Looksmax.org has the potential to be a multi million dollar market.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've seen various mewing or surgery channels that charge to 100 dollars an hour for consult advice. JawHacks charges 150 an hour for client calls around MSE.

Imagine if Looksmax could team up with various surgeons and get referral links they could have the contact of every non first world looksmaxing surgeon. It could also sell looksmaxing products for cheaper and various supplements/drugs like Testosterone HGH ect. Looksmaxing products exist as one offs but imagine how efficient it can be if its all sold in the same place. The payments should also be able to be done in BTC or Monero.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Iblamejordan, Deleted member 21044 and 6 others
Not disagreeing but damn did they pay you to come up with this cause otherwise ropefuel giving good advice like this away for free

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 18966 and 2 others
The jewish owners already make enough from advertising

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Anchor_Ship, Patient A and 2 others
Not disagreeing but damn did they pay you to come up with this cause otherwise ropefuel giving good advice like this away for free
Its pretty common sense if looksmax won't do it then I will myself. People don't realize so much of the advice freely given here that is common sense could be 100 an hour to normies.

The jewish owners already make enough from advertising
They make money from selling our info. But its probably not much I would be surprised if anyone is making more then 50K a year from looksmax after expenses.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
It would never work since half this website are radical racists that would make Hitler start to look woke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, Patient A and Deleted member 23554
Its pretty common sense if looksmax won't do it then I will myself. People don't realize so much of the advice freely given here that is common sense could be 100 an hour to normies.
yeah it basically is. Idk why I thought the admins of this site would think this is anything new really but for the fish that feed here they don't think about stuff like this

It would never work since half this website are radical racists that would make Hitler start to look woke
Basically no surgeon would wanna be associated with this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 19297 and 4 others
yeah and if they purge us then they can't get any shekels from us

Well it would be done in 3rd world places or in Korea. Looksmaxing surgeons are either incredible expensive in the West or they would not be on board.

So it would be done with non Western places ideally where more experimental cheaper surgeries can be done.

• +1
Reactions: babineux
yeah it basically is. Idk why I thought the admins of this site would think this is anything new really but for the fish that feed here they don't think about stuff like this
I don't want to reveal too much but a big limiting factor is the age of people here. Teenagers don't have money a lot of the advice would be better for older people. ]

The reason they probably have not yet is legality I assume.

I don't want to reveal too much but a big limiting factor is the age of people here. Teenagers don't have money a lot of the advice would be better for older people. ]

The reason they probably have not yet is legality I assume.
also because half the userbase is NEET and makes no money anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 11126
also because half the userbase is NEET and makes no money anyways
Yeah that is an issue but I still think with non Western Surgeons the price of these could be made reasonable for the average consumer.

Something like Gyno surgery which costs 12 grand in the USA is 1-2K in turkey

Well it would be done in 3rd world places or in Korea. Looksmaxing surgeons are either incredible expensive in the West or they would not be on board.

So it would be done with non Western places ideally where more experimental cheaper surgeries can be done.
How about fixing the reputation of this site? There should be rules against racism and antisemitic remarks as, in my opinion, these half assed jokes on here don't fit into the concept of improving and make threads look quite unprofessional.

How about fixing the reputation of this site? There should be rules against racism and antisemitic remarks as, in my opinion, these half assed jokes on here don't fit into the concept of improving and make threads look quite unprofessional.
STFU nigger

• +1
Reactions: Sandar
I've seen various mewing or surgery channels that charge to 100 dollars an hour for consult advice. JawHacks charges 150 an hour for client calls around MSE.

Imagine if Looksmax could team up with various surgeons and get referral links they could have the contact of every non first world looksmaxing surgeon. It could also sell looksmaxing products for cheaper and various supplements/drugs like Testosterone HGH ect. Looksmaxing products exist as one offs but imagine how efficient it can be if its all sold in the same place. The payments should also be able to be done in BTC or Monero.
100 dollars/hour for advice that you can find for free on the web? LOL

I guess I will use the thousands of hours I have of reading and start to charge people too for advice...

The only difference is that I'm not a greedy fucking Jew: 20 dollars/hour would be my top price and I would not only teach what I know, but also give all my sources to the person... I would do 1 topic per session, if the person wants info on more topics she would need to pay me again.

20 USD equals +100 BRL: the minimum wage in Brazil is 1200 BRL, so if I have ONE client per day that's +3000 BRL... And I would manage to do at least 8 1-hour sessions per day, 160 dollars per day is a fuckton of cash here in Brazil...

But first I need to buy a laptop and a new phone... I will be able to do that once I start working my new job (could happen at any moment).

I was thinking of traslating books on demand too: my English isn't perfect but I'm B2 level on Speaking and I can read C2 level books and even scientific papers etc...

I would use Google Translator to gain time and only correct the errors, convert Lb to Kg, Inch to Cm, Oz to Gram, Mile to Km etc... If the person doesn't like my job, she can find another to do it, and I doubt she would find it for the price that I do with the attention to detail that I have as well... But if she's happy with the price and with the results, I will be happy too.

MUH HOLOCAUST? The Jews are ENEMY of humanity and men and they NEED to be exposed: not only for killing the Messiah but for all tje evil things they do in name of their religion...

I don't see anything wrong with racist jokes too.

Don't try to suffocate the freedom of thought and free speech on this forum so you can make a few Shekels, jewboy.

I would trade the wild west of this site if we could have cheap professional looksmaxing services. Its worthwhile but no matter what it will always be underground because to be a true looksmaxer you are doing cutting edge things with some degree of risk.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I would trade the wild west of this site if we could have cheap professional looksmaxing services. Its worthwhile but no matter what it will always be underground because to be a true looksmaxer you are doing cutting edge things with some degree of risk.
True, the very desperate looksmaxxers will, not that being desparate is a bad thing. But imo the people that can ascend with the most mainstream procedures should stick to them.

100 dollars/hour for advice that you can find for free on the web? LOL

I guess I will use the thousands of hours I have of reading and start to charge people too for advice...

The only difference is that I'm not a greedy fucking Jew: 20 dollars/hour would be my top price and I would not only teach what I know, but also give all my sources to the person... I would do 1 topic per session, if the person wants info on more topics she would need to pay me again.

20 USD equals +100 BRL: the minimum wage in Brazil is 1200 BRL, so if I have ONE client per day that's +3000 BRL... And I would manage to do at least 8 1-hour sessions per day, 160 dollars per day is a fuckton of cash here in Brazil...

But first I need to buy a laptop and a new phone... I will be able to do that once I start working my new job (could happen at any moment).

I was thinking of traslating books on demand too: my English isn't perfect but I'm B2 level on Speaking and I can read C2 level books and even scientific papers etc...

I would use Google Translator to gain time and only correct the errors, convert Lb to Kg, Inch to Cm, Oz to Gram, Mile to Km etc... If the person doesn't like my job, she can find another to do it, and I doubt she would find it for the price that I do with the attention to detail that I have as well... But if she's happy with the price and with the results, I will be happy too.
The biggest thing this site needs is all these supplements and surgery sources to be in one location. Imagine if I could search of hair transplant and get multiple sources for global surgeries then I could see verfied reviews of these services

It is good that Looksmaxxing stays underground: normies already have surgeries and if they aren't willing to join a "muh offensive" forum for the fear of what the Jew Media will say about them, then they don't deserve the knowledge this forum has to offer...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It is good that Looksmaxxing stays underground: normies already have surgeries and if they aren't willing to join a "muh offensive" forum for the fear of what the Jew Media will say about them, then they don't deserve the knowledge this forum has to offer...
Well the issue would be getting surgeons on board. If this site is too underground it will not work. It will be edgy no matter what because only extreme people try these things. But it has to be more moderated and corporate.

it would be a business where looksmaxing is the prime dialogue.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
The biggest thing this site needs is all these supplements and surgery sources to be in one location. Imagine if I could search of hair transplant and get multiple sources for global surgeries then I could see verfied reviews of these services
That's only a matter of programming... A good programmer with the time and intentions could easily do it...

I'm thinking about creating a ptice comparison website for my city so the Jews can lose their Shekels and I can make a few bucks by charging a fee so the businesses can use my website...

It is not hard to do: if someday I learn about computer language and how to build a website, I'm willing to create a price comparison website with reviews, location and all but just for surgical procedures... You guys would only have to pay the domain so it can stay in the air once I'm done with it lol

Well the issue would be getting surgeons on board. If this site is too underground it will not work. It will be edgy no matter what because only extreme people try these things. But it has to be more moderated and corporate.

it would be a business where looksmaxing is the prime dialogue.
I think there could be another Looksmaxing website where no jokes, trolling and scamming would be allowed... But please don't kill .org: it is one of the last forums where free speech truly exists... I still can't get over the death of Lookism and how much knowledge is gone with it: if .org dies, I die with it.

A website that has looksmaxxing product available in one place and also pdf with a shitton of knowledge for a small price could be possible But realistically it's just not feasible in the long term. Only looksmax autists are the potential customers, normalfags aren't into looksmaxxing nor do they want anything to do with this place/ideology. And then looksmax autists already know as much as each other for the most part so no point.
The real way to make money is to sell service/products to normalfags. That's how the real money is made, not to a specific niche like looks autists but to the mass plebians.

• +1
That's only a matter of programming... A good programmer with the time and intentions could easily do it...

I'm thinking about creating a ptice comparison website for my city so the Jews can lose their Shekels and I can make a few bucks by charging a fee so the businesses can use my website...

It is not hard to do: if someday I learn about computer language and how to build a website, I'm willing to create a price comparison website with reviews, location and all but just for surgical procedures... You guys would only have to pay the domain so it can stay in the air once I'm done with it lol
The issue is you need to work with various surgeons. If this site is radioactive it can't work

@Alexanderr @Master @Moderator @Papi mew @Lorsss @StormlitAqua

• +1
The issue is you need to work with various surgeons. If this site is radioactive it can't work
You just need good marketing: once the surgeons see they can make more clients and subsequently raise their prices they will come to you by themselves...

Prices will go higher in the beginning because of the Demand and Supply law, but as new surgeons get their degrees and start making a name for themselves, there will be more competition and prices will be lower for GOOD services...

• +1

exacly, surgeons collaborate with serious websites such as realself.com
Looksmax .org is a product of an internet forum subculture that started in early 2010s with forum.bodybuilding.com, rather than being a forum that only discusses plastic surgery

• +1
Looksmax .org is a product of an internet forum subculture that started in early 2010s with forum.bodybuilding.com, rather than being a forum that only discusses plastic surgery
There are verified sites for Test and stuff. But there isn't a site that puts it altogether in one market. Bodybuilding facial aesthetics height maxxing ect all these are elements of looksmaxing they should be in one market place.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Thanks for realself.com... I still prefer here and I don't plan on getting plastic surgery ever, but the knowledge I could obtain there seems very useful.

ye like how ray peat forum has link to products. this forum could link subsidised looksmaxxing products like androgens, chisell chewing rubber etc. give me some money for giving u this idea pls or mod is jew

Yes it really has.

False,

90759A3E 9932 48BE A9F0 6CA092CA1806

It's debatable to be honest.

People in Health Care can jump the train, but they need to know and be assured if it's safe.

Some doctors and surgeons are idiots and they will jump onto something that's illegal or has a very high chance to backfire - which eventually does.
And all that for quick big cash-out.

But majority who build their careers and trust steadily won't even take a step near it.

The Looksmax.org has potential but requires a lot of work - and 90% of work has to be done with community which often gets toxic for trivial reasons.