Lots of hair falling out, it's over

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The noorwood reaper has came for me, it's over, i can't believe it. I just showered a in my hands there were around 25 hairs, i almost fainted. All in all i lost about 50-60 hairs during the shower plus brushing. Can't believe I'm going to become a baldcel, i love my thick brush like hair, dht is my biggest enemy. My dad mogs me to oblivion with his nw1 hair. What should i do boyos? :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Just ldar bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and TsarTsar444
Just shave it br0!!:redpill:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2810, Festrunk and 4 others
Just shave it br0!!:redpill:
Is it legit that bad? Shaving it all of? I have seen tons of totally shaved dudes on the streets witg nice girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Start fin asap, i took 1 year to start fin and now im NW1, i had long hair so i thought it was normal, bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Use ketoconazole 2% shampoo every other day and use minoxidil 2 times a day and 0.5 mgs of finasteride every other day

Use ketoconazole 2% shampoo every other day and use minoxidil 2 times a day and 0.5 mgs of finasteride every other day
How expansive is minox? And doesn't fin kill your dick?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Start fin asap, i took 1 year to start fin and now im NW1, i had long hair so i thought it was normal, bullshit.
Same here I saw some shedding in the shower and was like oh it's normal I just have long hair. It's not normal.

I shed about 50 hairs in the shower alone, another 15 on the bed and about 20 more in general. Join the club brah it's over for all of us

I shed about 50 hairs in the shower alone, another 15 on the bed and about 20 more in general. Join the club brah it's over for all of us
SpzRZZ2

:feelsrope:
Same here I saw some shedding in the shower and was like oh it's normal I just have long hair. It's not normal.
So did you find out that it's not normal? On the news it said that it's normal when fall begins for people to shed more hair so idk for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and GenericChad1444
The noorwood reaper has came for me, it's over, i can't believe it. I just showered a in my hands there were around 25 hairs, i almost fainted. All in all i lost about 50-60 hairs during the shower plus brushing. Can't believe I'm going to become a baldcel, i love my thick brush like hair, dht is my biggest enemy. My dad mogs me to oblivion with his nw1 hair. What should i do boyos? :feelswah:
how old are you right now?