Low Hyoid Bone.

cobicado901

cobicado901

Taylor Hill's ex.
I have a good jaw but my hyoid bone is very low and that causes hyoid loose skin.

Is there something that i can do about it? Already searched it but didn't find nothing interesting.
Im already 10% BF.

Hyoid is a bone that is not attached to another bone, therefore it's position is based on muscles

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and cobicado901
Hyoid is a bone that is not attached to another bone, therefore it's position is based on muscles
nice. and is it possible to change? do you have a link of transformations before/after?

there is a guide in botb, be a good goy and try it for me

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Deleted member 25743, cobicado901 and 1 other person
if you have a low hyoid bone you’re recessed, it’s directly correlated.
IMG 0509

you’ll notice anyone who has jaw surgery has their hyoid bone move up. The reason it’s low is the clumping of skin, fat, and muscles allow it to sink lower than it should be able to if those were stretched to their proper positions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, maxxmclooks, fuse and 1 other person
that makes sense, but its not my case. I already saw some decent jaws with low hyoid bone on this forum.

I think it is because I have a long neck lol

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
that makes sense, but its not my case. I already saw some decent jaws with low hyoid bone on this forum.

I think it is because I have a long neck lol
send a pic, unless you’re an old man who’s muscles have deterioted it’s highly unlikely

View attachment 2936952
you’ll notice anyone who has jaw surgery has their hyoid bone move up. The reason it’s low is the clumping of skin, fat, and muscles allow it to sink lower than it should be able to if those were stretched to their proper positions.
False my hyoid is lower and im definitely not recessed well not my jaw anyways

post a pic?
unless you’re an old man with weak hyoid muscles your hyoid positioning will be directly related to your forward growth
I'm not posting a pic but im literally doing chin tucks + swallowing rn to raise it

and my chin clearly sticks out as far as my nose even during a chin tuck im 100% not recessed in my mandibular profile

post a pic?
unless you’re an old man with weak hyoid muscles your hyoid positioning will be directly related to your forward growth
Lol I just raise it up its just below my low jaws fat but for some reason its sticks more forward and makes my throat feel uncomfortable

I'm not posting a pic but im literally doing chin tucks + swallowing rn to raise it

and my chin clearly sticks out as far as my nose even during a chin tuck im 100% not recessed in my mandibular profile
larp since no pic there’s no reason not to take a pic of just your jaw jfl