Looksmax.org rates famous, attractive women

They edge each other out in individual features. Place your votes.
i like your polls, they're quite well done, but your rating system is needlessly technical and not user-friendly
if you changed that aspect it would be better, you don't have to change the curve, just presentation imo

i would suggest renee murden, but I don't think she has many candids

Some actresses that I think could be in the conversation:

Evangeline Lilly
Kristin Kreuk
Jennifer Connelly
Débora Nascimento

i like your polls, they're quite well done, but your rating system is needlessly technical and not user-friendly
if you changed that aspect it would be better, you don't have to change the curve, just presentation imo
It isn't user-friendly for individuals who didn't pass high school stats class. I'm not dumbing it down to the point of having an undefined rating scale, like most polls on here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
It isn't user-friendly for individuals who didn't pass high school stats class. I'm not dumbing it down to the point of having an undefined rating scale, like most polls on here.
don't change the scale, just the presentation. Instead of asking how many std deviations, use the common monikers that already popular in the forum. Nothing will change on your end, you will still get the same sort of data, but more users will interact I believe.

They only have different chin and eyes outside of that they're the same pretty much.
additionally...

Ana: better occlusion/palate (no crowding), longer vertical proportions, fuller tits (and nipples, if that's ideal)
Adriana: fuller ass, better tit shape (and smaller nipples, if that's ideal)

i would suggest renee murden, but I don't think she has many candids
Correct.

don't change the scale, just the presentation. Instead of asking how many std deviations, use the common monikers that already popular in the forum. Nothing will change on your end, you will still get the same sort of data, but more users will interact I believe.
I'm not changing the polling for consistency purposes. But for the pea brains, the polls are essentially asking to rate from 7.5 to 10 out of 10.

• +1
you should do one for bellucci

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Melodie monrose
Kelsey Merritt
Sharam Diniz
Grace Kelly
Taylor hill
Kelly Gale
Freida Pinto
Meghan Fox
Hoyeom Jung
Victoria Bronova

Good luck finding a solid pack of candids for her under the age of 25.
i'll take a swing at it

edit: nvm it's legit not possible, forgot about her age for a second

FemaleRating (x/10)Rarity (1/x)Amount of females currently alive who were/are/will be more attractive in their respective primes
Doutzen Kroes9.47257,07415,560
Adriana Lima9.38164,70124,286
Daniela Pestova9.36152,60626,211
Bianca Balti9.28108,62836,823
Isabeli Fontana9.1353,94774,147
Alessandra Ambrosio8.9626,499150,949
Taylor Hill8.9424,666162,166
Candice Swanepoel8.9424,526163,089
Ana Beatriz Barros8.9222,504177,747
Margot Robbie8.9020,792192,385
Elsa Hosk8.8517,015235,090
Gisele Bundchen8.719,774409,253
Fernanda Tavares8.534,723846,966

If you have any suggestions of other women to rate, share them below (they must be very objectively attractive and have ample, prime-age candid examples).

Where tf is Barbara Palvin?

• +1
Where tf is Barbara Palvin?

The serious answer is that you're the first one to suggest her here.

The serious answer is that you're the first one to suggest her here.

Her Face body figure and pheno moggs Doutzen to Jupiter. I still don’t understand why she partnered up with a normie an Dylan sprouse

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I still don’t understand why she partnered up with a normie an Dylan sprouse
He's above average and fairly famous. Also:
The tenth time (allegedly) ends up being the charm for Barbara after she meets her future husband.

bella hadid
Depends on the stage. She had her first batch of procedures sometime prior to 2014 and then seems to have maxed out in sex appeal around 2016.

they lack sex appeal that's why instagram girls fog
FaceApp-Pro-APK-MOD-Pro-Unlocked-v10-2-5+82d075a9fb.jpg

Depends on the stage. She had her first batch of procedures sometime prior to 2014 and then seems to have maxed out in sex appeal around 2016.
why not make one with pics from the 2016 era

why not make one with pics from the 2016 era
I can but I'm anticipating somebody linking a picture of her prior to her first rhinoplasty and trying to derail the votes.

• Hmm...
You'd have to persuade the admins @Master and @Alexanderr for that.
Yeah, I've only witnessed @Alexanderr do that and he seems to be inactive as of late.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and enchanted_elixir
Funnily, the forum properly copies everything (including hyperlinks) from Sheets into an automatic table except for the header (in other words, it doesn't recognize a header from Sheets as a header in the forum's table feature).

Last edited:
Josie Canseco
View attachment 2279844

Blanca Soler
View attachment 2279847

Denise Richards
View attachment 2279870

Raven Lyn
View attachment 2279871

Sara Sampaio
View attachment 2279899

Angelina Jolie
View attachment 2279902

Sofia Vergara
View attachment 2279904

Renee Murden
View attachment 2279909

Kara Del Toro
View attachment 2279913

Emily Ratajkowski
View attachment 2279914

Mariangela Bonanni
View attachment 2279918

Videos:
(don't know the name of the girl with the black hair and blue eyes :fuk:)

The redhead is literally incel if male bitch is butt ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah, I've only witnessed @Alexanderr do that and he seems to be inactive as of late.
Had some exams I needed to focus on to make sure I didn't fail the year, but that's all done now (and I passed).

• JFL
what did you think abt the other ones, would you do one for any of them?
Finding good body candids of many actresses (in their primes) is difficult. There's a long list of women more attractive than those examples (other than Debora Nascimento) that I haven't polled due to insufficient candids.

Last edited:
Finding good body candids of many actresses (in their primes) is difficult.
I think for Lilly and Kreuk it might not be that hard, I'll see if I can find any. You seem to use the gettyimages database a lot, right?

I think for Lilly and Kreuk it might not be that hard, I'll see if I can find any. You seem to use the gettyimages database a lot, right?
Yes but unless they're swim week/lingerie runway models then you have to look for beach paparazzi examples. Paparazzi examples are almost always preferable due to the lack of high heels.

Yes but unless they're swim week/lingerie runway models then you have to look for beach paparazzi examples. Paparazzi examples are almost always preferable due to the lack of high heels.
Lilly has plenty of bikini paparazzi pics. Kreuk doesn't though, bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back