Low tier normie gets more than 900 matches in Canada

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

There's 2 lines of reasoning to this guys success, one is that the Canadiancels who said that Canada was oofy doofy heaven where right. Somehow Canadian girls don't have the same insane standards as all the other western girls.

The second theory is that taking professional level photos, peak message game, and small max's like NT tattoos/clothing can make the average or even below guy get tons of success.

So what the HELL is going on???? This guy wouldn't get even an obese single mother on tinder here in NYC

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Chadeep, Mewton and 8 others
he isnt below average lol. he looks very photogenic and well groomed

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Boxingfan, Chadeep and 22 others
@Biggdink isn’t this Jack Denmos co host?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670, FrameMogger and 1 other person
High tier normie. You can't rate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Thecovenant, Deleted member 13787 and 28 others
he off a perky yurk 😵‍💫

High tier normie. You can't rate
If that's a high tier normie then I'm a mogger.
Still, how the fuck is a high tier normie getting this success?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Many of the matches may be gooks or indians

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 10 others
Another day another proof looks don’t matter in Canada @444 @ForeverRecession @germanlooks @AlexAP

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, AlexAP and 1 other person
Another day another proof looks don’t matter in Canada @444 @ForeverRecession @germanlooks @AlexAP
Bro what the hell is going on over there?!?!?!?
He was messaging some attractive white girls. I know guys who mogg him alot but don't get shit in america

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FrameMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, gogger and 14 others
Bro what the hell is going on over there?!?!?!?
He was messaging some attractive white girls. I know guys who mogg him alot but don't get shit in america
Canada is reserve hypergamous land

Ugly fucks get lots of success online and irl, many times even more than chads

My gym Thot oneitis rejected many tall jacked chads just to be with a fat 5’4 Filipino
0CC3123A 0824 4C67 A32C 97AA4822DDEB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Thecovenant, litaz, Chadeep and 18 others
He's probably chadlite among all the chinks and indians of Canada
That’s not how it works, London is Indian/paki majority but still girls are hypergamous there (or that’s what I’ve read)

Canadian girls are just different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, Oberyn and 1 other person
If anything this is proof looks do matter. High tier normie or death in Canada 2022

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 8988, germanlooks and 4 others
looks somewhat fake imo

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Couldn't even watch the whole video,he's so ugly and soy to me. Probably a redditor too and he's actually pulling girls? Fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14561 and FrameMogger

My gym Thot oneitis rejected many tall jacked chads just to be with a fat 5’4 Filipino View attachment 1702668
The more I think about it the more I realize there's always been a serious lack of Canadians in the blackpill sphere, especially in incel spaces.
Hell I've noticed there's way more presence from guys from places like Brazil and Eastern Europe.
Logically it wouldn't make sense to see less representation from an anglosphere English speaking country, unless that country wasn't struggling at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Mewton, ballskin and 5 others
Also if you go clubbing in Canada you’d see girls making out with 20 different guys same night, I’ve even seen stacylites making out with ungroomed guys on wheelchairs

Canadian women are very liberal so they’re slutty af so every guy gets a turn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Lmao, Chadeep and 14 others

My gym Thot oneitis rejected many tall jacked chads just to be with a fat 5’4 Filipino View attachment 1702668
betabuxxing sometimes works until they get what they needed if not there is a reason why foids go with oofy doofy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 7580
betabuxxing sometimes works until they get what they needed if not there is a reason why foids go with oofy doofy
Bruh guy is like 22 and they met when he was 20

High tier normie has 22k matches on Tinder. check this thread

The more I think about it the more I realize there's always been a serious lack of Canadians in the blackpill sphere, especially in incel spaces.
Hell I've noticed there's way more presence from guys from places like Brazil and Eastern Europe.
Logically it wouldn't make sense to see less representation from an anglosphere English speaking country, unless that country wasn't struggling at all
You're delusional. Canadians are overrepresented for their population. And if you knew anything about eastern europe or brazil you would know even average guys, unlike the guy in your video, get decent amounts of matches on apps.
Also if you go clubbing in Canada you’d see girls making out with 20 different guys same night, I’ve even seen stacylites making out with ungroomed guys on wheelchairs

You just make stuff up at this point :lul:

I guess anything can happen when you swipe right 1500 times a day.
Couldn't even watch the whole video,he's so ugly and soy to me. Probably a redditor too and he's actually pulling girls? Fucked up
He's not ugly. You guys have even higher standards than foids jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, germanlooks, FrameMogger and 3 others

This is from the same guys YouTube channel, here he was helping a virgin guy look better for tinder.
Yes the guy was a virgin, but even with his ugly, balding, unkempt looks he still admitted he managed to make out with girls in the club.
It's literally that easy in Canada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, fogdart, Oberyn and 3 others
Bruh guy is like 22 and they met when he was 20
time will tell if they keep together and if that was normal every inkwell would have a foid, there is something fishy in that relationship

This is from the same guys YouTube channel, here he was helping a virgin guy look better for tinder.
Yes the guy was a virgin, but even with his ugly, balding, unkempt looks he still admitted he managed to make out with girls in the club.

Looks deformed, trucel tier face

I see guys like him making out with top tier Stacie’s :hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Oberyn
You're delusional. Canadians are overrepresented for their population. And if you knew anything about eastern europe or brazil you would know even average guys, unlike the guy in your video, get decent amounts of matches on apps.

You just make stuff up at this point :lul:

I guess anything can happen when you swipe right 1500 times a day.

He's not ugly. You guys have even higher standards than foids jfl
He's a ugly soy blue pilled faggot,case closed

Zero proof
Looks deformed, trucel tier face

I see guys like him making out with top tier Stacie’s :hnghn:
No you don't stop lying. You think 250 pound whales with british tier makeup are stacies
He's a ugly soy blue pilled faggot,case closed
He is high tier normie, depending on his height

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9670 and zoomertrader
Zero proof

No you don't stop lying. You think 250 pound whales with british tier makeup are stacies

Must be you in the video or your boyfriend

Zero proof

Fly to Canada and see for yourself

Even biggest blackpiller @Blackgymmax admitted Canadian women are giga thots fucking normies bcz they can’t stay off dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and zoomertrader
Fly to Canada and see for yourself

Even biggest blackpiller @Blackgymmax admitted Canadian women are giga thots fucking normies bcz they can’t stay off dicks
normie white dudes not ethnicels and canada is a small country compared to US and Europe

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7580
normie white dudes not ethnicels and canada is a small country compared to US and Europe
Yea true normies white mog ethnics but still ethnics here are far more successful than anywhere else … Canadian women are something else

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader

Bro wtf :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Is slaying really as easy as just looking normal with a good haircut and especially NT?
I'm starting to think I just need to gymcel for a few months and then get a NT haircut to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, FrenchareMedCucks, fogdart and 1 other person
white normie » ethnic chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and zoomertrader
Yea true normies white mog ethnics but still ethnics here are far more successful than anywhere else … Canadian women are something else
just because you see it more often doesnt mean for the rest of the country stop coping

Is slaying really as easy as just looking normal with a good haircut and especially NT?
I'm starting to think I just need to gymcel for a few months and then get a NT haircut to ascend
lifefuel for whitecels

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
You are ugly and coping that's all I have to say. That's the verdict by women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, closedplatecel, Johanjohan and 2 others
After conducting numerous dating app experiments I can confidently say the PSL is a meme if your facial bones are at least average with no major failos or 4.5psl and above. Slaying is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, colouring/pheno, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style and tattoos.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19445, bogii and 2 others
You are ugly and coping that's all I have to say. That's the verdict by women
just did an experiment with a 4psl bloated gymcel who blew salludon and amnesia out of water. PSL is a meme if your facial bones are at least average with no major failos or 4.5psl and above. Slaying is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, colouring/pheno, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style and tattoos.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
After conducting numerous dating app experiments I can confidently say the PSL is a meme if your facial bones are at least average with no major failos or 4.5psl and above. Slaying is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your

LL
Steroids
colouring/pheno,
Reincarnation maxx, SEAmaxx
good hair,
Hair transplant
fillers
Good dentist
dc comics joker GIF

fashion/style
cope as soon as you arrange IRL
and tattoos.
Arguable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and bogii
just did an experiment with a 4psl bloated gymcel who blew salludon and amnesia out of water. PSL is a meme if your facial bones are at least average with no major failos or 4.5psl and above. Slaying is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, colouring/pheno, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style and tattoos.
So are all these normies on places like reddit that get no matches just failing because they take dogshit mirror pics and dress like needs?

• +1
Reactions: K9Hunter and fogdart
After conducting numerous dating app experiments I can confidently say the PSL is a meme if your facial bones are at least average with no major failos or 4.5psl and above. Slaying is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, colouring/pheno, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style and tattoos.
No psl isn't a meme. Your salludon experiments are flawed hard asf. There's too many experiments against you saying otherwise. Unless salludons smv went down and Stephiscold is now a gigachad lol. Even in the past male model Chads slightly out edged gymcel masc guys and had higher quality
Didn't you do an experiment with a white htn gymcel who hardly got any matches on hinge.

I used to walk around asking random women what they thought of Tyler Maher and every single woman said he was an8+ with no exceptions regardless of race

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, ROTTING, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
I am aware, that he might be lieying to a good extend.
BECAUSE.
he sells dating advice,

Any above average looking whit dude, liek him, could get 900 matches on his Tinder screen.
Set location to certain asian countries. Swipe. And get alot of macthes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

There's 2 lines of reasoning to this guys success, one is that the Canadiancels who said that Canada was oofy doofy heaven where right. Somehow Canadian girls don't have the same insane standards as all the other western girls.

The second theory is that taking professional level photos, peak message game, and small max's like NT tattoos/clothing can make the average or even below guy get tons of success.

So what the HELL is going on???? This guy wouldn't get even an obese single mother on tinder here in NYC

This guy definitely mogs the fuck out of me. I'd say he's a chadlite.

No psl isn't a meme. Your salludon experiments are flawed hard asf. There's too many experiments against you saying otherwise. Unless salludons smv went down and Stephiscold is now a gigachad lol. Even in the past male model Chads slightly out edged gymcel masc guys and had higher quality

Didn't you do an experiment with a white htn gymcel who hardly got any matches on hinge.
I used the same ELO for Niko(the dude with 22k matches) and he got 99+ likes in less than 12 house. Salludon get less than 50 likes in 24 hours. This was his profile with no shirtless pictures that's the crazy part:
Screen Shot 2022 05 05 at 124152 PM

HTN white gymcel got 28 likes in 48hours on hinge. This black gymcel got 41 likes in 48hours - I sent his pictures to a couple of people and they rated him 4 - 4.5psl. what would you rate him?

IMG 0844
IMG 0846

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
So are all these normies on places like reddit that get no matches just failing because they take dogshit mirror pics and dress like needs?
of course. If the look NT and fashionmaxxed enough they would get matches. They need to be at least 4.5psl with good fashion, nice skin, teeth, hair and pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I am aware, that he might be lieying to a good extend.
BECAUSE.
he sells dating advice,

Any above average looking whit dude, liek him, could get 900 matches on his Tinder screen.
Set location to certain asian countries. Swipe. And get alot of macthes
He has 22k matches on tinder in 2 months. What would you rate him?

2902363 2022 05 22 18 27 422900200
Screen Shot 2022 05 05 at 124152 PM
Screen Shot 2022 05 05 at 124213 PM

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and FrameMogger
Why do we always come up with advanced coping methods? Just cherrypick one example and hope the same applies to you theory