Looksmax.org 6th Anniversary Celebration Raffle

Master you run a suicide forum dont try to make people here believe you care about the users here.
Virtue signalling blue haired libtard. Capitalism is Kang. Stupid commie cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
What did it have to do with the message you replied, this is just unrelated to anything
You criticised him for running a suicide forum (which he likely profits off). In other words you were criticising a businesses ‘unethical practices’. I played the persona of a free market guy in a satirical fashion, painting any criticism to a business as anti free market and radical, in doing so I labelled you a communist.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and NZb6Air
You criticised him for running a suicide forum (which he likely profits off). In other words you were criticising a businesses ‘unethical practices’. I played the persona of a free market guy in a satirical fashion, painting any criticism to a business as anti free market and radical, in doing so I labelled you a communist.
So wanting children to not get killed is a communist stereotype ?

So wanting children to not get killed is a communist stereotype ?
No. Are you slow? I was playing a character. I can’t explain it anymore clearly.

This satirical character views people who disagree with him as an absolute enemy, giving them the label of ‘communist’ which carries negative connotations in countries like the US. This is done with the aim of vilifying people who they disagree with.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and NZb6Air
🎉 Looksmax.org 6th Anniversary Celebration 🎉

To celebrate our 6th anniversary, we’re excited to announce a special VIP Sale and Raffle!

From October 1st, 2024, through October 3rd, 2024, we’re offering a 3-day VIP sale for 50% OFF with code 50OFF. Anyone who purchases VIP during this sale will automatically be entered into a raffle to win one of 3 Lifetime VIP Packages!

Key Details:

• Sale Dates: October 1st - October 3rd, 2024
  • Raffle Date: October 4th, 2024
  • Prizes: 3 lucky winners will receive a Lifetime VIP Package
Don’t miss out on your chance to support the community and score a lifetime of VIP access! Winners will be announced on October 4th, 2024.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for your support for these past 6 years.
Fine
Bill are bills are bills

• +1
Reactions: sb23

To celebrate our 6th anniversary, we’re excited to announce a special VIP Sale and Raffle!

From October 1st, 2024, through October 3rd, 2024, we’re offering a 3-day VIP sale for 50% OFF with code 50OFF. Anyone who purchases VIP during this sale will automatically be entered into a raffle to win one of 3 Lifetime VIP Packages!

Key Details:

Don’t miss out on your chance to support the community and score a lifetime of VIP access! Winners will be announced on October 4th, 2024.

i am not paying 50$ for vip

COME
OVT YOV
CVCKOLD

Please @Master just fucking shut the forum already

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken

Key Details:

I don't really care! But I appreciate seeing the marvelous content all over this platform.

Raffle Date: October 4th, 2024

@Master You guys have less than 10 minutes to make the raffle until October 4th is no longer anywhere on the planet..

Key Details:

💪🇺🇸🫡 Yessir!🆒

@Master

Key Details:

when is the raffle announced?