Looksmax.org users are about to get subpoenaed

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
Somebody here made a threat that put them on the fbis radar. Okay so word around town is that, Master has reported some users to the fbi for threats and the fbi will sent subpenoes for there appearance to court.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lowtiernormiechad, hypernormie and 10 others
shit crazy
thats not me tho so what users were reported or are u just trying to get me worried for nothing

thats not me tho so what users were reported or are u just trying to get me worried for nothing
Can't tell you but the mods know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH and alurmo
The fairy tale of always. In this forum there's no one dangerous, we are everyday people who have found a place where we can socialize

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Eriot Lodger, h111 and 8 others
The fairy tale of always. In this forum there's no one dangerous, we are everyday people who have found a place where we can socialize
Oh fuck off retard

Oh fuck off retard

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
It was me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, tombradylover and ChadL1te
Nigga wants us to duck or some shi 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, hypernormie, Dream99 and 2 others
It was Anthony

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Master has reported some users to the fbi for threats and the fbi will sent subpenoes for there appearance to court.
@Master did that really happend?

Its cause ********* was threatening go ER (i wont say username mods will ban)

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Somebody here made a threat that put them on the fbis radar. Okay so word around town is that, Master has reported some users to the fbi for threats and the fbi will sent subpenoes for there appearance to court.
parents are about to be very confused when they find out that their child is a nazi :feelshmm:

Why you snitching nigga

Its cause ********* was threatening go ER (i wont say username mods will ban)
I think I saw that thread legit so this might not be a lie JFL

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
All this fear mongering bullshit lol. MakinitHappen didn't do shit. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens. You don't have any insider information. Fake and gay thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back