Looking for help getting Lefort

R

RecktalFister24

Iron
I am looking to get a high cut lefort 1 with mandible advancement(BSSO) ,ramus lengthening(implants?) , And palate expansion(wide teeth smile). I have the money ready and am looking for someone with expert knowledge on how to move forward with this. The help will be VERY appreciated and will not go unpaid. If you are this someone please PM me(Dont have enough posts to pm myself). Also looking for eye area maxxers(periorbital implants).

@RealSurgerymax @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
dr Safi can do highcut lefort

Please do not pay anyone here for anything. Consult a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Saint Casanova and HarrierDuBois
@RealSurgerymax @HarrierDuBois
The retard @HarrierDuBois doesnt know that 2 recessed jaws exist. He thinks either you have an underbite or overbite or you dont need jaw surgery. He is the worst people for jaw surgery advice.

The retard @HarrierDuBois doesnt know that 2 recessed jaws exist. He thinks either you have an underbite or overbite or you dont need jaw surgery. He is the worst people for jaw surgery advice.
No? I have previously talked about people having both jaws recessed which sinks their entire lower half in despite them not having bite issues. You straight up made up something about me JFL.

@slop slinger Could you please show me where I can contact Dr Safi

@slop slinger I have my consultation tomorrow. I would appreciate some help on how to convey what I really want. I told them beforehand that I would like a high cut lefort 1 with mandible advancement and palate expansion And I would really like to be ready for the consultation.