Lower Third>>>>>>>>Eye Area

You keep saying you are gonna lose weight since 2018 but you are still a fatass that curry gotta be delicious

Joined this forum in the middle of the 2020 pandemic and I am not fat any longer. It's just these nerds posting continually the old videos and pics. Here watch the vid:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Birdcell
ravi bumping some marvin's room after this insane evisceration and crying in his room rn

@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @prettyboislime @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Birdcell

View attachment 1548574
@Jamesothy son in 20 years when he realizes he's destined to be ER 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and StrangerDanger
So Ravi is the new Dev? one indian gets executed another lines up on the chopping block!
theres some good bhais here like @volcelfatcel @Preston @VicMackey @AcneScars @Chadeep and idk if @ForeverRecession is too.

but so many copers here jfl, typical amongst ethnics too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Wow your humour is diminishing the more time you spend in this place, I won't lie

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 5 others
Ur eye fat pads melted off so you aren’t htn anymore you’re a 30 year old with good hair and cope with 38 year old roasties

My bird's 34 but you all admitted she looked 27-28 but whatever that is not important.

Let's focus on what you've just said here.... and that is my eye fat pads have melted off, BUT now are telling me I need jaw surgery MORE than I need infra orbital implants? So when it's time to point out where I have descended, you choose to mention the area I am attempting to have surgery on, but when it's not time for that, it's my rounded curry jaw that's the issue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ultimately that's proof that the surgery I need is the surgery I am looking at. INFRA ORBITAL IMPLANTS

Hey bro it was the heat of the pandemic, I was trapped inside. The UK was the most strictest lockdown on earth.

I was FAT. Almost obese.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
theres some good bhais here like @volcelfatcel @Preston @VicMackey @AcneScars @Chadeep and idk if @ForeverRecession is too.

You are defining your worth to this world by your status on this forum.

That's all I'll say.

The faster you realise you are living vicariously through each others' internet validation the sooner you'll be able to get on with actually doing something which is worthwhile. No joke.

Hit me with your best 'dnr' meme because you can't handle the IED of truth I just blew off your internet leg with,.

My bird's 34 but you all admitted she looked 27-28 but whatever that is not important.

Let's focus on what you've just said here.... and that is my eye fat pads have melted off, BUT now are telling me I need jaw surgery MORE than I need infra orbital implants? So when it's time to point out where I have descended, you choose to mention the area I am attempting to have surgery on, but when it's not time for that, it's my rounded curry jaw that's the issue :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ultimately that's proof that the surgery I need is the surgery I am looking at. INFRA ORBITAL IMPLANTS
Every thread with this coping tooth loss fuck reaches 3 pages @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Introvertednarc and StrangerDanger

jfl ravi was always like this, even when u guys weren't even existent on this forum he did the same shit :lul::lul::lul:

its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
jfl ravi was always like this, even when u guys weren't even existent on this forum he did the same shit :lul::lul::lul:

its fucking over

? What?

I joined in March of 2020

You are an absolute buffoon just following the autist consensus and conforming to their norm because it feels good to be a part of something. Doesn't it? Particularly when you never have been. In your life. EVER.

My soul is TRUE. Yours is false and pretentious. Like all the people who are NPC on here and talk shit

? What?

I joined in March of 2020

You are an absolute buffoon just following the autist consensus and conforming to their norm because it feels good to be a part of something. Doesn't it? Particuarly when you never hav
yes i know u joined in early 2020

wtf do you mean im following the autistic consensus what? do u not think u were doing the same mog battles against those like sikkunt and tuboflard and shit back then

but u know what whatever ok, just get ur surgery and be happy.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

But remember, you're the insignificant loser that keeps tagging me in them. So if you don't want me to explain to you why and how I was 1,000 times better looking in my youth then may be don't tag me? There's a suggestion for you.

yes i know u joined in early 2020

wtf do you mean im following the autistic consensus what? do u not think u were doing the same mog battles against those like sikkunt and tuboflard and shit back then

but u know what whatever ok, just get ur surgery and be happy.

During the pandemic. Yes.

But if you delved a little deeper, which you should do rather than being a mediocre brain programmed robot, you'd know that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE MOG BATTLE that was made in the past couple of weeks was made by either the person themselves, or a 3rd party. I then made then a separate mog battle with pictures I had chosen, to show how they were trying to twist what was the clear reality and that was that I mogged the vast majority of them.

Fuck off now. You're mediocre nobody and going nowhere in your life. You want everyone to be like you. Hence 'it's fucking over'.

It is for you you boring bastard. You want others to join you on the downward spiral of having lived a life of pitch black darkness.

Anybody makes a post: Cue Fake Volcel and StrangerDangers'' 'liking' off their post.

It's so fucking childish. Literally like primary school. 6-9 year old behaviour.

Doesn't matter what they say. Really pathetic behaviour.

Not to mention my only threads today were a motivational one AND one posing questions about the pros and cons of orbital rim implants. GENUINE interest. No contrived plan to seek validation from tards on a tard forum. You are all fake af lol. Esp you @volcelfatcel I think you are the fakest person I've ever met. You came in the thread starting it off by posting a video, after which I absolutely murdered you, for which you didn't take to kindly and made this thread to diss on my jaw lmao because you have been starring at my avatar too long. You unaware programmed cartoon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and StrangerDanger
Fuck off now. You're mediocre nobody and going nowhere in your life. You want everyone to be like you. Hence 'it's fucking over'.

It is for you you boring bastard. You want others to join you on the downward spiral of having lived a life of pitch black darkness.
Sesamestreet books

yes its true, i am a nobody on this forum, and tbh i will always be. i dont want to be known.

but man i mean i dont feel that way, i dont want to make others feel bad or to a downward spiral? like i am probably the most hopeful person on this forum, at least the people who would know me would know that i guess. maybe i should bring in someone to confirm of that fact? i am not of the hopless rat kind that you may see often here. @Biggdink
But if you delved a little deeper, which you should do rather than being a mediocre brain programmed robot, you'd know that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE MOG BATTLE that was made in the past couple of weeks was made by either the person themselves, or a 3rd party. I then made then a separate mog battle with pictures I had chosen, to show how they were trying to twist what was the clear reality and that was that I mogged the vast majority of them.
yes but u still participated u know like, u could just not i think just try to participate in them?

also dont u like antagonize people into doing it as well? like its not as if u have done nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 7580 and StrangerDanger
Anybody makes a post: Cue Fake Volcel and StrangerDangers'' 'liking' off their post.

It's so fucking childish. Literally like primary school. 6-9 year old behaviour.

Not to mention my only threads today were a motivational one AND one posing questions about the pros and cons of orbital rim implants. GENUINE interest. No contrived plan to seek validation from tards on a tard forum. You are all fake af lol. Esp you @volcelfatcel I think you are the fakest person I've ever met. You came in the thread starting it off by posting a video, after which I absolutely murdered you, for which you didn't take to kindly and made this thread to diss on my jaw lmao because you have been starring at my avatar too long. You unaware programmed cartoon.
bro
too many words
fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
also dont u like antagonize people into doing it as well? like its not as if u have done nothing

More lowest common sheep denominator thinking from this highly lost for identity and independent thought simplistic faggot...

No I don't antagonise shit. BirdCel made a random post talking shit thinking it was me in response to somebody else's thread and I was like wtf? Everybody called him low IQ because he thought it was me that had made the thread. Shows you who's on his mind and who he respects, admires and is envious of though doesn't it?

Then I absolutely obliterated him when someone tagged me to alert the fact he was talking shit believing I'd made the thread and was the OP. And so what did his boring gutter IQ bum fluff coping wannabe wolverine 3rd world buddy do? Make a mog-battle.

So how about this? Mind your own business. You are an NPC and will always be an NPC.

Finally: 'Antagonise' ? See here's the thing. You all diss redditors for being soy and soft but every single one of your damaged lonely souls crawl up into your little balls and shiver when I make fun of you. Before contriving a plan 'to get me back'. So fuck yourselves you're losers and this is a doomer death-cult that will eventually end up as inactive af with cob webs all over the place.

That's why all the best users have deleted their accounts and tbqh despite all my very best efforts to keep out of the virtual beef, I keep being led into it and now this time by the king of NPCs @volcelfatcel. You guys can jerk off together with @ForeverRecession the fucking psl wanker autist about who has the better chin projection out of O'Pry and Gandy. Total buffoons with hobbies as boring as stamp collecting.

• So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal
4 pages of this tooth loss pajeet rambling about how he lost 90% of his jaw because 1 tooth extraction @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Introvertednarc, Birdcell and 5 others

stop acting surprised you literally ask for it with that persona of yours, you're teasing it so hard

More lowest common sheep denominator thinking from this highly lost for identity and independent thought simplistic faggot...

No I don't antagonise shit. BirdCel made a random post tagging me and talking shit in response to somebody else's thread and I was like wtf? Everybody called him low IQ because he thought it was me that had made the thread. Shows you who's on his mind and who he respects, admires and is envious of though doesn't it?

Then I absolutely obliterated him when someone tagged me to alert the fact he was talking shit believing I'd made the thread and was the OP. And so what did his boring gutter IQ bum fluff coping wannabe wolverine 3rd world buddy do? Make a mog-battle.

So how about this? Mind your own business. You are an NPC and will always be an NPC.

Finally: 'Antagonise' ? See here's the thing. You all diss redditors for being soy and soft but every single one of your damaged lonely souls crawl up into your little balls and shiver when I make fun of you. Before contriving a plan 'to get me back'. So fuck yourselves you're losers and this is a doomer death-cult that will eventually end up as inactive af with cob webs all over the place.

That's why all the best users have deleted their accounts and tbqh despite all my very best efforts to keep out of the virtual beef, I keep being led into it and now this time by the king of NPCs @volcelfatcel. You guys can jerk off together with @ForeverRecession the fucking psl wanker autist about who has the better chin projection out of O'Pry and Gandy. Total buffoons with hobbies as boring as stamp collecting.
well im sorry for not meeting up to your standards man. guess thats just brutal other people's perceptions can be.

good luck to you though, in the way of the world and the ways it can be.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
4 pages of this tooth loss pajeet rambling about how he lost 90% of his jaw because 1 tooth extraction @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03
reminds of that guy buddyboyolmao

race and height boyo. race and height.

• JFL
stop acting surprised you literally ask for it with that persona of yours, you're teasing it so hard

You're a phoney.

E6608912fcbfcf7b413ec09dcd3edb6c

Today.

I can't help being magnetic and charismatic.

If you are socially ill-equipped is that my problem? Try and take mental tips rather than hating on it.

• JFL
well im sorry for not meeting up to your standards man. guess thats just brutal other people's perceptions can be.

good luck to you though, in the way of the world and the ways it can be.

My perception is quite accurate. You're a basic fuck and a follower. You can't stand on your own two feet so need to conform.

It feels good to jump on a bandwagon.

Basic pleasure. Almost like supporting a sports team.

Cheap joy. Cheap dopamine

WORK FOR IT. YOU WEAKLING.

My perception is quite accurate. You're a basic fuck and a follower. You can't stand on your own two feet so need to conform.

How to get a thread to 2 + pages
just have makinithappen involved in it @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
just have makinithappen involved in it @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03

You don't need to worry. Right after this post I am removing my function to being alerted to any tags.

Enjoy amongst your NPCs.

• JFL

well i mean i have my own thoughts and ideas of how the world is and how it can be you know? i find it interesting to discuss :)

i guess maybe not with you that much though. im not sure why you are being so sour though.

if its that you need to hear you are a chadlite or whatever i will say it for you. you are chadlite bro!

i hope that made your day, or something, i am not sure really but i think it will help you on your separate journeys and stuffs.

• +1
So Ravi is the new Dev? one indian gets executed another lines up on the chopping block!
The PSL gods demand pure virgin sacrifices and we shall deliver alhamdulillah .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474, ROTTING and 3 others
And saved.

76407547de59970b64990f807cbb2d22

The more this harassment continues the more boxes shall get unchecked.

Insignificant losers. Being anonymous doesn't prevent your soul from knowing your world identity is virtual.

• JFL
Full lips, short nose in the saggital plane, weakish chin.

This only adds to her sex appeal, particulary the lips.

jaw don't really matter at least as much as men.
View attachment 1548358

don't disrespect her nigga, she my baby mami:feelsez:
Women don't need gigamogger bones like men to be attractive. And that is my proof dimorphism is FAR more important for men than women. Woman can look decent feminine or androgynous.

A woman can look great with a high trust look like Dolphs daughter or the low class whore pheno like lima. Men look far better low trust. Case in point the female fans of brad pitt find the low class, low trust, dark triad Tyler Durden their favorite version of him.

How to have a 8 page thread:

Mog battle of whoever vs Chico.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Insignificant losers. Being anonymous doesn't prevent your soul from knowing your world identity is virtual.]]

Hang on I don't believe I've even done it right.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I'm gonna go a step further than that actually because everything's open in the best of the best section

Recycled my Reddit comment from above huh?

You can't even come up with your own material. Lol it's crazy how lacking in personality you are.
idk man maybe u should log off the forum and go slay chad. see the world and the stars and what is beyond our universe and the cosmos!

with @ /data/avatars/s/14/14160.jpg?1643781925 @ForeverRecession the fucking psl wanker autist about who has the better chin projection out of O'Pry and Gandy

tbh I stopped caring about your opinion about anything after you rated this a chad face in earnest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Introvertednarc, gamma and 4 others
Imagine being a little man with 23,000 shit-posts, with the username that suggests he is voluntarily a virgin, denying the reality that he is an extremely high inhibition lost for identity non-player character geek.

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
Women don't need gigamogger bones like men to be attractive. And that is my proof dimorphism is FAR more important for men than women. Woman can look decent feminine or androgynous.

A woman can look great with a high trust look like Dolphs daughter or the low class whore pheno like lima. Men look far better low trust. Case in point the female fans of brad pitt find the low class, low trust, dark triad Tyler Durden their favorite version of him.
there was a study done on dimorphism for men and women, the study showed that youth features on women mattered more and dimorphism on men mattered a huge shitload more.

the tyler durden shit is so true lmao, this girl in my class was posting him as her instagram story. It's pretty clear women like rugged overall complete package men rather than being ogre or pretty boy leaning towards the extreme of one spectrum

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Kingkellz
Imagine being a little man with 23,000 shit-posts, with the username that suggests he is voluntarily a virgin, denying the reality that he is an extremely high inhibition lost for identity non-player character geek.

@volcelfatcel
bro im done arguing, i dont wanna bump this thread into midnight because you want to argue.

Go get your tooth loss fixed and get your 30 yo females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, gamma and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1548770

tbh I stopped caring about your opinion about anything after you rated this a chad face in earnest

The natural way in which you took to this forum when migrating from Lookism is very telling of how you get absolutely no pussy due to the lack of social skills and sky-high inhibition.

So don't worry. Your little secret is safe with me.

Thinking your cool with your little autist rockstar fucking black and white cartoon :LOL:

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and volcelfatcel