Looking for advice on nose surgery

K

kingofnewyork

Iron
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
NGL my nose is cooked. Every time i see it from a side view it looks so shit and Ive been thinking about getting rhino after i graduate cuz even my parents say my nose doesnt look that good. The main issues i have with my nose is a deviated septum which has fucked up my nose breathing for like the past 2 years, just shit shape in general and i basically have no nasal bridge whatsoever. I live in SEQ Australia but Im thinking of getting surgery in Korea since its a lot cheaper (Aus is around $10,000 to $30,000 AUD and Korea is around $6,000–$9,500 AUD). Any advice?
 
NGL my nose is cooked. Every time i see it from a side view it looks so shit and Ive been thinking about getting rhino after i graduate cuz even my parents say my nose doesnt look that good. The main issues i have with my nose is a deviated septum which has fucked up my nose breathing for like the past 2 years, just shit shape in general and i basically have no nasal bridge whatsoever. I live in SEQ Australia but Im thinking of getting surgery in Korea since its a lot cheaper (Aus is around $10,000 to $30,000 AUD and Korea is around $6,000–$9,500 AUD). Any advice?
I have had rhino done 20k USD about a year ago. I’d recommend my doctor honestly looks natural not some weird Miami girl nose. These are some post surgery images and my shit pre surgery was crazy cooked. I can dm u photos iyw.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7291.jpeg
    IMG_7291.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7359.jpeg
    IMG_7359.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Yvann133
NGL my nose is cooked. Every time i see it from a side view it looks so shit and Ive been thinking about getting rhino after i graduate cuz even my parents say my nose doesnt look that good. The main issues i have with my nose is a deviated septum which has fucked up my nose breathing for like the past 2 years, just shit shape in general and i basically have no nasal bridge whatsoever. I live in SEQ Australia but Im thinking of getting surgery in Korea since its a lot cheaper (Aus is around $10,000 to $30,000 AUD and Korea is around $6,000–$9,500 AUD). Any advice?
Mark as solution and I'll tell you about one of the BEST and kinda niche male rhinoplasty surgeon from turkey, he's not expensive too and I'll get my rhino from him too in the future
 
I have had rhino done 20k USD about a year ago. I’d recommend my doctor honestly looks natural not some weird Miami girl nose. These are some post surgery images and my shit pre surgery was crazy cooked. I can dm u photos iyw.
i hate it when people on here seek attention so bad your nose isnt even bad retard are you blind
 
i hate it when people on here seek attention so bad your nose isnt even bad retard are you blind
What the fuck are you talking about JBR. The pictures i posted are both POST surgery i didn’t share any pre surgery pictures my nose was abysmal b4. I don’t gaf bout seeking attention.
 
  • +1
Reactions: piperbomb
NGL my nose is cooked. Every time i see it from a side view it looks so shit and Ive been thinking about getting rhino after i graduate cuz even my parents say my nose doesnt look that good. The main issues i have with my nose is a deviated septum which has fucked up my nose breathing for like the past 2 years, just shit shape in general and i basically have no nasal bridge whatsoever. I live in SEQ Australia but Im thinking of getting surgery in Korea since its a lot cheaper (Aus is around $10,000 to $30,000 AUD and Korea is around $6,000–$9,500 AUD). Any advice?
your surgery will be covered if you have a deviated septum eccept for the rhinoplasty part. it will end up costing around 10-15k which is much better to do in aus unless your asian as korean are usually only good at asians nose and everything else is hshit
 
  • +1
Reactions: piperbomb
NGL my nose is cooked. Every time i see it from a side view it looks so shit and Ive been thinking about getting rhino after i graduate cuz even my parents say my nose doesnt look that good. The main issues i have with my nose is a deviated septum which has fucked up my nose breathing for like the past 2 years, just shit shape in general and i basically have no nasal bridge whatsoever. I live in SEQ Australia but Im thinking of getting surgery in Korea since its a lot cheaper (Aus is around $10,000 to $30,000 AUD and Korea is around $6,000–$9,500 AUD). Any advice?
Here is probably not the best place to ask bro better go talk with professionalist
 

Similar threads

volcel110
Replies
2
Views
75
volcel110
volcel110
P
Replies
28
Views
180
perseveringLTN
P
C
Replies
10
Views
90
creatine_lover69
C
danielzis
Replies
1
Views
18
vstr2357
vstr2357
ihatemygenetics123
Replies
1
Views
37
fattofat
fattofat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top