Looks level and the treatment you get

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
Chad - You can make any girl your whore. It doesnt matter if she’s married or in a LTR.

Chadlite - You can still make any girl your whore but remember that a chad will always mog you and you will be invisible to htb+ in a room if there’s a chad.

HTN - No htb+ will be super interested in you unless you have another thing going on for you such as status, money. But If you try really hard you can still fuck some htb+ and you can easily get mtb+

Sub HTN - You can get into a LTR if you try really hard but you will never be happy, your gf will never respect you as she would respect to a htn+. Life is miserable and you are destined to suffer here till the end of the time. Welcome to the club.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1, Manu le coq, Xangsane and 6 others
bottom feeder tales

HTN - No htb+ will be super interested in you unless you have another thing going on for you such as status, money. But If you try really hard you can still fuck some htb+ and you can easily get mtb+

Not true at all.

High Tier normies always getting iois from other high tier normies.

That's my experience.

Only been rejected once by a Eurasian/half White half Asian high tier normie.

We were in a club, I approached her with a smile on my face, basically put my face right Infront of hers, like I was going to kiss her and she said "I'm married".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Not true at all.

High Tier normies always getting iois from other high tier normies.

That's my experience.

Only been rejected once by a Eurasian/half White half Asian high tier normie.

We were in a club, I approached her with a smile on my face, basically put my face right Infront of hers, like I was going to kiss her and she said "I'm married".

She looked similar to this

NKNFOnsijoW6Q8rBPWkfaENj43-4ROs3-7Z43AN0Knc.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
@seth

Why the "hmm" my boy?

• +1
she’s not bad looking but i already accept you can get htb as a htn but you have try harder than chadlites and chads

I don't know man. I was searching for hapas, this girl was the closest I could find. But she was definitely really good looking though.

It was many years ago.

I believe it was a plot by the Jews.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Deleted member 23554
I wish I was MTN and not a 3/10 subhuman

• So Sad
Cope, Im Mtn-Ltn and had a htb all over me once

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Chad - You can make any girl your whore. It doesnt matter if she’s married or in a LTR.

Chadlite - You can still make any girl your whore but remember that a chad will always mog you and you will be invisible to htb+ in a room if there’s a chad.

Sub HTN - You can get into a LTR if you try really hard but you will never be happy, your gf will never respect you as she would respect to a htn+. Life is miserable and you are destined to suffer here till the end of the time. Welcome to the club.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon
as someone who went from chadlite to htn i can confirm all of them

especislly the fact that htb ignores you when chad is in room (had this twice in my school classes)

• +1

especislly the fact that htb ignores you when chad is in room (had this twice in my school classes)
why you descended?

• So Sad
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 23554
chadlite here
literally takes almost no effort to get girls numbers, socials, set up a date, etc

I just go up to a girl we can talk and she laughs at every joke I make

girls look at me and smile all the time
I'm always picked on by girls for questions or to do them a favor
girls touch me or try to during convos, they sometimes do the awkward hand hover when they try to touch me it's kinda cute

the only problems I have with girls is I don't have the chad aura as I'm stuck as chadlite, some girls still try to play games or play hard to get with me instead of letting me rail them on the spot like chad, brutal
I can't imagine being sub htn nowadays its so over for u losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, 5.5psl, klamus and 1 other person
chadlite here
literally takes almost no effort to get girls numbers, socials, set up a date, etc

I just go up to a girl we can talk and she laughs at every joke I make

girls look at me and smile all the time
I'm always picked on by girls for questions or to do them a favor
girls touch me or try to during convos, they sometimes do the awkward hand hover when they try to touch me it's kinda cute

the only problems I have with girls is I don't have the chad aura as I'm stuck as chadlite, some girls still try to play games or play hard to get with me instead of letting me rail them on the spot like chad, brutal
I can't imagine being sub htn nowadays its so over for u losers
pics or didnt happen

wheres your face
are you a manlet
like how u see a buff guy auto assume manlet to cope with ur dogshit genes
I already showed enough face on the pic to not self dox let's see ur face and physique?

• JFL
like how u see a buff guy auto assume manlet to cope with ur dogshit genes
I already showed enough face on the pic to not self dox let's see ur face and physique?
idiot faggot its the angle not buff guy who looks malnourished even tho he’s pumped with good lightning
ignored

Can I see a pic of you as chadlite and one as htn?
not gonna share my pics on here again after some arab lookism slut who sent me nudes doxed my name and pics sry

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus

Bro, would you mind if i ask you, how did you went down from Chadlite to High Tier Normie?