Looksmax.org rates famous, attractive women

I only use the hard R when I'm losing an argument bad, as a last resort, or as my last trump card. (I'm not racist) 😇👼
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Kate Li or Romee Strijd?

@cytoplasm @mrriceguy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 17595
I altered the formula for the ratings to make them more accurate. It's consistent across all examples and voters. The scores and rankings have significantly changed as a result.

Last edited:
fernanda liz

Olivia Wilde

Cobie Smulders

• Love it
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Olivia Rodrigo

Hilarious haha, although I appreciate your dedication and effort
at least it confirmed what everyone knew, Adriana is the best looking bitch, I also have always found Doutzen and Grace to be underrated in these forums

Buut... Daddario above Palvin? Hill? Skriver? Bella Hadid on the list at all? That's how you know you can't fully take this seriously

Hilarious haha, although I appreciate your dedication and effort
at least it confirmed what everyone knew, Adriana is the best looking bitch, I also have always found Doutzen and Grace to be underrated in these forums

Buut... Daddario above Palvin? Hill? Skriver? Bella Hadid on the list at all? That's how you know you can't fully take this seriously
Maybe you should take it seriously by looking at the sample sizes and placing your votes.

@Gargantuan stickying this thread could increase the sample sizes for the less popular posts.

Hey are you still taking suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back