Lol some normie guy at work started confessing to a NT girl about all his mental diagnosis n medications

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Lol some normie guy at work started confessing to a NT girl about all his mental diagnosis n medications

He were talking about how he's been on medication for 8 years and how living with ADHD is hell and how he have other diagnosis like borderline also and how some deep shit like he "can't find himself" and how he used to have aspie routines n structures n shit n how he can't even go 4 days without medication

LAMAO. Lol at being so open n low inhibition (actually not low inhibition, just stupid) to be telling work colleagues all these stuff

@fucclife
@Alex MACHO
@BrahminBoss
@Alt Number 3
@height

//UNCLE THOMAS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Moggie, GetShrekt and 6 others
What do you work as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
people now taking mental illness as a badge of honour, gotta get the sympathy social credit score

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Deleted member 22930, fauxfox and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 19066, GetShrekt and 3 others
Bump

Last edited:
Brother I did not get notifs. Apologies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
most people have some mental illness or personality disorder tbh

And bear in mind it just started with a casual breakfast conversation then this guy jumped in n started talking about his mental illness n medications

LAMAO. Can't get funnier than that

//UNCLE THOMAS

most people have some mental illness or personality disorder tbh

DSM is fake scam for pharmaceutical companies to make money anyway. There's like 500 diffrent "mental disorders" in the DSM there LAMAO.

I recommend watching the documentary "Psychiatry: A industry of death"

//UNCLE THOMAS

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Honestly man, sucks for that guy. BUT nothing makes a woman CRINGE more then telling her your problems JFL, unless you are some GAY orbiter friend type don't share your problems with them, just to other men. Not all women but most anyway...

You heard it straight from the source of YANG WANG power.

Alex of DORADO, MACHO<>

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 20652
Girls at my job and university do this all the time.
They talk about their therapist, the new meds they are taking, mental issues, etc.

Doesn't matter, still infinite SMV and 0 issues socializing.

If u do it as a guy its over

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 20652
Girls at my job and university do this all the time.
They talk about their therapist, the new meds they are taking, mental issues, etc.

Doesn't matter, still infinite SMV and 0 issues socializing.

If u do it as a guy its over

I'm propably the most depressed n traumatized person at my work, though never not even once have I talked about my mental health. While I've heard others do it quite a bit

//BIKER GANG

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Honestly man, sucks for that guy. BUT nothing makes a woman CRINGE more then telling her your problems JFL, unless you are some GAY orbiter friend type don't share your problems with them, just to other men. Not all women but most anyway...

You heard it straight from the source of YANG WANG power.

Alex of DORADO, MACHO<>

Yeah

This girl at work were starting to belittling him n baby him later at that day. She even said she feels sorry for him.JFL. She definetly lost some respect for him

Even 2 guys at work were talking behind is back, saying how he talks so much

And somehow he still have a super long beard as if he think that is enough to be MACHO. JFL

//Thomas MACHO ALPHA MALE

Yeah

This girl at work were starting to belittling him n baby him later at that day. She even said she feels sorry for him.JFL. She definetly lost some respect for him

Even 2 guys at work were talking behind is back, saying how he talks so much

And somehow he still have a super long beard as if he think that is enough to be MACHO. JFL

//Thomas MACHO ALPHA MALE
Beard does not make the man, as some ancient philosopher said.

Alex of DORADO, MACHO<>