Long philtrum

O

over4bones

Iron
Why does it seem like people on here recommend lip lift to fix long philtrum instead of a lefort to just fix the structural issue?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Va-qoh, geenk worg, YungTrappa and 1 other person
Genuinely curious to hear an argument for both sides

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Growing a moustache mogs

• +1
Reactions: gymce7
it's just availability, ignorance and shit but you're 100% right that ccw lf1 mogs any lip lift result concerning midphiltrum height, it's just not mainstream knowledge for some reason when bimax is reddit tier water

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Qzuan, ZAATOP4, over4bones and 1 other person
No lefort for your long philtrum

Lip fillers but i dont know how long the result lasts

Example of a lip lift
IMG 1612

Why does it seem like people on here recommend lip lift to fix long philtrum instead of a lefort to just fix the structural issue?
Any soft/hardmaxx ways to help w long philtrum at 15 y/o

No lefort for your long philtrum
cope deluxe edition

ccw lefort 1 with impaction reduces philtrum and combined with a lip lift it can fix even a death tier burj khalifa long philtrum

anytime i read your advice its just always wrong, do humanity a favor and kill yourself

cope deluxe edition

ccw lefort 1 with impaction reduces philtrum and combined with a lip lift it can fix even a death tier burj khalifa long philtrum

anytime i read your advice its just always wrong, do humanity a favor and kill yourself
Cutting bone won't do anything to your soft tissue rope rn you fucking retard

The surgeon is not gonna do anterior impaction unless you have a gummy smile. If you go for anterior impaction without gummy smile, you should go for lip lift afterwards

Cutting bone won't do anything to your soft tissue rope rn you fucking retard
you are incorrect + i literally mentioned a lip lift which is soft tissue work you fucking moron

may your entire family burn to death 🙏

ugly ass retarded whorespawn