Looksmaxing is a waste of time

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice
Because the behavioural sink means women are becoming more and more hypergamous and Chad isn't enough.its millionaire gigachad.

Just look at social media and YouTube podcasts.

Plus you can get indistinguishable sex robots from humans in just eight years or so

Plus you can just passport bro with all that money for surgeries to get some Becky as Stacey doesn't exist in real life setting

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, shewantsme, noobs and 1 other person
true you can only ascend so much. But, the chadfish I did blackpilled the fuck outta me. The chad got like hundreds of likes while my main profile got like 1 like. I'm hoping looksmaxxing will ascend me. But, nigguz on here said i'm like 2/10 so idk what to do anymore. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and yandex99
true you can only ascend so much. But, the chadfish I did blackpilled the fuck outta me. The chad got like hundreds of likes while my main profile got like 1 like. I'm hoping looksmaxxing will ascend me. But, nigguz on here said i'm like 2/10 so idk what to do anymore. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Passport bro now

Also likes mean nothing the women never want to meet up and ghost the Chad jfl they see if you like them back to get their little validation in their stupid games.

Passport bro now

Also likes mean nothing the women never want to meet up and ghost the Chad jfl they see if you like them back to get their little validation in their stupid games.
I plan to head to the phillipines once i moneymax. But fuark this shut takes time :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Hundreds of likes is standard for a mtn or HTN on foreign sites.i get nothing on western sites while I eat like a king with Asian and latina women.

• +1
Hundreds of likes is standard for a mtn or HTN on foreign sites.i get nothing on western sites while I eat like a king with Asian and latina women.
yea man i had a qt filipina girl when I went on vacation with my mom. Third world girls don't ask for much tbh. Being in my home country probably didn't hurt either. Everyone looks similar to me in the philps.

• +1
yea man i had a qt filipina girl when I went on vacation with my mom. Third world girls don't ask for much tbh. Being in my home country probably didn't hurt either. Everyone looks similar to me in the philps.
I mean those sites have less users so it takes more time since it's not as active as tinder but you don't need a hundred beckies liking you when on christianfilipina you have stacies liking your profile and not playing games same for Vietnam cupid I'm not even white I'm brown skinned with big slanted eyes lol and yes Asian women absolutely love Asian men in Asia.

• +1
I mean those sites have less users so it takes more time since it's not as active as tinder but you don't need a hundred beckies liking you when on christianfilipina you have stacies liking your profile and not playing games same for Vietnam cupid I'm not even white I'm brown skinned with big slanted eyes lol and yes Asian women absolutely love Asian men in Asia.
yea dude. All I did was take some shitty bathroom photos and got matched with this qt filipina english teacher chick. JFL at america. I'm like a piece of dog shit here in the states ngl.

• +1
yea dude. All I did was take some shitty bathroom photos and got matched with this qt filipina english teacher chick. JFL at america. I'm like a piece of dog shit here in the states ngl.
Yeah same here I just use mirror pics and get legit qt women.nothing in the west,not even a glance.

I'm turk pheno

• +1
Yeah same here I just use mirror pics and get legit qt women.nothing in the west,not even a glance.

I'm turk pheno
It’s cus third world women are less hypergamous due to their culture not being completely fuarked. The girl I met in the philps was nice and cordial, not like the evil biches of the west !

• +1
Women date subhumans though

It’s cus third world women are less hypergamous due to their culture not being completely fuarked. The girl I met in the philps was nice and cordial, not like the evil biches of the west !
Ladislav a well known traveler to Asia for decades said the average Filipino man is single for only two weeks while the average western man is single for years before betabuxing some post wall Becky

It is true.

I don't even need a Stacey,I just want a decent looking foid that will have good values and not raise my kids to be like these gen z dweebs

Ladislav a well known traveler to Asia for decades said the average Filipino man is single for only two weeks while the average western man is single for years before betabuxing some post wall Becky

It is true.

I don't even need a Stacey,I just want a decent looking foid that will have good values and not raise my kids to be like these gen z dweebs
Yes there is no incel in the philps. It is the promised land for me

Women date subhumans though
I rather be ugly and get Stacey with good values than slay whores as a Chad

And I'm not even bad looking

I'm a christian I have a different mindset as I want a long life partnership with a stable woman that will be easy to deal with and give me sex hence I go for filipinas that are devout caatholics

I rather be ugly and get Stacey with good values than slay whores as a Chad

And I'm not even bad looking

I'm a christian I have a different mindset as I want a long life partnership with a stable woman that will be easy to deal with and give me sex hence I go for filipinas that are devout caatholics
Filipinas are BWC only
Im sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Yes there is no incel in the philps. It is the promised land for me

Go to around the ten minute mark

Utter lifefuel for incels like me

You're spending too much time online

• +1
Because the behavioural sink means women are becoming more and more hypergamous and Chad isn't enough.its millionaire gigachad.

Just look at social media and YouTube podcasts.

Plus you can get indistinguishable sex robots from humans in just eight years or so

Plus you can just passport bro with all that money for surgeries to get some Becky as Stacey doesn't exist in real life setting
hardmaxxing is the only way

brootal but there is geomaxxing
Nigga that's the point

I'm a pretty boy and due to my yellow brown skin and slanted eyes I will be incel in the west if I don't go for Asian or latina and I'm know who butters my bread

Last edited:
They're not
I'm a brown turk and get plenty of them

The ideal in filipines is actually the chinito or Korean type nog white
Every women’s preference is white
They’re settling for you
I’m sorry bro

Every women’s preference is white
They’re settling for you
I’m sorry bro
Then why are so many black men with Asian and white and latina women?that's the furthest from white as possible.

Then why are so many black men with Asian and white and latina women?that's the furthest from white as possible.
People don’t want to stay alone

Do slavcels count
Lol Asian women are not bwc only they also like Asian men,hapa men and white passing ethnicities with dark hair and lightskin too.if you are above average for say mestizo or black you'll get your Asian qt foid too.theyre the least racist women i dealt with.you can be gigachad but brown and be incel in the west.

Last edited: