Low tier normie gets more than 900 matches in Canada

You keep using the term wrong and it’s annoying.

Youthful indicators NOT sex appeal.

Sex appeal is when you ooze sex aka a high psl chad like:

View attachment 1702759

Whereas tinder rewards guys with above average psl with top tier youthful indicators (hair, lips, skin, lashes, teeth/smile) like:

View attachment 1702763
You probably took that from my threads I am assuming :ROFLMAO:

I mean in my best days/pics i’m
/ got rated 5.5 to 6 psl.
But its about everything combined. The right place, the right psl score,
The right pheno, to experience halo effect. For example here im
Just a chadlite+ in treatment while there i got gigachad+ treatment
Interesting (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Example, in less than a week of going out everyday there last summer i experienced :
- 90/100 of girls AT LEAST of all age range, hard starring at me
- every single day got approached and multiple times.
- random girls giggling next to me and the happiest girls when i look back at them.
- 3 days out of 7 i got literally
Harrassed by girls, all my age or younger, followed around till inside my car and i was with family even.
- i couldn’t even eat in restaurant cuz always stared 24/7, and girls changing their seats to stare at me.
- every girl i knew there said they saw so many guys but not a single as handsome as me.
- the worst pill was married women pill. Most stared at me despite their husbands holding their hands. I was afraid of getting sucker punched at any given moment. Most iconic moment was literally when i went to a clinic and a married foid w her daughter literally harrassed my female friend asking for my infos and the married foid said she wished she never got married just for me.
- important people esp foids offering their daughters to me.

Idk exactly what psl. Probably around 6. But its also about rarity. I don’t think i saw anyone beside one guy with my looks level there and appealing pheno.
Mirin
Esp part where women were offering their daughters to you wtf … Iraq right ? Imagine isis catching you for causing degeneracy :hnghn:
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Johanjohan and Deleted member 18840
when i wasn't banned from yubo i would run it with a location changer in canada cuz results were better, also more asian women there mmmmmm

Mirin
Esp part where women were offering their daughters to you wtf … Iraq right ? Imagine isis catching you for causing degeneracy :hnghn:
Joe Biden Lol GIF
Bro i swear it all happened. But thankfully it was a liberal part :owo:.
FUNNIEST PART is the most degen to me weren’t kurds but arabs. I remember i was too aspie to believe all of this was real so i said fuck it i will just ask out the hottest girl in the mall and see:
So i stare at her, she stares back. I stare again, she then decide to stop walking and freeze herself. Her mom understood. She starts running like a happy kid cuz i showed my interest in her. And smiling and giggling. I go to ask them and THE MOM RIGHT AWAY SMILES AND SAYS GO AHEAD PLEASE. What. A DEGEN MOM JFL.
And i ask her number and snap and etc and she said i would like to be in a relationship with you, while brushing. I felt bad at that moment cuz i just wanted to smash so i had remorse. But at least it showed my appeal there.
And people believe girls are all brown there or smth, but i recorded like an aspie some randoms streets and trust me the foids either have my med pheno or are lighter. So many prime blue eyed jb with pale skin :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ballskin, closedplatecel and 2 others
FUNNIEST PART is the most degen to me weren’t kurds but arabs. I remember i was too aspie to believe all of this was real so i said fuck it i will just ask out the hottest girl in the mall and see:
So i stare at her, she stares back. I stare again, she then decide to stop walking and freeze herself. Her mom understood. She starts running like a happy kid cuz i showed my interest in her. And smiling and giggling. I go to ask them and THE MOM RIGHT AWAY SMILES AND SAYS GO AHEAD PLEASE. What. A DEGEN MOM JFL.
And i ask her number and snap and etc and she said i would like to be in a relationship with you, while brushing. I felt bad at that moment cuz i just wanted to smash so i had remorse. But at least it showed my appeal there.
And people believe girls are all brown there or smth, but i recorded like an aspie some randoms streets and trust me the foids either have my med pheno or are lighter. So many prime blue eyed jb with pale skin :Comfy:
Should’ve asked a married woman to see how would she react :hnghn:

• JFL
Should’ve asked a married woman to see how would she react :hnghn:
Never in front of her husband i don’t wanna get sucker punched. But i always went out with blackpilled females who would tell me every ioi. Lol if u think i didn’t aspie maxxed this shit.
And she told me ALL the foids who were starring at me.
Basically every married foid was starring at me even when i didnt noticed them, she wrote down and told me everything. But asking them out? Too scary men are crazy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Example, in less than a week of going out everyday there last summer i experienced :
- 90/100 of girls AT LEAST of all age range, hard starring at me
- every single day got approached and multiple times.
- random girls giggling next to me and the happiest girls when i look back at them.
- 3 days out of 7 i got literally
Harrassed by girls, all my age or younger, followed around till inside my car and i was with family even.
- i couldn’t even eat in restaurant cuz always stared 24/7, and girls changing their seats to stare at me.
- every girl i knew there said they saw so many guys but not a single as handsome as me.
- the worst pill was married women pill. Most stared at me despite their husbands holding their hands. I was afraid of getting sucker punched at any given moment. Most iconic moment was literally when i went to a clinic and a married foid w her daughter literally harrassed my female friend asking for my infos and the married foid said she wished she never got married just for me.
- important people esp foids offering their daughters to me.

Idk exactly what psl. Probably around 6. But its also about rarity. I don’t think i saw anyone beside one guy with my looks level there and appealing pheno.

No larp? I’ve seen your pics you look good but not this reaction level good. Mind sending me a in motion video?

• +1
No larp? I’ve seen your pics you look good but not this reaction level good. Mind sending me a in motion video?
Yes i will send a motion. But i don’t wanna send my current looks that got me such treatment tbh. Just a mid tier one in my looksmaxxing journey. But keep in mind its location dependant a lot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16834
I would rate him Chad. The Prettyboy type of Chad.

I think there roughly exists 3 types of Chads:
1. Prettyboy Chads. Do really well with younger women and for LTR when older
2. Masculine Chad. Do really well with women in their 20's.
3. Older Chads. Do really well with women in their 30's and above.

Most men, overlook type 1 type of Chads, and see them as not Chad. I think
Retarded fucking moron

He is not a chad on that pic, however he looks better in his tinder pics since you cant see his face properly

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Honestly nothing better than just chilling on the sideline while people discuss about you. I should make some popcorn :popcorn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Oberyn and Deleted member 7580
Ur too funny :p:p:p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
Retarded fucking moron

He is not a chad on that pic, however he looks better in his tinder pics since you cant see his face properly
CHAD, prettyboy chad. (y)(y)(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep, closedplatecel and 3 others
CHAD, prettyboy chad. (y)(y)(y)

Holy shit this is brutal, imagine roiding and gymceling for years just to get 6 matches in a week.
I think I'd immediately die of a roid induced heart attack if I was him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Chadeep, Mewton and 3 others

There's 2 lines of reasoning to this guys success, one is that the Canadiancels who said that Canada was oofy doofy heaven where right. Somehow Canadian girls don't have the same insane standards as all the other western girls.

The second theory is that taking professional level photos, peak message game, and small max's like NT tattoos/clothing can make the average or even below guy get tons of success.

So what the HELL is going on???? This guy wouldn't get even an obese single mother on tinder here in NYC

Low tier normie? ahahahaha

The absolute delusion of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Low tier normie? ahahahaha

The absolute delusion of this forum
OK what would you rate him?
A high tier normie?
Even if that's what he is, getting those amounts of matches and quality is insane for just a high tier normie

• +1
OK what would you rate him?
A high tier normie?
Even if that's what he is, getting those amounts of matches and quality is insane for just a high tier normie
Yes, facially he is High tier normie not even close to being ugly

Don't know about the 900 matches, havent used Tinder since 2019

• +1
Also if you go clubbing in Canada you’d see girls making out with 20 different guys same night, I’ve even seen stacylites making out with ungroomed guys on wheelchairs

Canadian women are very liberal so they’re slutty af so every guy gets a turn
American college cunts are liberal too but they have insane standards.

In america i think republicuck conservative women have lower standards

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 7580
S
Why do we always come up with advanced coping methods? Just cherrypick one example and hope the same applies to you theory
Same can be said about blackpill exmaples like Meeks and other cases that incels present

• +1
Where were u before where u received gigachad treatment?
And where are u now?
Also,can u DM me ur pics, please?,looking for motivation
I wont doxx .

• +1
Another day another proof looks don’t matter in Canada @444 @ForeverRecession @germanlooks @AlexAP
He proofs that looks matter because he looks decent

• Hmm...

How does it feel tho? When ppl stare at u and u haven’t done shit? Ever had ppl jealous?

It must be weird that probably blackpilled u at a young age like most women do.

Usually growing up a regular man thinks confidence, game or money is what attracts women. It feeds the male ego thinking it’s all skill based.

Your experiences probably put a damper on that ego lol but not so much u can still enjoy women attraction.

• +1
He has decent facial bone structure. A bit too much body fat so chubby cheeks, but that's fine.

Has not balded. Has good beard genetics.

Tbh, there's no reason why he can't bang countless average canadian women. He's white too.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Literally just:
- Be well groomed
- Be low bf%
- Be NT and funny
- Have good pictures

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
That’s not how it works, London is Indian/paki majority but still girls are hypergamous there (or that’s what I’ve read)

Canadian girls are just different
They aren't more hypergamous but way more reclusive and not open to approach compared to Canada/America.

If you go on the street most girls are dating normies but it's not like a normie can go and slay 100 girls a year. You need to KNOW the girl and show her that ur NT, popular, extraverted. Then you can date her.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
If that's a high tier normie then I'm a mogger.
Still, how the fuck is a high tier normie getting this success?
JBW. Literally only explanation for this either that or he’s flexing wealth on his pics or professional pictures

That’s not how it works, London is Indian/paki majority but still girls are hypergamous there (or that’s what I’ve read)

Canadian girls are just different
London isn’t that curry JFL. Sure they are everywhere but not that common for it to be the case, white people still make 68% of London’s population that’s basically 70% white hence hypergamy being so high

Being white, NT, gymcel with tattoos is all it takes in Canada.

No way that fag can be classed as "high tier" :blackpill:.

900 matches is really good

SO obviously he's something in girls eyes.

The more I think about it the more I realize there's always been a serious lack of Canadians in the blackpill sphere, especially in incel spaces.
Hell I've noticed there's way more presence from guys from places like Brazil and Eastern Europe.
Logically it wouldn't make sense to see less representation from an anglosphere English speaking country, unless that country wasn't struggling at all
Super fucking based, there are no canadiancell, and so many americans and indians one.

JFL it make so much sense

Super fucking based, there are no canadiancell, and so many americans and indians one.

Someone should do a poll to see which countries most people here are from. Would validate the theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Someone should do a poll to see which countries most people here are from. Would validate the theory
The few guys I see from Canada on here are non incels. It's an oofy doofy law country.
For some reason there's always an insane prevelance of balkaners in the community

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Moldovancel
The few guys I see from Canada on here are non incels. It's an oofy doofy law country.
For some reason there's always an insane prevelance of balkaners in the community
Can confirm
Lived in Canada : had a gf
Living in balkans now: incel

Bar is higher here I feel like. Masculinemaxxed or nothing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and fogdart
Can confirm
Lived in Canada : had a gf
Living in balkans now: incel

Bar is higher here I feel like. Masculinemaxxed or nothing
Jfl my 5'5 skinny feminine framed cousin lives in Canada and he's engaged to a blonde becky.
Jfl if he was back in his Balkan homeland or in America he'd be incel

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Moldovancel
he's easily well above average, and canada largely operates on jbw

• +1
sometimes I see these tinder experiements of normies absolutely killing it and think maybe im massively over-rating my own looks still

Then again maybe it comes down to whether the girls woudl actually meet/fuck the guy ?

Ive managed to slay a few hot girl online but its been mostly trash tbh

• +1

There's 2 lines of reasoning to this guys success, one is that the Canadiancels who said that Canada was oofy doofy heaven where right. Somehow Canadian girls don't have the same insane standards as all the other western girls.

The second theory is that taking professional level photos, peak message game, and small max's like NT tattoos/clothing can make the average or even below guy get tons of success.

So what the HELL is going on???? This guy wouldn't get even an obese single mother on tinder here in NYC

MAYBE HE USED A MODEL PICTURE TO MATCH AND THEN CHANGED THE PROFIL PIC AND USED HIS PROFILPIC?

is that possible?

• +1
Alright
Shut this forum down
Delete every post
We’re going up north

• Hmm...
sometimes I see these tinder experiements of normies absolutely killing it and think maybe im massively over-rating my own looks still

Then again maybe it comes down to whether the girls woudl actually meet/fuck the guy ?

Ive managed to slay a few hot girl online but its been mostly trash tbh
If your normie or above and not getting these easy matches, then the most important thing for you to do is make yourself seem really NT in pics, and take good pics of you out places.
Like if you watch the video, the normies doing shit that we would call gay, for example he talked about the pic he used of him in an Arianna grande shirt. And how that attracts tons of girls to add him because girls love thay shit.
You have to peacock with your NTness

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Niklaus Mikaelson
If your normie or above and not getting these easy matches, then the most important thing for you to do is make yourself seem really NT in pics, and take good pics of you out places.
Like if you watch the video, the normies doing shit that we would call gay, for example he talked about the pic he used of him in an Arianna grande shirt. And how that attracts tons of girls to add him because girls love thay shit.
You have to peacock with your NTness
I match with quite a lot of girls but the hot ones i match with barely ever actually want to meet

the ones who go through with meeting are normaly average or below

• +1
Just be in canada theory once again

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Richard_Hungwell
Canada is reserve hypergamous land

Ugly fucks get lots of success online and irl, many times even more than chads

My gym Thot oneitis rejected many tall jacked chads just to be with a fat 5’4 Filipino View attachment 1702668

Swear on your mothers life that what you just said is true if that is how it be no fuckin cap ill approach so many baddies tomorrow at the gym idc, my real reasoning for not moving to girls anyways is because of the whole "making them uncomfortable" and all that other shit that is blasted on tiktok, if I got rejected by her in the gym for that 5'4 id beat the fuck out of him and his dad

• Hmm...
Swear on your mothers life that what you just said is true if that is how it be no fuckin cap ill approach so many baddies tomorrow at the gym idc, my real reasoning for not moving to girls anyways is because of the whole "making them uncomfortable" and all that other shit that is blasted on tiktok, if I got rejected by her in the gym for that 5'4 id beat the fuck out of him and his dad
These guys aren’t cold approaching girls in public lmao
They’re most likely running social circle game

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell, Johanjohan and 1 other person
These guys aren’t cold approaching girls in public lmao
They’re most likely running social circle game

Yeah that happens in mine when I saw some stacy, an absolute bombshell date some absolute random it was because they were highschool sweethearts you know he is holding onto her like his life depends on it as if she leaves he wont get a girl close to that lmao or any girl at all or another one is they work together, apparently if a girl smiles at you she isnt attracted to you as she thinks she is sending friendly vibes, if she stares it means she is attracted as its more passionate(everyone can tell between an "ew" stare and "the" stare) - she gives me "the" stare, im gonna start cold approaching bc im social as fuck in the gym and she knows that as she sees me chatting bare man but must be fake friends bc no one would be nice to me if I wasnt enhanced

• +1
Idk wtf all you guys are talking about...I'm in Canada and I ain't getting shit. I'm a short white guy though... (maybe it's just be ethnic in Canada?)

I've had women say "EWW" and laugh in my face, give me looks of disgust for even trying to talk to them, get completely ignored trying to say hello to them in the streets. JFL @ thinking Canada is some magical exception-to-the-rule paradise.

The more I think about it the more I realize there's always been a serious lack of Canadians in the blackpill sphere, especially in incel spaces.
Hell I've noticed there's way more presence from guys from places like Brazil and Eastern Europe.
Logically it wouldn't make sense to see less representation from an anglosphere English speaking country, unless that country wasn't struggling at all
Canada has a relatively small population...so therefore less representation in the blackpill.

>comparing 38 million population country to 329 million and 1 billion population countries :feelsuhh::feelsohh::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelsping::feelspepo:

Last edited: