Looking at beautiful women makes me depressed

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Many people that I know had a love story at one point in their life. I’ve never had that and I don’t know if I will ever have that. Why can’t I just for once experience a love story? It doesn’t have to be a beautiful girl frankly.

My life feels pretty hopeless.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Many people that I know had a love story at one point in their life. I’ve never had that and I don’t know if I will ever have that. Why can’t I just for once experience a love story? It doesn’t have to be a beautiful girl frankly.

True being 6'3 Chadlite is hard.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, volcelfatcel and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, .*my*., Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

Well, it makes my dick hard looking at beautiful women. Put tbh you probably have a chance with them because all of them I talk to they told me that they want to be treated as a person not a godesss

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .*my*.
I can only imagine it from the tales by this guy on this forum JFL
You, @Chadeep @Mongrelcel and @gamma are the 4 biggest faggots on the forum. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re all on whatsapp sending each other dick pics and cum shots. My problem is real and relevant, and this is the best place to ask how to solve it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
You, @Chadeep @Mongrelcel and @gamma are the 4 biggest faggots on the forum. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re all on whatsapp sending each other dick pics and cum shots. My problem is real and relevant, and this is the best place to ask how to solve it.
Another raging homo dnrd. Just say you're a closeted faggot who's not interested in females and larp as Khhv in this forum to get validation from guys here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Mongrelcel and .*my*.
Another raging homo dnrd. Just say you're a closeted faggot who's not interested in females and larp as Khhv in this forum to get validation from guys here.
Yes exactly as you said. You can piss off now.

Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
thanks for the laugh bro

legit caged irl