Lose 1 lb of fat a day?

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Posts
128
Reputation
171
So I have a question it may not be smart but for extreme looksmaxxers. I’m on lgd4 and tomorrow I am going to run a marathon, if I ate 2k calories of protein and essential macros I would still be at a 3k deficit which is a near lbs of fat.
Will the lgd4 and insane amount of protein keep my muscle and remove more fat? If this is the case I will literally do this for fifteen days straight but I don’t know how plausible my theory is.
 
Do it and let us know
 
Better lose a lb every week or every 5 days. Don't run, it's not worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I doubt a marathon gonna burn 3k calories, humans r efficient at running and walking, maybe it does tho
 
currently 10 miles in, I definitly underrated this marathon, I’ve never run one
 
Psmf diet is fastest way to get shredded
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Similar threads

C
Replies
1
Views
26
infermousblaststren
infermousblaststren
Hmivi_123
Replies
5
Views
53
Eldian
Eldian
ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
193
i<3cats
i<3cats
K
Replies
0
Views
41
kukkeli1234
K
Accursed
Replies
9
Views
165
symmetry_god
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top