Look match in 2019 In Marvel runaway

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
God both of these girls are so fucken ugly Psl 2 not even a cute fat whore just straight up trash. God ugly girls are the worst makes me want to kill them for existing and reproducing tbh . The gook has such a flat recessed maxilla holy shit. Every ricecell mogs her , her jaw is literally one inch

Attachments

• 0C2CBB6D-E7BE-44DA-B57D-94DB9E65C4CF.png
    0C2CBB6D-E7BE-44DA-B57D-94DB9E65C4CF.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 26D71128-E42B-4B2C-88F8-3E8240C95F57.png
    26D71128-E42B-4B2C-88F8-3E8240C95F57.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Its indeed over

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The Jews did this

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
doesnt matter. their life still mogs

over

• +1
i watched the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and felt the years getting tacked off my lifespan with every passing moment of that cringe ass show

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Titbot
i watched the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and felt the years getting tacked off my lifespan with every passing moment of that cringe ass show
I’m watching and righ now I hope the pan face and gurthel Dino ladies dies so they cast new actors . A shit skin would have been better

I’m watching and righ now I hope the pan face and gurthel Dino ladies dies so they cast new actors . A shit skin would have been better
They wont die because marvel is soylent cuck trash

that show will turn you into a homo u should drop it

• JFL
They wont die because marvel is soylent cuck trash

that show will turn you into a homo u should drop it

They did the Chadlite so dirty I bet between cut scenes when he has to kiss Dino lady afterward he washes his mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Lol Ive been saying more and more white Chadlite and 2 psl gook foids get paired up on tv. The pan faced foids must be behind this :feelshehe:

• +1
Lol Ive been saying more and more white Chadlite and 2 psl gook foids get paired up on tv. The pan faced foids must be behind this :feelshehe:
The director of the show must be a recessed geek ricecel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The director of the show must be a recessed geek ricecel
Indeed. This has gone on far enough. It makes these gook foids feel even more entitled to white Chads

• +1