Looksmatch is a fucking joke.

kt4x_w

kt4x_w

5.5 PSL 6'3 Slayercel
THIS HAS GOT TO BE A FUCKING JOKE!

A true stacey with a LTN.
11971501cc17a2de304cfea03a131207

I honestly don't get the psychology of foids theese days. Maybe they're fucking too gigaNT to use their fucking brain. Stacies are shitting their genes with subhumans and ltns while beckies want a Chad. And u see barely any good looking dudes with women who look like utter shit. (Surely it happens but it is occasionally rarer) This genuinely makes me question the way foids think. Maybe a non-whorelike stacey might surely be bluepilled sure. They can cope with "muh personality" "muh true love theory" I get that but shitting on urself this bad would be literally embarassing for a stacey. Take for example going to school in a crappy dogshit car, it will catch attention and make u look bad. No one can convince me they genuinely feel attracted to sub5s and ltns. JFL

autist tag : @Clavicular @Gengar @ElTruecel @muh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik01, Ranjeet Dipshit, noodlelover and 8 others
That’s Lauren de Graaf? Eh looks like a shit pic I don’t think he looks that bad.

Better example which I just found out is Selena and that benny blanco guy. Selena is old and probably MTB tier but that benny blanco is sub 2 PSL Lefort candidate tier ngl. He looks worse than Cuffem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, murdah, tombradylover and 3 others
Where's the LTN ugly man

>it is a joke

how's that guy LTN?

White nondeformed nonbalding dude with a subpar eye area, everything else is ok.

He's MTN

• +1
Reactions: murdah
how's that guy LTN?

White nondeformed nonbalding dude with a subpar eye area, everything else is ok.

He's MTN
8ef803a20ebd223acac6f843752cdcdd

Mtn in mumbai he looks like shit next to her

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
That’s Lauren de Graaf? Eh looks like a shit pic I don’t think he looks that bad.

Better example which I just found out is Selena and that benny blanco guy. Selena is old and probably MTB tier but that benny blanco is sub 2 PSL Lefort candidate tier ngl. He looks worse than Cuffem
True asf how the fuck do they get in relationships with stacies istg theres no attraction in between I'm so sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Benny blanco attends the 65th grammy awards on february 05 news photo 1702056581

This nigger needs OBO, and he should be the firstclass lefort candidate JFL

A true stacey with a LTN.View attachment 2852317

I honestly don't get the psychology of foids theese days. Maybe they're fucking too gigaNT to use their fucking brain. Stacies are shitting their genes with subhumans and ltns while beckies want a Chad. And u see barely any good looking dudes with women who look like utter shit. (Surely it happens but it is occasionally rarer) This genuinely makes me question the way foids think. Maybe a non-whorelike stacey might surely be bluepilled sure. They can cope with "muh personality" "muh true love theory" I get that but shitting on urself this bad would be literally embarassing for a stacey. Take for example going to school in a crappy dogshit car, it will catch attention and make u look bad. No one can convince me they genuinely feel attracted to sub5s and ltns. JFL

dnr

stacy 404

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its his goofy ass stache that fucks him while she's maxed out

he doesn't even look like he's trying

and he'd be gigachad in mumbai
Maxxed out probably htn in mumbai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane

looks average to me ltn is a stretch

hes average, but yeah she mogs him to death. I never understood why model women always date down when they have the highest SMV anyone could ever have

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w

Stacy in the slums of non-European countries. She does look better than him, obviously. But he isn’t ugly. He mogs me hard facially and racially.

• +1
Reactions: muh

"PSL Stacies"

Fuckin ilness 🤢🤢

Stacy in the slums of non-European countries. She does look better than him, obviously. But he isn’t ugly. He mogs me hard facially and racially.
That’s literally Lauren de Graaf how is she not a giga Stacy JFL

• +1
He mogs me hard facially and racially.
Why do you keep writing this? It's like saying olympic sprinter runs faster than a cripple in a wheelchair. Insane lifefuel, broski.

gigastacy with balding LTN
rate her husband

• +1
Models have to sleep with old ugly dudes to make it in the business, so they're standards for looks in who they date won't be as high.

They are just not as revolted by ugly men.

they’re looksmatched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives, kt4x_w and try2beme
he mogs every narrow fwhr femboy in the rating section. you must understand that you're not "chads" because you have some hollow cheeks, you look like malnourished kids with the testosterone levels of a grandma. he would make you look like a joke irl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

He aint trucel stfu

he mogs every narrow fwhr femboy in the rating section. you must understand that you're not "chads" because you have some hollow cheeks, you look like malnourished kids with the testosterone levels of a grandma. he would make you look like a joke irl
Literally rotted brains make me wanna leave this site asap

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Why do you keep writing this? It's like saying olympic sprinter runs faster than a cripple in a wheelchair. Insane lifefuel, broski.
Because it's the truth. :hnghn: