Looksmax.org rates famous, attractive women

Lilly has plenty of bikini paparazzi pics.
She was older by the time she became relevant through Lost. She probably had more sex appeal than Margot Robbie in their respective primes though.

Kreuk doesn't though, bummer.
She had a pretty face in her prime but wasn't an example of top female aesthetics due to her height/body.

She had a pretty face in her prime but wasn't an example of top female aesthetics due to her height/body.
Interesting point. I think If you were to poll, the majority of men would not rank the female model body type as ideal. Most of them skew towards slightly curvier, shorter and higher bf women. And this can't be overlooked, because aesthetics are partially defined by what the general populational preference is.

The majority of men swiftly fill niches based on desperation. This doesn't actually hold true at least on this site though.
There's no desperation factor when you're asking for what they would consider ideal, and men have been known to be more objective in polls than women, too. Also, this thread you linked is laughable sorry, that's a pretty bad and skewed way of assessing body types imo.

I remember in some thread you were arguing about lima's body vs daisy keech's body. You said that prime lima looked better than daisy and posted candids of the latter. I regret to inform you that that's only your opinion and it doesn't align with the mainstream one bit. Daisy, in her prime, pre breast implants, would absolutely and positively demolish adriana in any sort of poll, if it was body-only.

Also, this thread you linked is laughable sorry, that's a pretty bad and skewed way of assessing body types imo.
Why? Using silhouettes is well controlled.

I remember in some thread you were arguing about lima's body vs daisy keech's body. You said that prime lima looked better than daisy and posted candids of the latter. I regret to inform you that that's only your opinion and it doesn't align with the mainstream one bit. Daisy, in her prime, pre breast implants, would absolutely and positively demolish adriana in any sort of poll, if it was body-only.
Find adequate candids of her body...

Why? Using silhouettes is well controlled.
It is, but you only used two: one short and stubby, and the other one taller and more balanced. Where are all the other variations?
Plus, the image itself is kind of weird: the shoulders are way too sloped, women on average have straighter shoulders.

Find adequate candids of her body...
in the pics you posted she looked better than lima already. And they were candids iirc.

It is, but you only used two: one short and stubby, and the other one taller and more balanced. Where are all the other variations?
Plus, the image itself is kind of weird: the shoulders are way too sloped, women on average have straighter shoulders.
It was meant to be exaggerated dimorphism in both directions (among females).

in the pics you posted she looked better than lima already. And they were candids iirc.
That's all I could find. She obviously lacks vertical proportions (most important).
Daisy keech in a black bra leaves cafe habana out with brody jenner in malibu 06 09 2020 4
Daisy keech in a black bra leaves cafe habana out with brody jenner in malibu 06 09 2020 1

I'm not using frauded TikTok videos as a reference.

I'm not using frauded TikTok videos as a reference.
How can you fraud the outline of your silhouette in a video that’s filmed dead straight, when you have a thin layer of clothing on and are literally just walking toward the camera with normal posture?

How can you fraud the outline of your silhouette in a video that’s filmed dead straight, when you have a thin layer of clothing on and are literally just walking toward the camera with normal posture?
Angling, lens distortion, and filters.

Angling, lens distortion, and filters.
Lens distortion barely affects bodies, because they are much flatter and have less depth differential (depth distribution doesn’t deviate as much) in the frontal plane than a skull. Even if she is frauding with a filter, that body that the filter produced might not be her own, but it could feasibly belong to a human female. And that’s why it’s still valid as an example, there are certainly people irl who have that exact body type in the video with no frauding. Since the poll would be of two faceless and nameless figures, it remains valid.

Even if she is frauding with a filter, that body that the filter produced might not be her own, but it could feasibly belong to a human female.
Fair enough, but I don't need a video reference to edit a silhouette in the direction of female dimorphism.

Fair enough, but I don't need a video reference to edit a silhouette in the direction of female dimorphism.
No you don’t, but I think you could’ve done a better job at that in the post you linked. I’m interested in analyzing this topic objectively too, and have decent drawing skills. I think it’d be a good idea to create a poll with at least 4 different options of bodies. When I get around to doing it, I’ll ask for your opinion before posting.

No you don’t, but I think you could’ve done a better job at that in the post you linked. I’m interested in analyzing this topic objectively too, and have decent drawing skills. I think it’d be a good idea to create a poll with at least 4 different options of bodies. When I get around to doing it, I’ll ask for your opinion before posting.
I've done a 3D render version as well.

Controlling for leanness, the ordering of importance for women is generally:
vertical proportions > horizontal proportions > posterior projection (butt) > anterior projection (breasts)

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I've done a 3D render version as well.

Controlling for leanness, the ordering of importance for women is generally:
vertical proportions > horizontal proportions > posterior projection (butt) > anterior projection (breasts)
this 3d version is good, but I’m not sold on vertical proportions > horizontal. This might be like the jaw vs eye area debate though, difficult to navigate. But generally, I think that if a certain threshold for the vertical proportions is met, then the horizontal ones become more important.

But generally, I think that if a certain threshold for the vertical proportions is met, then the horizontal ones become more important
If a threshold for vertical proportions has to be met first then it's inherently more important than horizontal proportions.

Optimal female horizontal proportions indicate a wider birthing canal but do not indicate optimal genes for the male offspring.

Torsal length influences the womb (the ability to house a larger offspring) and longer necks and legs are typically ideal for male intrasexual competition. Thus, ideal vertical proportions not only indicate optimal pregnancy and birthing but also optimal genes for the male offspring.

If a threshold for vertical proportions has to be met first then it's inherently more important than horizontal proportions
fair ig, but you can look at it both ways. If the threshold is met by a significant number of individuals, then the word ‘important’ takes on a new meaning imo and is better suited for the other parameter. it’s like the difference between ‘crucial’ and ‘impactful’.

Optimal female horizontal proportions indicate a wider birthing canal but do not indicate optimal genes for the male offspring.

I have a theory about this. Before modern medicine, birthing children was a riskier endeavor and therefore even more weight was placed on optimal delivery potential i.e horizontal proportions of the pelvis area. So historically, we may have been prone to prioritize that aspect. This would explain why this preference has stuck throughout the years and hasn’t flipped yet, since csections and such are new inventions in the grand scheme of human evolution.

If the threshold is met by a significant number of individuals
Women generally need to be above 5'7 to have optimal vertical proportions, which is already the ~90th percentile, and even past that many won't have proportionally long legs.

I have a theory about this. Before modern medicine, birthing children was a riskier endeavor and therefore even more weight was placed on optimal delivery potential i.e horizontal proportions of the pelvis area. So historically, we may have been prone to prioritize that aspect. This would explain why this preference has stuck throughout the years and hasn’t flipped yet, since csections and such are new inventions in the grand scheme of human evolution.
This is likely correct. But I already mentioned that wide hips aren't ideal for the male offspring (because they probably aren't optimal for running), which places greater emphasis on the importance of vertical proportions.

Women generally need to be above 5'7 to have optimal vertical proportions, which is already the ~90th percentile, and even past that many won't have proportionally long legs.

This is likely correct. But I already mentioned that wide hips aren't ideal for the male offspring (because they probably aren't optimal for running), which places greater emphasis on the importance of vertical proportions.
how inheritable is hip width between mothers and sons, though? Do you know of any data on this?

how inheritable is hip width between mothers and sons, though? Do you know of any data on this?
No, but looking at the pelvic widths of various races would be a good start.

• +1
Left is Alexandra Daddario, right Barbara Palvin

Shockingly, candids are, indeed, necessary for assessing attractiveness!

Over 75% of users say Palvin fogs yet somehow Daddario scores ~0.4 SD (~5x rarer) higher in candid.

Last edited:
would you consider doing face only threads down the line? you're probably gonna exhaust all the models that have lots of full body candids at some point

blanca soler

• Love it
Reactions: THEMOGGER
might change in the future, though
Maybe. She only has one page on Bellazon and Getty and I think she's already in her 20s (her age on Google is listed incorrectly).

Blanca Padilla is a similar-looking Spaniard with more examples (and is arguably more attractive).

I will burn out before coming remotely near that.
In that case, I would like to request threads for the following names:
Frida Aasen
Birgit Kos
Josephine Skriver
Sasha Luss
Anna Mila
Jasmine Sanders
Robin Holzken
Kelsey Merritt
Shanina Shaik
Joan Smalls
Cindy Kimberly
Audreyana Michelle
Rose Bertram
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Marion Pascale

In that case, I would like to request threads for the following names:
Frida Aasen
Birgit Kos
Josephine Skriver
Sasha Luss
Anna Mila
Jasmine Sanders
Robin Holzken
Kelsey Merritt
Shanina Shaik
Joan Smalls
Cindy Kimberly
Audreyana Michelle
Rose Bertram
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Marion Pascale
I already have folders of a few of them... Kos and Luss have only done high fashion, IIRC, which makes finding adequate body examples exponentially more difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Maybe. She only has one page on Bellazon and Getty and I think she's already in her 20s (her age on Google is listed incorrectly).

Blanca Padilla is a similar-looking Spaniard with more examples (and is arguably more attractive).
she has a few runway shots but not many close-ups from what I've seen

I personally prefer Soler to Padilla but it's very close

she has a few runway shots but not many close-ups from what I've seen

I personally prefer Soler to Padilla but it's very close
The differences in harmony are noticeable and Padilla probably has a better body too.
Gettyimages 472120970 2048x2048
Gettyimages 1466840008 2048x2048

• Hmm...
HTN+ Prettyboy > Any attractive woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back