Long hair is law

lg5293

lg5293

Iron
Joined
Oct 19, 2025
Posts
76
Reputation
44
I grew out the lions mane for 3 months and it turned into a majestic modcut (I went from a short hair chud to Thorfinn). Genuinely ascended off of just growing my hair out and cutting from 15% bf to 11%. Sub5 to HLTN in 3 months and I barely did any work (outside of the gym)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne, nohandles and negative
show haircut
 
  • +1
Reactions: uglylildude0417
ascending slightly from cutting 4% bf, growing out ur hair and hitting the gym is pretty common
 
I also have long hair and shit looks majestic sometimes I also have it bleached and it looks like Griffith sometimes XD
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
4
Views
64
britishbomber
britishbomber
tension
Replies
5
Views
78
aac21
aac21
Luminouscel
Replies
5
Views
127
greylol
greylol
W
Replies
8
Views
122
superogar
superogar
jxxx
Replies
4
Views
40
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top