Low tier normie gets more than 900 matches in Canada

He has 22k matches on tinder in 2 months. What would you rate him?

View attachment 1702712View attachment 1702713View attachment 1702714
I would rate him Chad. The Prettyboy type of Chad.

I think there roughly exists 3 types of Chads:
1. Prettyboy Chads. Do really well with younger women and for LTR when older
2. Masculine Chad. Do really well with women in their 20's.
3. Older Chads. Do really well with women in their 30's and above.

Most men, overlook type 1 type of Chads, and see them as not Chad. I think

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Johanjohan, EnjoyerOf Water and 2 others
The more I think about it the more I realize there's always been a serious lack of Canadians in the blackpill sphere, especially in incel spaces.
Hell I've noticed there's way more presence from guys from places like Brazil and Eastern Europe.
Logically it wouldn't make sense to see less representation from an anglosphere English speaking country, unless that country wasn't struggling at all
Its over if u can’t get laid in canda @sytyl

I would rate him Chad. The Prettyboy type of Chad.

I think there roughly exists 3 types of Chads:
1. Prettyboy Chads. Do really well with younger women and for LTR when older
2. Masculine Chad. Do really well with women in their 20's.
3. Older Chads. Do really well with women in their 30's and above.

Most men, overlook type 1 type of Chads, and see them as not Chad. I think
U overate. He is like a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, fogdart and FrameMogger
He’s obv 5psl with multiple halos going for him in his photos. Shut up
PSL 6.5 imo
Prettyboy Chads, are also Chads. And should be rated as Chads.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18840
I used to walk around asking random women what they thought of Tyler Maher and every single woman said he was an8+ with no exceptions regardless of race
Fogdart is such a coper. Guaranteed most girls rate best pics of salludon as8+

Canada is reserve hypergamous land

Ugly fucks get lots of success online and irl, many times even more than chads

My gym Thot oneitis rejected many tall jacked chads just to be with a fat 5’4 Filipino View attachment 1702668
Canada is a huge just be first and be ethnic pill. Funny thing is I see so many ethnics strike lucky here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7580
this is an overrate
psl 6.5 wouldn’t even be using tinder, he would be slaying stacies in Paris and walking runways

of course. If the look NT and fashionmaxxed enough they would get matches. They need to be at least 4.5psl with good fashion, nice skin, teeth, hair and pheno.
Whats your success on tinder boyo?
I remember you where gymceling

I used the same ELO for Niko(the dude with 22k matches) and he got 99+ likes in less than 12 house. Salludon get less than 50 likes in 24 hours. This was his profile with no shirtless pictures that's the crazy part:
View attachment 1702701

HTN white gymcel got 28 likes in 48hours on hinge. This black gymcel got 41 likes in 48hours - I sent his pictures to a couple of people and they rated him 4 - 4.5psl. what would you rate him?

View attachment 1702699View attachment 1702700
Hmm nah you're right then. I guess it's location. In Toronto nobody wants some retarded looking aspie LMAO

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
He is 5.5 u can’t rate
when this is Prettyboy GigaChad in teh eyes of young women
Images 7

Than I think. This is Chad Prettyboy in the eyes of young women,
Images 77

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I used the same ELO for Niko(the dude with 22k matches) and he got 99+ likes in less than 12 house. Salludon get less than 50 likes in 24 hours. This was his profile with no shirtless pictures that's the crazy part:
View attachment 1702701

HTN white gymcel got 28 likes in 48hours on hinge. This black gymcel got 41 likes in 48hours - I sent his pictures to a couple of people and they rated him 4 - 4.5psl. what would you rate him?

View attachment 1702699View attachment 1702700
I'd give the black dude the same as you said ngl. Good mandobleosh but hes a long face rat with round af eyes. So yeah htn gymcel kek

• JFL
Whats your success on tinder boyo?
I remember you where gymceling
I do decent bro but I’d do better if I were white. I don’t struggle to get laid with a Becky. I’m off them now cos I’m a ltr with a high tier Becky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and fogdart
I guess it's the location and which pics. Some of his newer pics got rated as funny looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Appeal=! Psl.
This same guy would get less in a country where prettyboys don’t do good and vice versa.
While psl is pretty universal.
Put chico anywhere he will be chad.
This nigga no
Psl may be universal but in the real world, it doesn't guarantee chad because of pheno preferences. Eg TSH, blacks in certain areas etc

• +1
I guess it's the location and which pics. Some of his newer pics got rated as funny looking.
The ferrari pic for example. His recent pics look too pajeet so thats why.
Ferrari pic is gigachad white guy tier in appeal included.

• +1
I'd give the black dude the same as you said ngl. Good mandobleosh but hes a long face rat with round af eyes. So yeah htn gymcel kek
No cap bro. Just test different looks level on dating apps and see . The guys who slay on dating apps have average or slightly above average bones who have style maxxed and look NT. Like this:

D93EBDDE 0C8B 4D4A 8C88 9DFF62433774

The ferrari pic for example. His recent pics look too pajeet so thats why.
Ferrari pic is gigachad white guy tier in appeal included.
Shit I didn't even look at the pics closely but a Ferrari is cheating. Showing money does help matches a good chunk esp if you're a high tier white

Psl may be universal but in the real world, it doesn't guarantee chad because of pheno preferences. Eg TSH, blacks in certain areas etc
This guy would do worse in countries like mine guaranteed. Most guys are prettyboys its the norm there. You need to be either ethnic prettyboy like @sytyl or maesthetic guy, preferably ethnic cuz the rarer the better.
I bet in canada either its not ideal, hockey kind of guys seem to be the widest appeal. In a way hes lucky to be in north europe where most guys just look basically like shit no matter if prettyboys or mascs.

• +1
No cap bro. Just test different looks level on dating apps and see . The guys who slay on dating apps have average or slightly above average bones who have style maxxed and look NT. Like this:

View attachment 1702742NJ
Yep. I'm in a FB group and this the kinda dudes that girls be all over

• +1

View attachment 1702742
This guy has good bones tho lol.
But shit skull shit haircut shit eyes. He slays cuz nt. its not what we seek. We seek halo effect. Anyone with a roided body can slay etc. Who cares about slaying?

• JFL
Most girls would rate Niko higher than salludon even tho people rate salludon way higher than Niko on this forum because of muh bones:soy:

This guy would do worse in countries like mine guaranteed. Most guys are prettyboys its the norm there. You need to be either ethnic prettyboy like @sytyl or maesthetic guy, preferably ethnic cuz the rarer the better.
I bet in canada either its not ideal, hockey kind of guys seem to be the widest appeal. In a way hes lucky to be in north europe where most guys just look basically like shit no matter if prettyboys or mascs.
I think hockey boy chad is ideal here come to think of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Most girls would rate Niko higher than salludon even tho people rate salludon way higher than Niko on this forum because of muh bones:soy:
It's whatever really. It just comes down to preference (as blue pilled as it is to say)

• +1
No most girls won’t unless you ask girls below 16 only. Use salludon ferrari vs same facial expression on niko and if even 1 girl says him then u can say i don’t know shit about girls

• JFL
This guy has good bones tho lol.
But shit skull shit haircut shit eyes. He slays cuz nt. its not what we seek. We seek halo effect. Anyone with a roided body can slay etc. Who cares about slaying?
Most guys on here care about slaying that’s why they’re here. If you can slay, you can get halo effect irl. Women are fucking you because they think you’re good looking.

• JFL
No most girls won’t unless you ask girls below 16 only. Use salludon ferrari vs same facial expression on niko and if even 1 girl says him then u can say i don’t know shit about girls
Someone should try a high class salludon experiment
@fogdart would you?

• +1
I think hockey boy chad is ideal here come to think of it
Dw bro i know most about whats appealing, i aspie maxxed that shit. And as a guy if you can grow hair ure lowest iq if u don’t get at least curtains. Its always a halo. It displays genetic superiority esp at 25+ same for eyelash and eyebrow maxxing and even top tier facial hair. But no brooo its about hunter eyes

• +1
It's whatever really. It just comes down to preference (as blue pilled as it is to say)
Are you on roids now? You should get back on asap. I used to be a natty coper but after seeing how women treated the roided 4psl ogre I wonna roid. Fuckkk I mog that dude facially

• +1
Most guys on here care about slaying that’s why they’re here. If you can slay, you can get halo effect irl. Women are fucking you because they think you’re good looking.
Its defo not. Most guys hell 99,99/100 of tinder guys slay because of body, or style, or
Vibe, or just appealing pheno etc whatever.
Halo effect is only based ON PURE AESTHETICS, whether absolutely or relatively.
Because i mog nearly everyone in my hometown, i got the most insane halo effect one could experience ever there. And that’s why i couldn’t care less about slaying

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
Are you on roids now? You should get back on asap. I used to be a natty coper but after seeing how women treated the roided 4psl ogre I wonna roid. Fuckkk I mog that dude facially
Ye, I run creatine year round

• JFL
Lol if u think roids will give u halo effect. But u can
Fuck hoes w it.
Most guys r happy with just slaying but when u experience halo effect… u can’t think of anything else

• +1
Its defo not. Most guys hell 99,99/100 of tinder guys slay because of body, or style, or
Vibe, or just appealing pheno etc whatever.
Halo effect is only based ON PURE AESTHETICS, whether absolutely or relatively.
Because i mog nearly everyone in my hometown, i got the most insane halo effect one could experience ever there. And that’s why i couldn’t care less about slaying
Lol if u think roids will give u halo effect. But u can
Fuck hoes w it.
Most guys r happy with just slaying but when u experience halo effect… u can’t think of anything else
What halo effect are you talking? At what level of looks do you achieve that? Examples of the halo effect you experienced?

• +1
What halo effect are you talking? At what level of looks do you achieve that? Examples of the halo effect you experienced?
Example, in less than a week of going out everyday there last summer i experienced :
- 90/100 of girls AT LEAST of all age range, hard starring at me
- every single day got approached and multiple times.
- random girls giggling next to me and the happiest girls when i look back at them.
- 3 days out of 7 i got literally
Harrassed by girls, all my age or younger, followed around till inside my car and i was with family even.
- i couldn’t even eat in restaurant cuz always stared 24/7, and girls changing their seats to stare at me.
- every girl i knew there said they saw so many guys but not a single as handsome as me.
- the worst pill was married women pill. Most stared at me despite their husbands holding their hands. I was afraid of getting sucker punched at any given moment. Most iconic moment was literally when i went to a clinic and a married foid w her daughter literally harrassed my female friend asking for my infos and the married foid said she wished she never got married just for me.
- important people esp foids offering their daughters to me.

Idk exactly what psl. Probably around 6. But its also about rarity. I don’t think i saw anyone beside one guy with my looks level there and appealing pheno.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, closedplatecel, Johanjohan and 3 others
ltn? He's a htn...

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and FrameMogger
He's a HTN :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Example, in less than a week of going out everyday there last summer i experienced :
- random girls giggling next to me and the happiest girls when i look back at them.
Harrassed by girls, all my age or younger, followed around till inside my car and i was with family even.
- i couldn’t even eat in restaurant cuz always stared 24/7, and girls changing their seats to stare at me.
- every girl i knew there said they saw so many guys but not a single as handsome as me.
- the worst pill was married women pill. Most stared at me despite their husbands holding their hands. I was afraid of getting sucker punched at any given moment. Most iconic moment was literally when i went to a clinic and a married foid w her daughter literally harrassed my female friend asking for my infos and the married foid said she wished she never got married just for me.

Idk exactly what psl. Probably around 6. But its also about rarity. I don’t think i saw anyone beside one guy with my looks level there and appealing pheno.
Really? What's your rating score?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18840
I do decent bro but I’d do better if I were white. I don’t struggle to get laid with a Becky. I’m off them now cos I’m a ltr with a high tier Becky
How old are you and the age of the matches?
I think I'm getting into the danger zone where I'm out of the age where young jbs will match, about to turn a 21 year old incel.
I don't have any serious failos, from showing my pics other guys said my main problem they saw is that I have a small mouth. Like my mouth width is the same as my nose, never even noticed till it got pointed out. I hope by gymceling and NTmaxxing I can get something

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
After conducting numerous dating app experiments I can confidently say the PSL is a meme if your facial bones are at least average with no major failos or 4.5psl and above. Slaying is all about sex appeal, which is a combination of your height, body, colouring/pheno, good hair, lips, teeth, smile, fashion/style and tattoos.

You keep using the term wrong and it’s annoying.

Youthful indicators NOT sex appeal.

Sex appeal is when you ooze sex aka a high psl chad like:

A02BEA95 9657 454F 9791 EE2DE2E98371

Whereas tinder rewards guys with above average psl BUT top tier youthful indicators (hair, lips, skin, lashes, teeth/smile) like:

86F911CC 1808 4368 800D 6349FE5D6EBF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and fogdart
Really? What's your rating score?
I mean in my best days/pics i’m
/ got rated 5.5 to 6 psl.
But its about everything combined. The right place, the right psl score,
The right pheno, to experience halo effect. For example here im
Just a chadlite+ in treatment while there i got gigachad+ treatment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Johanjohan, fogdart and 2 others

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18840