Look how easy attractive women have it compared to incels.

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
They don't have to work hard in college(or go to college for that matter.) Just marry a rich guy. (Incels have to major in STEM, get a CPA or go to a top law school to get any job. )

Molest a young boy.... he wanted it, most teachers get a few years in prison at most.(we would get life in prison)

Go to a store............... No one suspects you of stealing.(incels, especially nigger incels, get profiled all the time. Even nigger Chads have it better)

Feel lonely...... get a boyfriend in less than an hour via Tinder.(an incel would have to go out with an obese person who weighs 2X as much as them or have to approach 20+ women and go through 20+ rejections to get anything)

Want money or a place to stay...... get a boyfriend or your rich husband to buy you ѕhit(Incels have to use a homeless shelter or move back with their parents)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Time Travel, AspiringChad, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
We know.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, The Dude Abides, InZayn and 8 others
Desert is dry

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Women decline.

Men ascend.

• +1
No one cares you haven't said anything nuanced or insightful.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Newguyaround
Yes I know

• +1
You have changed my life now bro wow thank you very much how could i never figured it out

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and The Dude Abides
Female life is easy mode. It’s so depressing.

• +1
Reactions: Demir and The Dude Abides
bullshit. id rather be a hobo than a hot girl. dht and t coursing through your veins feels amazing and having a huge skull also feels amazing both are not possible as a woman

• +1
bullshit. id rather be a hobo than a hot girl. dht and t coursing through your veins feels amazing and having a huge skull also feels amazing both are not possible as a woman
Not possible for me too

• +1

• +1
water is wet

• +1
No nothing will help enough

Post studies to back up your claims
Bro

Post studies to back up your claims
Bro
I feel it should be common sense though to be sincerely honest. I mean, women get drinks bought for them at bars and shit.

I feel it should be common sense though to be sincerely honest. I mean, women get drinks bought for them at bars and shit.
Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy