Long philtrum

O

over4bones

Iron
Why does it seem like people on here recommend lip lift to fix long philtrum instead of a lefort to just fix the structural issue?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Va-qoh, geenk worg, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Genuinely curious to hear an argument for both sides

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Growing a moustache mogs

• +1
Reactions: gymce7
it's just availability, ignorance and shit but you're 100% right that ccw lf1 mogs any lip lift result concerning midphiltrum height, it's just not mainstream knowledge for some reason when bimax is reddit tier water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Qzuan, ZAATOP4, over4bones and 1 other person
No lefort for your long philtrum

Lip fillers but i dont know how long the result lasts

Example of a lip lift
IMG 1612

Why does it seem like people on here recommend lip lift to fix long philtrum instead of a lefort to just fix the structural issue?
Any soft/hardmaxx ways to help w long philtrum at 15 y/o

No lefort for your long philtrum
cope deluxe edition

ccw lefort 1 with impaction reduces philtrum and combined with a lip lift it can fix even a death tier burj khalifa long philtrum

anytime i read your advice its just always wrong, do humanity a favor and kill yourself

cope deluxe edition

ccw lefort 1 with impaction reduces philtrum and combined with a lip lift it can fix even a death tier burj khalifa long philtrum

anytime i read your advice its just always wrong, do humanity a favor and kill yourself
Cutting bone won't do anything to your soft tissue rope rn you fucking retard

The surgeon is not gonna do anterior impaction unless you have a gummy smile. If you go for anterior impaction without gummy smile, you should go for lip lift afterwards