looksmaxxing.

me1er

me1er

Iron
looksmaxing got to the point where it is the only thing on my mind before falling asleep and after waking up. I will start posting threads about my looksmaxxing journey and personal experince with different aspects of it. Started to personalitymaxxing today, by the way i want to recommend you a truly great movie called ¨Meet Joe Black¨ truly shows how without appearance you wont get a stacy type of girfriend (young Brad Pitt as a Main Character). But this movie also shows that personality and charisma complement the appearnce and you become even more ¨worthy¨ in a womens eyes if you know how to talk properly. So i saw a guy on YT today that analyzes the way Brad Pitt flirts with a women in a movie, here the link: but its in a russian and unfortunately without ENG subtitles. so non russian speakers wont understand. If anyones here already has a great charisma and personality id apreciate it if youd share the books or videos that would help me to personalitymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: vernier
erm so when are you getting surgery?

Just be rizzlord
Rizzard of the oz

i admire your will to become a better version of yourself, i just hope it doesnt turn into an unhealthy obsession for you, which i believe is already close to happening