Lower Third>>>>>>>>Eye Area

there was a study done on dimorphism for men and women, the study showed that youth features on women mattered more and dimorphism on men mattered a huge shitload more.

the tyler durden shit is so true lmao, this girl in my class was posting him as her instagram story. It's pretty clear women like rugged overall complete package men rather than being ogre or pretty boy leaning towards the extreme of one spectrum

'It's pretty clear that from my anecdotal story I have about the girl that friend-zoned me that women prefer rugged handsome to pretty boy with boyish boyband looks'

More cope. Women prefer pretty boys in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Frank Jack
But if you delved a little deeper, which you should do rather than being a mediocre brain programmed robot, you'd know that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE MOG BATTLE that was made in the past couple of weeks was made by either the person themselves, or a 3rd party. I then made then a separate mog battle with pictures I had chosen, to show how they were trying to twist what was the clear reality and that was that I mogged the vast majority of them.
Nigga you serious Astatine poll ratioed you even harder in the mog battle thread you made over his own thread.
Think it was like 25% mihr 75% astatine.

@astatine @StrangerDanger :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member and StrangerDanger
there was a study done on dimorphism for men and women, the study showed that youth features on women mattered more and dimorphism on men mattered a huge shitload more
Women don't need gigamogger bones like men to be attractive. And that is my proof dimorphism is FAR more important for men than women.
Sexual dimorphism was also found to be relatively more important for the evaluation of male faces than for female faces, whereas symmetry and color cues to health were relatively more important for the evaluation of female faces than for male faces.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
bro im done arguing, i dont wanna bump this thread into midnight because you want to argue.

Go get your tooth loss fixed and get your 30 yo females

As long as you know for future to stick in your slow lane we'll be fine.

Traffic Wales South #KeepWalesSafe on Twitter: "You should always drive in  the left-hand lane when the road ahead is clear. If you are overtaking a  number of slow-moving vehicles, you should return

Most dimorphic men are ugly / unattractive or average though @Kingkellz

This is the point you are missing.

Every pretty boy is attractive.

Not every masculine guy is attractive.

It is harder to lack soft features and be attractive.

While a heap of soft features with just a hint of masculinity will always be something girls gravitate to.

So since this is all true, it basically comes down to one thing with pretty boys and whether they are dimorphic enough

HEIGHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Look at comic book superheroes and you figure out fast what is attractive and what isn't, the artists are mostly female as well not male. They project their idealistic preferences onto them.

Lower third Height is by far the most noticeable thing in Bruce Wayne and Superman
It is what makes a man, tall ramus = superhero skull

2nd would be the huge ass necks, study was done on this and it proved that thicker necks means a whole lot of things. It defines your fighting ability as a thicker neck helps you resist more brain damage, it is a dimorphic trait because of how many androgen receptors are in this area.

3RD the obvious north atlantid coloring + daleofaelid bone structure
4th the massive ribcages, V taper, big shoulders, and surprisingly thin legs. Upper body strength defines you as a man

IRL examples of the superhero skull would be Pattinson and Lundgren
Retardedly tall Ramus is #1 Trait into looking aesthetic, also notice how none of these guys have flaring maxillas as a tall ramus usually means a flatter midface

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Examples? Jaw and maxilla projection is p important for women
dp02zkffk6m-jpg.1250367

All of her traits=trucel on a man. Her looksmatch is the estrogen fueled, twinkcel, fairyboy knajid who's looksmatches are getting raped by pat tillman lookalikes as we speak.

Men need bones like oj or tom brady to be attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Zeruel, ROTTING and 4 others
Nigga you serious Astatine poll ratioed you even harder in the mog battle thread you made over his own thread.
Think it was like 25% mihr 75% astatine.

@astatine @StrangerDanger :lul:

He was the only dude that legitimately mogged me and even then it was more a case of whether the girl wasn't put off by his duck faced pouting.

When I was younger I mogged him and the majority of this form beyond belief.

I am virtually 30 and of curry phenotype with toothloss. I don't expect to be anything other than a decent normie now a days

Drop the subject as it is boring now and you scream another npc that wants to join the bandwagon to me

Look at comic book superheroes and you figure out fast what is attractive and what isn't, the artists are mostly female as well not male. They project their idealistic preferences onto them.

Lower third Height is by far the most noticeable thing in Bruce Wayne and Superman
View attachment 1548790View attachment 1548795
2nd would be the huge ass necks, study was done on this and it proved that thicker necks means a whole lot of things. It defines your fighting ability as a thicker neck helps you resist more brain damage, it is a dimorphic trait because of how many androgen receptors are in this area.
View attachment 1548799View attachment 1548802
4th the massive ribcages, V taper, big shoulders, and surprisingly thin legs. Upper body strength defines you as a man
View attachment 1548806View attachment 1548807View attachment 1548808

Retardedly tall Ramus is #1 Trait into looking aesthetic, also notice how none of these guys have flaring maxillas as a tall ramus usually means a flatter midface
View attachment 1548810View attachment 1548811View attachment 1548812

Straight away I can tell you that this is a terribly SHIT argument.

Who are the intended audience for comic book superheros? YOUNG BOYS

Argument debunked in a split second and you shall not have a rebuttal.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sub3cel, LooksOrDeath, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

High IQ asf post, not much to add. High IQ bhai, you need to make a thread on superhero and their aesthetics and how it relates to modern ideals.

Could be BOTB imo

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
dp02zkffk6m-jpg.1250367

All of her traits=trucel on a man. Her looksmatch is the estrogen fueled, twinkcel, fairyboy knajid who's looksmatches are getting raped by pat tillman lookalikes as we speak.

Men need bones like oj or tom brady to be attractive.
I see what you mean. Though she looks far too much like a kid, underdevloped. Most guys would prefer a mixture of neoteny and facial development.

bro stfu i didnt even tag you

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Kit Harington on Game of Thrones Season 8: We could easily let people down  | Entertainment News,The Indian Express
Game of Thrones': Kit Harington Can't Wait to Prove Fans Wrong Over Jon  Snow's Death
What does Kit Harington REALLY think about the Game of Thrones final, why  did he check into rehab and is he married?
Game of Thrones': How Kit Harington Became Jon Snow - Rolling Stone
Even Game of Thrones Can't Stop Calling Jon Snow “Pretty” | Vogue

This is who women are attracted to when given the choice.

Harington is far more of a pretty boy than he is ruggedly handsome.

Inb4 this absolute boring uncreative autist says 'he's more dimorphic than you' because he has nowhere to go and his bum chums like up his post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Jason Voorhees, Kingkellz and 2 others

And look at the main characters in media intended for young girls...

Kibito 0

The one thing almost all masculine characters have in animes and comics is that the upper parts of their face are short + wide while their lower thirds are extremely large in comparison to everything else.
Mr satan

It's a very important trait, although i don't think anyone in real life will look as extreme as these 2 examples.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ROTTING, AscendingHero and 2 others
High IQ asf post, not much to add. High IQ bhai, you need to make a thread on superhero and their aesthetics and how it relates to modern ideals.

Could be BOTB imo
Theres nothing more blackpilling than this
Christian Bale hid his entire lower third and only showed his chin (comic book batman has his whole lower third on full display) because it was so underwhelming

While robert pattinson has it on FULL display accurately

Bruce Wayne was never meant to be a boneless incel skulled guy @AscendingHero @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16346, ROTTING and 1 other person

Could be BOTB imo

It's not though.

Comic books were written for young boys not young girls.

THis is who modern women in the west go for. NOT robust super masc, super dom moggers.

CUT THE COPE

e701dc78859993af878134be76e766a4.png

This has been debunked a 1,000 times you wolly

You are just following him because he has a highly aesthetic avatar and posted a bunch of images in neat fashion

What losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
bro stfu i didnt even tag you

You can't even address the argument.

If comic books are written for young little boys or teenage boys, why is that any sort of supporting argument to which suggests women desire them? It's nonsensical.

@Kingkellz why won't he address the argument?

Can anyone? @Korea

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
View attachment 1548816
The one thing almost all masculine characters have in animes and comics is that the upper parts of their face are short + wide while their lower thirds are extremely large in comparison to everything else.
View attachment 1548820

It's a very important trait, although i don't think anyone in real life will look as extreme as these 2 examples.
Lower third and ramus height is EXTREMELY important. Maher looks insane because of this. @AscendingHero
Extremes like this look ogre, but Pattinson has this and looks so polarizing and masculine rugged because of this.

Ramus is what gives you the impression of dominance, and it also generally tends to be paired with a wide mastoid to give you a NATURALLY thicker neck. It represents so many health factors it's insane @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Slob
Theres nothing more blackpilling than this
Christian Bale hid his entire lower third and only showed his chin (comic book batman has his whole lower third on full display) because it was so underwhelming
View attachment 1548821
While robert pattinson has it on FULL display accurately
View attachment 1548822

Bruce Wayne was never meant to be a boneless incel skulled guy @AscendingHero @Kingkellz
Robert Pattinson is acting as Batman??

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Lower third and ramus height is EXTREMELY important. Maher looks insane because of this. @AscendingHero
Extremes like this look ogre, but Pattinson has this and looks so polarizing and masculine rugged because of this.

Ramus is what gives you the impression of dominance, and it also generally tends to be paired with a wide mastoid to give you a NATURALLY thicker neck. It represents so many health factors it's insane @Kingkellz

You're a marvel geek not realising women and girls in general couldn't give a daffy duck about super fucking heros

It's in your head.

You're a marvel geek not realising women and girls in general couldn't give a daffy duck about super fucking heros

It's in your head.
Go cry about your tooth loss @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Basically you have to have the bones of m bison to be attractive.

M bison alpha street fighter silo

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
Go cry about your tooth loss @StrangerDanger

If superhero comicbooks are designed for boys aged between 5 and 14 why are they proof that women go for ruggedly handsome men when given the ultimate choice?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@Korea he is saying women crave superheros like batman and spiderman because they appear in comic books lmao

But we know 99% of readers of are boys

Yet his ass thinks that is a legitimately intelligent argument to be making

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
I am honestly just dumbfounded by the lack of objective critical thinking

Genuinely.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
If superhero comicbooks are designed for boys aged between 5 and 14 why are they proof that women go for ruggedly handsome men when given the ultimate choice?
Because its all the attractive traits you stereotypically see, cavill and christopher reeve all fit the traditionally handsome build and were casted as this. They are both lusted by teenage women and roasties alike

It's pretty clear what women like and its this, a maesthetic face like bruce wayne which displays a great amount of dimorphism, while keeping skin and lips intact with a great north atlantid phenotype.
They are the exact meanings of tall dark and handsome. They all are 6'2+, they're all big in shoulders, they all have great jaws and eye areas with a north atlantid phenotype to accompany it all.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ROTTING and AscendingHero
You can't even address the argument.

If comic books are written for young little boys or teenage boys, why is that any sort of supporting argument to which suggests women desire them? It's nonsensical.

@Kingkellz why won't he address the argument?

Can anyone? @Korea
Whenever Comics are written for a specific gender, it usually embodies a main character that the opposite gender would find attractive.

Hence why every boy wants to be superman lol, he's attractive to girls.

A tall ramus is probably the #1 trait to have.

Prettyboys actually really aren't winning past age 20, it's just a lot of gay men on the forum saying otherwise, that's all.

Women would take Superman over your favorite TikToker anyday.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MakinItHappenReturn and volcelfatcel
@Korea he is saying women crave superheros like batman and spiderman because they appear in comic books lmao

But we know 99% of readers of are boys

Yet his ass thinks that is a legitimately intelligent argument to be making
You're a bit wrong here.

Because its all the attractive traits you stereotypically see, cavill and christopher reeve all fit the traditionally handsome build and were casted as this. They are both lusted by teenage women and roasties alike

It's pretty clear what women like and its this, a maesthetic face like bruce wayne which displays a great amount of dimorphism, while keeping skin and lips intact with a great north atlantid phenotype.
They are the exact meanings of tall dark and handsome. They all are 6'2+, they're all big in shoulders, they all have great jaws and eye areas with a north atlantid phenotype to accompany it all.

My point in response to all of this is while masculine Chad is the most highly desired out there, he barely exists. Barely.

Most masculine men are not good looking and I'm sorry but that is just a fact. It is far harder to be good looking as masculine looking guy than a guy with mostly soft features.

This is why pretty boys get most of the fun and because most good looking men are pretty boys, women have become familiar with them and DEVELOPED A GREATER TASTE for them. It's called familiarity bias. The same way an Indian girl is more inclined to forgiving the Indian pheno, because she is familiar with it.

• +1
Whenever Comics are written for a specific gender, it usually embodies a main character that the opposite gender would find attractive.

Hence why every boy wants to be superman lol, he's attractive to girls.

A tall ramus is probably the #1 trait to have.

Prettyboys actually really aren't winning past age 20, it's just a lot of gay men on the forum saying otherwise, that's all.

Women would take Superman over your favorite TikToker anyday.

If he had said that I would have accepted his argument.

He didn't.

You gave him mouth to mouth and brought him back to life. Well done for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Korea and volcelfatcel
Who is that masculine super bone massed dork that keeps posting his face on here, asking if he looks good?

I dunno his name but he has a huge skull and huge bones.

He is not good looking however.

It is harder to be GL as a masculine guy. So this obsession for dom Chad is stupid.

Pretty boys should be everyone's point of reference when thinking about surgical improvements

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Bascially superior androgenicty and dimorphism as a man is key for your base.

You basically need all of these to be anywhere near superman or irl examples like lundrogen, evans, walker, maher, reeves.

"- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- cranial base angle of at least 130 degrees or lower
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance"

-@Kingkellz (smv god package^)

The chin, the neck and jaw are incredibly dimorphic, all top tier chads have them and those that don't get failoed by it. JFL if you're a looksmaxxer and not actively seeking to maxx those out.

Screenshot 2022 02 14 120203 PM
Screenshot 2022 02 14 125111 PM
Screenshot 2022 02 14 120346 PM
Screenshot 2022 02 14 125141 PM

Comics are the fastest way to get blackpilled and understand male aesthetics (it's often very exaggerated though)

-Ideal coloring
-Thick tree trunk wide relatively short neck
HUGE SCAPULAS, THICK AND WIDE ASF RIBCAGE (more important than torso height) and straight clavicles
-Narrow hips and waist relative to shoulder and ribcage width
-TALL WIDE PROTRUDING THICK CHINS (CHIN IS LIFE, ESSENTIAL FOR HARMONY AND DIMORPHISM)
-HIGH PROTRUDING ZYGOS AND PROTRUDING NASAL BRIDGE, ORBITAL RIMS, ETC

P.S. Limb length is very important. An athletic and androgenic feature, helps to release and store energy. An evolutionary hunter trait, wide ribcage/scapula, thick torso, short heels and long limbs,
it's one of the main reason along with twitch fibers, muscle index, etc of why blacks are so successful in sports. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @TioJohn

Hunter eyes are really how well the surrounding bones protect the eyes, simple definition of them

-THICK WIDE TAPERING JAW

CHIN IS LAW CHIN IS LAW

(You need all of these ideally btw. )^^^^

I'll make another post on soft features but these are the dimorphic features you need to be truly respected and wide appeal.

Inb4 muh jbs, male gaze, and people start spamming leo, hacker, etc jfl.

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @Korea @germanlooks @Preston @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @alienmaxxer @TeenAscender @Gestapo @Pendejo

Overall Splanchnocranium size and proper craniofacial growth is the base.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15305 and 4 others
Who is that masculine super bone massed dork that keeps posting his face on here, asking if he looks good?

I dunno his name but he has a huge skull and huge bones.

He is not good looking however.

It is harder to be GL as a masculine guy. So this obsession for dom Chad is stupid.

Pretty boys should be everyone's point of reference when thinking about surgical improvements
It is harder to be GL if you're born subhuman, whats this retarded argument

You will never be a pretty boy.

You basically need all of these to be anywhere near superman or irl examples like lundrogen, evans, walker, maher, reeves.

"- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature

The chin, the neck and jaw are incredibly dimorphic, all top tier chads have them and those that don't get failoed by it. JFl if you're a looksmaxxer and not seeking to maxx those out.

View attachment 1548826View attachment 1548831View attachment 1548833View attachment 1548835View attachment 1548836View attachment 1548838View attachment 1548839
Comics are the fastest way to get blackpilled and understand male aesthetics (it's often very exaggerated though)

-Ideal coloring
HUGE SCAPULAS, THICK AND WIDE ASF RIBCAGE (more important than torso height) and straight clavicles
-TALL WIDE PROTRUDING THICK CHINS (CHIN IS LIFE, ESSENTIAL FOR HARMONY AND DIMORPHISM)

P.S. Limb length is very important. An athletic and androgenic feature, helps to release and store energy. An evolutionary hunter trait, wide ribcage/scapula, thick torso, short heels and long limbs,
it's one of the main reason along with twitch fibers, muscle index, etc of why blacks are so successful in sports. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @TioJohn

Hunter eye are really how well the surrounding bones protect the eyes

-THICK WIDE TAPERING JAW

You need all of these.

CHIN IS LAW CHIN IS LAW

I'll make another post on soft features but these are the dimorphic features you need to be truly respected and wide appeal.

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @Korea

Your entire skull has to be different.

It's out of reach.

A fantasy.

• Hmm...
Why is this thread 5 pages long again?

• JFL

It's out of reach.

A fantasy.
It's also a fantasy that you were ever good looking or a pretty boy as you claim @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 14160, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
It is harder to be GL if you're born subhuman, whats this retarded argument

You will never be a pretty boy.

See how you can't keep the argument from going personal and have to mention something that's an attack on me because I am constantly showing you how you're a fucking fantasist.

The more masculine your face, the harder it is to be attractive.

All pretty boys are attractive.

Not all masculine men are attractive.

Done.

And I have been a pretty boy lol.

But your cope denying wht Ive experienced and had success from, along with being told, is super funny for me to read.

• +1

- golden tan skin
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature

The chin, the neck and jaw are incredibly dimorphic, all top tier chads have them and those that don't get failoed by it. JFl if you're a looksmaxxer and not seeking to maxx those out.

View attachment 1548826View attachment 1548831View attachment 1548833View attachment 1548835View attachment 1548836View attachment 1548838View attachment 1548839View attachment 1548841

-Ideal coloring

Hunter eyes are really how well the surrounding bones protect the eyes, simple definition of them

-THICK WIDE TAPERING JAW

CHIN IS LAW CHIN IS LAW

(You need all of these ideally btw. )^^^^

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @Korea

Holy shit this is an entire thread on its own:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everything you said was right tho.

If your chin to philtrum ratio is less than 2.2, you need to fix it.

If your jaw isn't 7 - 10% wider than your neck, you need to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
It's also a fantasy that you were ever good looking or a pretty boy as you claim @StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession

@StrangerDanger has even said it his very self.

So why you tag him I have no idea.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

It's out of reach.

A fantasy.
That's the blackpill isn't it.

It genes, skull type, pheno, pren t and pubertal t, twtich fibers, proper oral posture, nutrition, hormoens (igf-1, insulin, androgens) it's everything together.

• +1
See how you can't keep the argument from going personal and have to mention something that's an attack on me because I am constantly showing you how you're a fucking fantasist.

The more masculine your face, the harder it is to be attractive.

All pretty boys are attractive.

Not all masculine men are attractive.

Done.

And I have been a pretty boy lol.

But your cope denying wht Ive experienced and had success from, along with being told, is super funny for me to read.
This is not masculine tho, why do copers think big beard is masculine everyone uses this ogre shit where the guy is bald with a huge beard hiding a shit tier lower third and bad skin @AscendingHero @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Kingkellz and AscendingHero
And it was you who he was putting in his place:

Cf8188e299236b9b8f1da371c3dec403

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel