukmylyf and 1 other person
you live life to make the best out of it for YOURSELF, not for others like a cuck

i have better things to do in my life that i enjoy, like spending time on my hobbies and on my own personal development

not wageslaving for kids to give them a better life while i suffer like a good little goy

Can we stop with the "muh hobbies" shit jfl. You are an incel who has racked up thousands of posts on online forums, all your hobbies are copes to deflect away from your meaningless life. I say this as someone who's in the same boat as you, but I realise that raising children is the most meaningful experiences a man can go through.

You don't have to get married though, or have children. Just don't try to cover it up with the "hobbies" spiel, everyone knows you're coping, sorry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Lynxress and Sprinkles
so women complaining about not being able to by chanel bags really should surprise you
*shouldn't surprise you

at the end it all comes to money then lmao

Just like those women that say "I want to travel the world!" as if people dont go on vacation with kids

No need to go full antinatalist if you wouldnt have the same views if you had more economic freedom
You can have better holidays if you are rich and childless.

No more being on a budget when you're abroad on holidays.

If I had economic freedom, the maximum amount of children I would like to raise through my wife is just two. No more.

Two people die (the parents), two people replace them (the offspring), this is the natural order.

Having more than 2-3 kids is total degeneracy and it will bring chaos to this entire world. Human resources have always been finite.

Also, speaking of wealth... if I was a rich person with only two kids instead of 20 kids, then my two kids will live a superior life to other people.

If I had 20 kids, then my passed on wealth would just be divided 20 times and my 20 kids will be living like middle classed people.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Kamui and forevergymcelling
You are an incel who has racked up thousands of posts on online forums, all your hobbies are copes to deflect away from your meaningless life.
Instead of being addicted to using instagram or facebook, I'm addicted to using this forum and I have no regrets.

You haven't been through my posts. I have two major hobbies, both of which are quite time consuming (in a good way) and my life is pretty busy. Plus I'm working so I'm not a shut in basement dweller.

Everyone's life is meaningless, you must bring meaning to your life by doing something remarkable and by developing yourself as an individual.

I say this as someone who's in the same boat as you, but I realise that raising children is the most meaningful experiences a man can go through.
Raising children is a massive cope, especially if you're middle classed or poor.

Not saying that people should stop breeding altogether, but there's already enough subhumans mindlessly breeding, so you don't really need to do the same and instead you can focus on better things in life.

Just cut all the coping @ascension and admit you only want to get your dick wet. I only want sex from women.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Opposite, jews don’t want u to reproduce. Especially whites
False. The jewish economy is based on population growth.

They don't care what color the peasants are, as long as there are more peasants.

Not having kids is based.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Heinrich Schmidt and john2
False. The jewish economy is based on population growth.

They don't care what color the peasants are, as long as there are more peasants.

Not having kids is based.
They want a small population of slaves to control, acting as gods. Less people = less resistance

Every single couple I know with kids is miserable

Every single girl in the relationship resents, whips and cucks the husband. They don’t have sex and she nags him all day

He’s made to wagecuck all day, sometimes with 2 jobs just to support a fucking family. Just lmao. 0 free time, maximum stress, and for what? A little girl who’s gonna grow up to become a whore like all her friends and some little boy who, unless is top 5%, will end up a failure just like every other average guy out there

I can’t wait for the fucking retards on here fall for the wife and kids meme to live the rest of their lives as an ATM machine to kids who are destined to fail and an aging, complacent wife who doesn’t respect them

As the days go by and I get older, the more I start to respect hood Tyrone’s with multiple baby mothers who don’t pay child support lol, they get to continue their genetics without having to deal with some stuck up whore hounding them for money 24/7, meanwhile their baby mother will eventually have to get some cucked blackcel to pick up the slack for their kids

having kids after 24 has high risk of them having problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, HitAndRun and Pikabro
Yh that’s the problem. If I’m a cultureless pile of shit what can I pass on to my kids? Ngl I’m terminally online incel so no chance off reproducing rn but if I ever get to that point then I’d have to be a semi-absent father

They want a small population of slaves to control, acting as gods. Less people = less resistance
Get right with jesus, son. The jewish economy is a pyramid scheme that is predicated on each generation being larger than the last

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I already have children I just don't take care of them. Genghis khan game
Denzel Washington GIF

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and researcher888
Most of these pro-kids people are looking at ideal situation. Reality is you are wageslaving to raise subhuman jewslave children in declining family values environment. All with a nagging ungrateful settling wife who will probably divorce you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Lmao, douche and 3 others
Vaginal tears :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Well that happens because they don't have the first child when they're supposed to (before 16).
Most of these problems are sells inflicted. Like people say "I don't want to work to put them through college". But no human on earth needs to go to college.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
life after 50 is basically pointless
I'm with you, but I'd put the age at 60. It's variable somewhat, like how well you keep you looks.

I've maintained that, socially, you're as old as you look. You could be 40 years old, but if you look thrity, that's how old you are to everybody around you.

basically life is about learning how to cope, right?
It's about whatever you want it to be. It's what you make of it.

jfl @ that video
acting so entitled when he mogs her and will likely be there for her and their daughter for life
I felt something when I saw the husband was white and better looking than she was.

spreading your ideas can have more of an influence on others than muh bloodline

nobody knows socrates children however know of his thoughts and works
But you're not socrates, and your ideas competing with, what 50 000x greater population? Socrates Just Be First maxed intellectually.
If I’m a cultureless pile of shit what can I pass on to my kids
Your blackpill wisdom, and, if they are male, hopefully cash to afford them whatever facial surgeries they might need to stand a chance.

By not having a Just World fallacy, your parental advise is way more likely to be effective.

If you don't know already, don't have kids unless you can assure they are female or you can support your son's development maximally (HGH, braces, jaw surgery, encourage to mew, sport etc.), and even still it's a gamble.

Your children can be cultured anywhere, but what will help more than any culture is being good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Amnesia
lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her

View attachment 2799556

but hey if ur arrogant to think ur genetic lineage is worth it go right ahead buddy boy
The side profile, the white dad, the fact that the hapa child prefers the white parent to the asian parent (it's just like that hapa cartoon), this was a really funny video.

I never wanted kids, but the thing about your bloodline ending always bothered me

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
wtf!! subtle wmaf post

Attachments

• 1710362212926.png
    1710362212926.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
I woul like to have kids but far away from society

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and john788
while money isn't my personal reason for not having kids I think if you do not have a lot of money (generational wealth) and yet u still choose to have kids you are a fucking piece of shit. You are literally birthing slaves for the corporate capitalist system. Congrats, they now have to wageslave their whole fucking lives and watch how the rich live off of investment income, passive income and live comfortably while ur GeNeTiC LiNeAgE slaves away to make pedophilic jews rich

congrats
We need a catholic theocracy to solve this

I woul like to have kids but far away from society
Family while away from the modern world is ideal anyone who says otherwise is a slave to Jews and globohomo.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
says who? society? hollywood movies?

yeah right

tell me you’re 12 years old without telling me you’re 12 years old
Genuinely braindead take to say "have you not watched the fast and the furious."
this forum isnt even close to blackpilled anymore, it's hard to say it's even red pilled nowadays
Yea too little life experience, once they make their first tinder account or make their first cold approach they'll see it how it really is.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, john2 and Amnesia
I would hate to be her husband. Playing with his qt3.14 Eurasian daughter is probably the only joy he has in his life. He probably can't stand his westernized Asian wife.

Yea too little life experience, once they make their first tinder account or make their first cold approach they'll see it how it really is.

Yeah that's why I don't understand when users point out my age or call me old, are they insulting me? I don't get how it's an insult, I guess they only want other very young ppl with no life experience to circlejerk about with

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TitusA, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
A great loving wife is a virgin. You (and I, and everyone else here) will not be getting such a wife.
Unless you’re Muslim and live in a 3rd world shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
imagine wanting kids and RISKING YOUR SON to be a SUBHUMAN who will get MOGGED AND RIDICULED by this misandric soyciety

couldn't be me

lol at ur wife getting older and ruining ur body while u wage slave away to pay for little brats who will grow up and call u stupid boomer while ur wife eventually divorces u and steals ur house and half ur shit and moves in a young chad off tinder to bang her

View attachment 2799556

but hey if ur arrogant to think ur genetic lineage is worth it go right ahead buddy boy
Based op