D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
can we make a list of foods which are
1) High in protein
2) Good Micronutrient profile
3) Cheap and easy to make
4) tastes nice

anything which the looksmax boys can cook up with 0 experience on a low budget which actually tastes good and builds muscle.

Tandoori chicken ()
500gram chicken breast, put ginger, garlic, and lemon over it and put a fuckton of tandoori spice (store bought). Then wait 30min and cook it in the oven at 275 for 15-20min

Liver Fry
Beef Stew
This takes time but is extremely goated, last time i cooked 2kg of beef at once meal prep.

chilli con carne:
Fry minced meat until its cooked, then add it into water with corn and beans. then add a fuckton of chilli con carne spice (store bought). Add sausages if you want to maximize protein

Please put all your recipes into this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
i still dont know how to cook an egg which doesnt taste like shit though

• JFL
Reactions: chance
mirin rn, really promising.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 439
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Eggs, any kind of meat that wasn't processed, cheese, butter, oil/fat. There. Done. Can close the thread now.
I personally like fruits, so eat those too. Apples, oranges, grapes, any kinds of berries, grapefruits, pears, whatever really.

Eggs, any kind of meat that wasn't processed, cheese, butter, oil/fat. There. Done. Can close the thread now.
I personally like fruits, so eat those too. Apples, oranges, grapes, any kinds of berries, grapefruits, pears, whatever really.
yes but food can also be a great form of dopamine maxing.
when im leanmaxing and only eating 1500calories a day, i dont want to eat chicken which i fucked up, or bland scrambled eggs.

what are ur favorite ways to prepare what youve mentioned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
yes but food can also be a great form of dopamine maxing.
when im leanmaxing and only eating 1500calories a day, i dont want to eat chicken which i fucked up, or bland scrambled eggs.

what are ur favorite ways to prepare what youve mentioned?
For eggs I like to add mozzarella or some kind of white cheese. It just tastes good, so don't see a problem myself. Also salt, of course. I used to make it more fancier, like adding green onions or whatever they're called. Also diced potatoes, fry them in a pan a bit and then add 5 eggs or something and make it into an potato egg cake.
For meats I just cook for as short period of time on high heat as possible, so that it crusts up a bit, but stays raw inside. It's never bland or dry or hard to chew. Rather gummy and enjoyable, I derive plenty of dopamine myself from this kind of food, just got to add salt and not try to go 0 salt everywhere.
Personally don't know how much I eat, calories wise right now. I used to count calories when I was gymmaxxing and did on avg 3.3k, but generally 2.8-3.8k. was measuring everything down to grams and going full on autism on it. Too lazy/see no point anymore, as I'm not gymceling.
Thing with chicken, is that people always go for chicken breast, which is imo the worst part of the chicken. I love chicken thighs... Literally the best part and one of the cheapest too. Also vary it up, like turkey, chicken, lamb, pork, beef. Plenty of choices, of course beef is pricey... And few people might tolerate lamb. Can try rabbit or duck too? Why not? Duck is fattier in comparison to chicken.
Generally I wake up, go to sleep, come back home and that's when I would eat. So I make lots of food and keep on eating for 1-2 hours straight. So single meal a day, most of the days. It's really good for dopamine/enjoyability, as you get tired at work and are now hungry and everything tastes better than usual.
Used to cook more fancy meals before, but found it not really tasting any better/ruining it even at times and just huge effort, so going for simpler stuff now. If I had a gf, I could see cooking being as an enjoyable thing one could do together and bond with together. Alone...? Whatever. Just want to make it quicker and rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Greek yogurt + Honey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439