Loose skin surgery

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
How advantageus is this to PSL comparing to other things like chin or eye surgery?

Most of my loose skin is on chest area and abdominal area, for chest I can increase size but it makes it look puffy, for belly area it kinda extends the belly.

How much would surgery cost and how much would it improve everything?

In shirt for example my loose skin is not noticable, but with shirt off the body deosen't look tightened at all. Thanks guys!

Your body looks legit disgusting currently so get one tbh

Also does anyone know if 4000euros is surgery price for whole body or just one area like chest or abs?

Most obvius loose skin is on my chest and belly area @androidcel

Also does anyone know if 4000euros is surgery price for whole body or just one area like chest or abs?

You should post more body pics

Just by looking at this picture, it doesnt seem pure skin. Loose skin is when its literally sagging on your body and its thin as paper.

Just by looking at this picture, it doesnt seem pure skin. Loose skin is when its literally sagging on your body and its thin as paper.
This pic is older, but its more noticable here.

I think those developing shoulders really helped to my psyhique

This pic is older, but its more noticable here.

I think those developing shoulders really helped to my psyhique

Im sorry man, but im still convinced its fat. Loose Skin After Weight Loss 696x348

This is loose skin. As far as I know, if its not sagging like that there's still stubborn fat you gotta lose.

Last edited:
Im sorry man, but im still convinced its fat. View attachment 10812

This is loose skin. As far as I know, if its not sagging like that there's still stubborn fat you gotta lose.
Alright, ill go from 23% or 21% or whatever I am down to 18 or 15% sometime this month or next. Or just eat a bit below maintance or around maintance and see how it goes

Alright, ill go from 23% or 21% or whatever I am down to 18 or 15% sometime this month or next. Or just eat a bit below maintance or around maintance and see how it goes

This is how, I see it now: You started losing weight and you've quickly lost a lot of weight from all around, but then your belly fat loss stopped and now you think it's stopped, because it's "loose skin" leftover, but weightloss comes with a lot of area-specific platues. Before you can lose more weight from your stomach you gotta lose weight from X,Y,Z other places ordered by your body, there's nothing you can do about it, it's just really unlucky body-fat distribution. Keep going with training and you're going to see your stomach gone eventually, guaranteed.

This is how, I see it now: You started losing weight and you've quickly lost a lot of weight from all around, but then your belly fat loss stopped and now you think it's stopped, because it's "loose skin" leftover, but weightloss comes with a lot of area-specific platues. Before you can lose more weight from your stomach you gotta lose weight from X,Y,Z other places ordered by your body, there's nothing you can do about it, it's just really unlucky body-fat distribution. Keep going with training and you're going to see your stomach gone eventually, guaranteed.
Tbh I lost 30kgs but still had bellyfat, I was probably skinnyfat and if I lost more I would have been to damn skinny.
Now I bulked up 12kgs and am 87kg but for 6months I probably was doing smth wrong as I should have looked much better if I lifted for 6months

I dont really see lose skin, that om your belly kind of just looks like fat tbh. You should get properly lean atleast before you think about surgery for lose skin, you might not even need it tbh

Tbh I lost 30kgs but still had bellyfat, I was probably skinnyfat and if I lost more I would have been to damn skinny.
Now I bulked up 12kgs and am 87kg but for 6months I probably was doing smth wrong as I should have looked much better if I lifted for 6months

Yes you shouldn't have bulked. You either go on full cut or you eat on maintenance from your position.

It doesn‘t even look that severe to get surgery. Keep in mind you‘ll also gain muscles later, which will stretch out the skin. If you meant your stomach, it seems like it‘s fat not loose skin

It doesn‘t even look that severe to get surgery. Keep in mind you‘ll also gain muscles later, which will stretch out the skin. If you meant your stomach, it seems like it‘s fat not loose skin
I see! I meant my pecs and stomach tbh

I meet the minimum looks threshold for face and height mostly, but I did not build enough muscle in 6months so tbh I feel terrible about my body

How advantageus is this to PSL comparing to other things like chin or eye surgery?

Most of my loose skin is on chest area and abdominal area, for chest I can increase size but it makes it look puffy, for belly area it kinda extends the belly.

In shirt for example my loose skin is not noticable, but with shirt off the body deosen't look tightened at all. Thanks guys!
Loose skin retracts on its own, give it like a year and if you still have a lot of loose skin see a professional.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
[Blackpill]

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FatmanO
Yes you shouldn't have bulked. You either go on full cut or you eat on maintenance from your position.
I shoudnt have dirty bulked imo, I was kind of very skinny in terms of BMI, but maintance it is. What im more worried is about my progress in 6months, seems kinda slow tbh. I hope its not LOW T at 18

I shoudnt have dirty bulked imo, I was kind of very skinny in terms of BMI, but maintance it is. What im more worried is about my progress in 6months, seems kinda slow tbh. I hope its not LOW T at 18

Just get your test levels checked

I dont really see lose skin, that om your belly kind of just looks like fat tbh. You should get properly lean atleast before you think about surgery for lose skin, you might not even need it tbh
So what Im mostly missing is muscle mass? Cause I didnt do much progress in 6months except strenght

Yeah i've seen your belly it's a failo for sure. And falio's weight harder than halos. Like my crooked nose is a failo. Fix that shit.

So what Im mostly missing is muscle mass? Cause I didnt do much progress in 6months except strenght
Youre definatley missing muscle mass, id finish off the last remainig fat before i started bulking if i were you. Mucle mass will also fill out lose skin a little bit it it isnt serious

Yeah i've seen your belly it's a failo for sure. And falio's weight harder than halos. Like my crooked nose is a failo. Fix that shit.
Its not like I go shirtless all the time and time will prob fix it. And woudnt say failos are more noticable than halos depends really.
Youre definatley missing muscle mass, id finish off the last remainig fat before i started bulking if i were you. Mucle mass will also fill out lose skin a little bit it it isnt serious
How much muscle mass would you say I have now? and how much am I missing? Ill defo recomp now, if I bulk ill prob get bad

Its not like I go shirtless all the time and time will prob fix it. And woudnt say failos are more noticable than halos depends really.

How much muscle mass would you say I have now? and how much am I missing? Ill defo recomp now, if I bulk ill prob get bad
Impossible to tell unless you get lean. You'd need to go sub 20% and idealy 15% to tell what muscle and whats fat and lose skin. How much you need is dependent on what kind of physique you want, but you need to build a significant amout of muscle mass regardless

Thats not loose skin its fat.

• +1
Reactions: Murican
Impossible to tell unless you get lean. You'd need to go sub 20% and idealy 15% to tell what muscle and whats fat and lose skin. How much you need is dependent on what kind of physique you want, but you need to build a significant amout of muscle mass regardless
I dont have frame for vtaper and stuff like that anyway, so I might go for ''bear mode''

So as far as I understand, its hard to tell between fat and muscle above 20%? So I could have gotten a lot of muscle in this time, but its just covered by layers of fat?
Thats not loose skin its fat.
Thanks, I see! Is this decent muscle mass considering 6months of lifting? (Not considering the bulk) or is it only noticable below 20% bodyfat to tell for sure?
Loose skin retracts on its own, give it like a year and if you still have a lot of loose skin see a professional.
Thanks, another 6months then! It has already retracted a bbit!

Last edited:
I dont have frame for vtaper and stuff like that anyway, so I might go for ''bear mode''

So as far as I understand, its hard to tell between fat and muscle above 20%? So I could have gotten a lot of muscle in this time, but its just covered by layers of fat?

Thanks, I see! Is this decent muscle mass considering 6months of lifting? (Not considering the bulk) or is it only noticable below 20% bodyfat to tell for sure?

Thanks, another 6months then! It has already retracted a bbit!
Id be surpried if you've lifted for 6 months and not built any muscle yea.

Id be surpried if you've lifted for 6 months and not built any muscle yea.
I defo built muscle. Question is, was it enough for 6months of effort and training?

No point in my opinion I have some like you not that bad I just got lucky, I would much rather go on roids and fill up the skin with muscle then pay legit thousands to fix it and heal which would take a while btw.

• +1
No point in my opinion I have some like you not that bad I just got lucky, I would much rather go on roids and fill up the skin with muscle then pay legit thousands to fix it and heal which would take a while btw.
Yeh ur right tbh, maybe ill get more muscle in the future anyway,

Especially natty and u are fairly tall wait till you have 4yrs/3yrs of bulking and then cutting under your belt I currently nearly have 1yr of lifting but on a cut, I’ve missed out of noon gains. Wait till you have 3yrs then see obviously you will older and then steroids might be okay if you are young now.

• +1
Especially natty and u are fairly tall wait till you have 4yrs/3yrs of bulking and then cutting under your belt I currently nearly have 1yr of lifting but on a cut, I’ve missed out of noon gains. Wait till you have 3yrs then see obviously you will older and then steroids might be okay if you are young now.
Im 18 so taking trt now would close down my natural trt production.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I think this kind of lose skin is common if you were earlier very fat. It will go away. No need for the surgery imo. While losing weight you lost muscles but not all the fat.

I think this kind of lose skin is common if you were earlier very fat. It will go away. No need for the surgery imo. While losing weight you lost muscles but not all the fat.
Thing is how did I lose muscle if I never worked out? I was sedentary my whole life, thats one thing I never found out

Thing is how did I lose muscle if I never worked out? I was sedentary my whole life, thats one thing I never found out
Didn't you go from a fat guy to a skinny guy? Or am I thinking about someone else?

Didn't you go from a fat guy to a skinny guy? Or am I thinking about someone else?
Yes I did, but how could I have lost muscle if I never worked out in my life? Have I lost muscle that is used for everyday activities?

Yes I did, but how could I have lost muscle if I never worked out in my life? Have I lost muscle that is used for everyday activities?
You don't need to workout to lose muscles. When you lose weight you lose fat and muscles. That is how the reduction in weight happens. And unless your diet has enough protein and low carbs you will lose a lot of muscle along with the fat. And if you were quite fat earlier that it is no surprise that you still have some of that fat even though you have lost weight.

• +1
You don't need to workout to lose muscles. When you lose weight you lose fat and muscles. That is how the reduction in weight happens. And unless your diet has enough protein and low carbs you will lose a lot of muscle along with the fat. And if you were quite fat earlier that it is no surprise that you still have some of that fat even though you have lost weight.
I see. I bassicly did 6 months of work now to get to normie tier, I think in next 6months is where my gains will really be shown. Either that or my brain is on autocope

I see. I bassicly did 6 months of work now to get to normie tier, I think in next 6months is where my gains will really be shown. Either that or my brain is on autocope
Your skin should retract, but even if it doesn't I wouldn't stop working out as it will eventually fill your excess skin.

Your skin should retract, but even if it doesn't I wouldn't stop working out as it will eventually fill your excess skin.
I see, all I need is time then

Just wish there was more time then, Im secure about my face and height but very insecure about my body, just wish there was a way to speed up the process so I could have a decent above avg body that isnt skinny fat. Still thanks tho

I see, all I need is time then

Just wish there was more time then, Im secure about my face and height but very insecure about my body, just wish there was a way to speed up the process so I could have a decent above avg body that isnt skinny fat. Still thanks tho
Women will only really see your naked body when they have sex with you, and if it comes to that no woman is going to say "I don't want to do this anymore" after seeing your body, especially since your body looks skinny fat.

Women will only really see your naked body when they have sex with you, and if it comes to that no woman is going to say "I don't want to do this anymore" after seeing your body, especially since your body looks skinny fat.
Thing is I want to raise my SMV with looking good in clothes, to raise a bit of those attraction points. I just dont wanna look skinnyfat in clothes, that sucks

Thing is I want to raise my SMV with looking good in clothes, to raise a bit of those attraction points. I just dont wanna look skinnyfat in clothes, that sucks
Looking good in clothes is mainly about your arms/chest.
I doubt that people will notice a skinnyfat belly through clothes.

Looking good in clothes is mainly about your arms/chest.
I doubt that people will notice a skinnyfat belly through clothes.
I see, my chest is wide but arms are skinny,did some trapezius work aswell. I guess ill just keep lifting and see how it goes

I definitly skipped arm workouts so Im torso domintant, I think mostly I want to look big in clothes until summer anyway, ill keep lifting then