Lower Third>>>>>>>>Eye Area

That's the blackpill isn't it.

It genes, skull type, pheno, pren t and pubertal t, twtich fibers, proper oral posture, nutrition, hormoens (igf-1, insulin, androgens) it's everything together.
ye but tbh it matters depending on the individuals persons case.

its why i think those checklists of having x y and z are kinda u know copeish. cuz i want to see what the persons case is so i can judge based off that what advice they are giving and what they are suggesting one to do.

Holy shit this is an entire thread on its own:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everything you said was right tho.

If your chin to philtrum ratio is less than 2.2, you need to fix it.

If your jaw isn't 7 - 10% wider than your neck, you need to fix it.
Yea i plan on hopefully collabing a thread with @Kingkellz, @volcelfatcel , and @VeryFuglyNiyguhs , maybe even @Prettyboy 😉

and assembling a major aesthetic thread.

I have the tendency to make lengthy ass thread deserving posts IN other threads haha

• +1
Reactions: Korea and volcelfatcel
That's the blackpill isn't it.

It genes, skull type, pheno, pren t and pubertal t, twtich fibers, proper oral posture, nutrition, hormoens (igf-1, insulin, androgens) it's everything together.

'Never a pretty boy' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2659955 2658966 7C96B550 4A2A 4F41 96A5 F2E15F476A55 1
2659953 2658971 327642 10150807346930720 1013780273 o 2
2659952 2658970 339570 10150778822230720 8007644 o 2
2659950 2658972 222987 12807430719 7054 n 3
2659949 2658973 222147 12807410719 5970 n 1
2659946 2658976 18550 408357820719 4955167 n 1
2659942 2658977 40668 10150234161300720 5292306 n 1
2659941 2658978 30106 10150178998585720 3719684 n 1
2659940 2658979 18550 408357845719 4879465 n 1

2659947 2658975 1931116 99782780719 3755 n 1

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16474
Bascially superior androgenicty and dimorphism as a man is key for your base.

You basically need all of these to be anywhere near superman or irl examples like lundrogen, evans, walker, maher, reeves.

"- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- cranial base angle of at least 130 degrees or lower
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance"

-@Kingkellz (smv god package^)

The chin, the neck and jaw are incredibly dimorphic, all top tier chads have them and those that don't get failoed by it. JFl if you're a looksmaxxer and not seeking to maxx those out.

View attachment 1548826View attachment 1548831View attachment 1548833View attachment 1548835View attachment 1548836View attachment 1548838View attachment 1548839View attachment 1548841
Comics are the fastest way to get blackpilled and understand male aesthetics (it's often very exaggerated though)

-Ideal coloring
-Thick tree trunk wide relatively short neck
HUGE SCAPULAS, THICK AND WIDE ASF RIBCAGE (more important than torso height) and straight clavicles
-Narrow hips and waist relative to shoulder and ribcage width
-TALL WIDE PROTRUDING THICK CHINS (CHIN IS LIFE, ESSENTIAL FOR HARMONY AND DIMORPHISM)
-HIGH PROTRUDING ZYGOS AND PROTRUDING NASAL BRIDGE, ORBITAL RIMS, ETC

P.S. Limb length is very important. An athletic and androgenic feature, helps to release and store energy. An evolutionary hunter trait, wide ribcage/scapula, thick torso, short heels and long limbs,
it's one of the main reason along with twitch fibers, muscle index, etc of why blacks are so successful in sports. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @TioJohn

Hunter eyes are really how well the surrounding bones protect the eyes, simple definition of them

-THICK WIDE TAPERING JAW

CHIN IS LAW CHIN IS LAW

(You need all of these ideally btw. )^^^^

I'll make another post on soft features but these are the dimorphic features you need to be truly respected and wide appeal.

Inb4 muh jbs, male gaze, and people start spamming leo, hacker, etc jfl.

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @Korea

Overall Splanchnocranium size and proper craniofacial growth is the base.
Tall with short legs is basically still a midget. Justin Bieber never gets called out for being short for his long limbs. Basically he doesn't look short. The bodybuilder lee priest gets laughed at because he isn't just short, he appears short.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AscendingHero
It was a joke

Loooooool :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah right. You even posted the photos. Hold on one moment. This confirms you're a troll and a fake.

I bet you all have a PRIVATE MESSAGE GROUP on CuckMax. The 'in crowd' of CuckMax LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did @ForeverRecession get invited too? :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Tall with short legs is basically still a midget. Justin Bieber never gets called out for being short for his long limbs. Basically he doesn't look short. The bodybuilder lee priest gets laughed at because he isn't just short, he appears short.
Indeed, long legs are life.

Proportions are everything. Anything excessive ruins the whole look.

Femur length=Your personality.

The limb length pill is slept on, same with Frame (it's not as simple as muh clavicles)

Glad it's getting some attention on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MakinItHappenReturn and oatmeal
jealousy pill, he accused me of it too.

No I accuse you of being a bandwagon rider and here you are still trying to get your 2 pence of action and to be included

D5ea62ce22f357088b0aa1804a746a67

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
No I accuse you of being a bandwagon rider and here you are still trying to get your 2 pence of action and to be included

View attachment 1548868
he is trolling you because youre delusional just like I was trolling when you were battling @Birdcell and @astatine youre legit invisible next to them even in your prime

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Birdcell
@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Look at comic book superheroes and you figure out fast what is attractive and what isn't, the artists are mostly female as well not male. They project their idealistic preferences onto them.

Lower third Height is by far the most noticeable thing in Bruce Wayne and Superman
It is what makes a man, tall ramus = superhero skull
View attachment 1548790View attachment 1548795
2nd would be the huge ass necks, study was done on this and it proved that thicker necks means a whole lot of things. It defines your fighting ability as a thicker neck helps you resist more brain damage, it is a dimorphic trait because of how many androgen receptors are in this area.
View attachment 1548799View attachment 1548802
3RD the obvious north atlantid coloring + daleofaelid bone structure
4th the massive ribcages, V taper, big shoulders, and surprisingly thin legs. Upper body strength defines you as a man
View attachment 1548806View attachment 1548807View attachment 1548808

IRL examples of the superhero skull would be Pattinson and Lundgren
Retardedly tall Ramus is #1 Trait into looking aesthetic, also notice how none of these guys have flaring maxillas as a tall ramus usually means a flatter midface
View attachment 1548810View attachment 1548811View attachment 1548812
Pin worthy post bhai

Make a thread on it, easy BOTB imo, we can collab with @Kingkellz and @VeryFuglyNiyguhs too if they please.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
he is trolling you because youre delusional just like I was trolling when you were battling @Birdcell and @astatine youre legit invisible next to them even in your prime

Loooool and we're all supposed to be expected to believe that. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
ipd is fucked.

i used to believe:cry:

• JFL
Because its all the attractive traits you stereotypically see, cavill and christopher reeve all fit the traditionally handsome build and were casted as this. They are both lusted by teenage women and roasties alike

It's pretty clear what women like and its this, a maesthetic face like bruce wayne which displays a great amount of dimorphism, while keeping skin and lips intact with a great north atlantid phenotype.
They are the exact meanings of tall dark and handsome. They all are 6'2+, they're all big in shoulders, they all have great jaws and eye areas with a north atlantid phenotype to accompany it all.
View attachment 1548830
THIS THIS THIS and some more THIS, 90%+ of ur looks theory posts i agree with tbh.

Top tier user.

This is not masculine tho, why do copers think big beard is masculine everyone uses this ogre shit where the guy is bald with a huge beard hiding a shit tier lower third and bad skin @AscendingHero @Kingkellz
View attachment 1548844
This again.

The pathetic cope users here when they always think masculine = some scruffy hobo bearded wide dude, when they couldn't be further from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Korea and volcelfatcel

You have ONLY changed your tune because I absolutely made you a laughing mockery and embarrassed you. Don't worry. Just like a girl you cannot detach emotion.

83c2aae69cc48ef56d4369ebd87403c0

Holy shit this is an entire thread on its own:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everything you said was right tho.

If your chin to philtrum ratio is less than 2.2, you need to fix it.

If your jaw isn't 7 - 10% wider than your neck, you need to fix it.
This is why im igf-1 maxxing+genio+chewing

and neckmaxxing+dht like i said in my profile signature under my avi.

Jaw and Neck is your facial smv tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Korea and volcelfatcel
THIS THIS THIS and some more THIS, 90%+ of ur looks theory posts i agree with tbh.

Top tier user.

This again.

The pathetic cope users here when they always think masculine = some scruffy hobo bearded wide dude, when they couldn't be further from the truth.

Bb20 Big Brother GIF - Bb20 Big Brother Angela Rummans - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Hmm...

Top tier user.

This again.

Yea, I'm almost positive pretty boys only appeal to girls under 17 or gay men.

Masethic Mogs everything to SHIT NO CONTEST.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn, volcelfatcel and AscendingHero
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel

Top tier user.

This again.

People always just use the bottom tier examples of what means to be masculine, some bloated bearded guy with bad skin and is bald who is Roided because that clearly what a masculine face means

• +1
Not because it's true, same with @Kingkellz , also what is going on with you Ravi. You've really lost the plot son.
Pajeet just rambles about his toothloss and argues for 10 threads against teenagers

• +1
You agree with this phoniness? @Korea

6b72add12cfbae396160a43a1fb9cc28

@Korea

And he voted for me on all baring Astatine. Which makes you wonder? If he were trolling all along, why didn't he vote for me when it came to the mog battle with astatine then? Hmmmm??????????????????

Watch him try and smoothly improvise. Fucking fakes.

D5ea62ce22f357088b0aa1804a746a67 1

You too @StrangerDanger. Pathetic false people. Fakeness beyond fucking measure. Disingenuous fakes that would get punched up irl

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, AscendingHero and Korea
  • JFL
YOU'RE FUCKING ETHNIC YOU PHONEY
I am ethnic I never denied this but you’re the definition of a pajeet rn

You were way better when you initially returned now you’re back to step 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
You agree with this phoniness? @Korea

View attachment 1548882

@Korea

And he voted for me on all baring Astatine. Which makes you wonder? If he were trolling all along, why didn't he vote for me when it came to the mog battle with astatine then? Hmmmm??????????????????

Watch him try and smoothly improvise. Fucking fakes.

View attachment 1548883

You too @StrangerDanger. Pathetic false people. Fakeness beyond fucking measure. Disingenuous fakes that would get punched up irl
Kys

Ok now you have joined them in the remarkable levels of fucking farcical stupidity.

You too are as false and intellectually insincere as both @volcelfatcel and @StrangerDanger

It's remarkable.

You guys just want to be tall, broad shouldered and robust in the face. That's all. To dismiss pretty boys and say they are sissies that don't appeal to girls under 17 is a joke

TikTok alone should prove what absolute stupidity is coming out from all your keyboards right at this second

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Korea

Masethic Mogs everything to SHIT NO CONTEST.
Masculine and Dimorphic with good pheno and coloring (plenty of threads and posts from me and other users on it)

+

Universal indicators of attractiveness (light eyes, red undertones, full wide lips, good ratios and proportions (harmony) ) + Youthful features (thick dense nw0 hairline, dense brows, long lashes, perfect skin)

= Ideal, irl those are your dragos, hexums, maher, lundrogen, reeves, etc

Comics Bruce Wayne, Superman, Jotaro for animecels, etc, etc.

Having someone with top tier in all of these is next to none, this is what creates wide appeal gigachads. This is what women want.

I haven't even touched on the dickpill, another story for another day tho.

P.S.@SubhumanCurrycel has a BOTB giga thread on it. i recommend everyone on this forum board checking it out if you haven't asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
You guys just want to be tall, broad shouldered and robust in the face. That's all. To dismiss pretty boys and say they are sissies that don't appeal to girls under 17 is a joke
ok so for one neither of these are necessarily mutually exclusive.

but also what is wrong with preferring one to the other.

the truth is that they appeal to both older and younger demographics and incels do not have either.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
I am ethnic I never denied this but you’re the definition of a pajeet rn

You were way better when you initially returned now you’re back to step 0

This proves you are rating my looks down based on the fact I am annoying you.

To say I didn't mog those average looking mugs in my prime is complete lies. :ROFLMAO:

If you hadn't pushed my buttons in my orbital implants thread by posting a video I would have left you alone and avoided terrorising you.

But you didn't.

I made an innocent thread asking for feedback from users with knowledge and you chose it as an opportunity to troll like a boring npc faggot that needed some highlights for his uneventful day.

Ok now you have joined them in the remarkable levels of fucking farcical stupidity.

You too are as false and intellectually insincere as both @volcelfatcel and @StrangerDanger

It's remarkable.

TikTok alone should prove what absolute stupidity is coming out from all your keyboards right at this second
I’m done

ok so for one neither of these are necessarily mutually exclusive.

but also what is wrong with preferring one to the other.

the truth is that they appeal to both older and younger demographics and incels do not have either.

You're a retard

No one is talking about preference here

Somebody just said only girls under 17 go for pretty boys

And the user @Korea is intelligent

So it's clear you guys are just talking out of your ass and talking about what YOU DESIRE to look like.

INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

This proves you are rating my looks down based on the fact I am annoying you.

To say I didn't mog those average looking mugs in my prime is complete lies. :ROFLMAO:

If you hadn't pushed my buttons in my orbital implants thread by posting a video I would have left you alone and avoided terrorising you.

But you didn't.

I made an innocent thread asking for feedback from users with knowledge and you chose it as an opportunity to troll like a boring npc faggot that needed some highlights for his uneventful day.
Yes because it’s fucking useless to get orbital implants when you need a less rounder jaw your jaw is narrow round your chin is pointy

Your entire lower third is a mess while your eye area is slightly above avg for an Indian yet you decide to get a useless surgery

• +1

It's remarkable.

Bro there's no way you think RIGHT HAS MORE APPEAL AND BETTER LOOKING THAN LEFT.

2741174 1644688253747
Fa43de977fecab05adaea600561d63f2

Little girls shouldn't be your representation of what's attractive.

Grown ass woman will look at that KID on the left and immediatlely dissmiss him.

Slim pretty noses fucking SUCK. Your favorite moggers have a somewhat bulbouse nose.
220px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot
MV5BMTEyMjg2Nzc1OTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1NjI1Mjg V1 UY1200 CR16906301200 AL
Hernn drago modelo gordo nio vintage

Meanwhile by this logic, DePoot should have the higest appeal.

Pretty Little Nose, Soft Skin, and Lucious Hair.
540full elias de poot

Masethetic is the best by far.

The only thing a man should have as a "Soft Feature" is full lips.

Prettyboy copers need to be slain.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Crimson, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Bascially superior androgenicty and dimorphism as a man is key for your base.

You basically need all of these to be anywhere near superman or irl examples like lundrogen, evans, walker, maher, reeves.

"- extremely thick dark hair, long rectangular sideburns angled with the jawline, light stubble or thick mustache
- golden tan skin
- cranial base angle of at least 130 degrees or lower
- wide and compact midfaces
- large splachnos with good density and angularity
- projecting cleft chins
- tree trunk like necks
- large superhero-tier chests and shoulders
- great muscularity and vascularity
- insane biacromial and bideltoid width
- insane S to H, S to W, and W to H ratios due long straight clavicles, good scapulas, and masculine pelvic girdles
- good leg to body ratio
- tall stature
- large phallus, firm glutes, and probably insane anogential distance"

-@Kingkellz (smv god package^)

The chin, the neck and jaw are incredibly dimorphic, all top tier chads have them and those that don't get failoed by it. JFL if you're a looksmaxxer and not actively seeking to maxx those out.

View attachment 1548826View attachment 1548831View attachment 1548833View attachment 1548835View attachment 1548836View attachment 1548838View attachment 1548839View attachment 1548841
Comics are the fastest way to get blackpilled and understand male aesthetics (it's often very exaggerated though)

-Ideal coloring
-Thick tree trunk wide relatively short neck
HUGE SCAPULAS, THICK AND WIDE ASF RIBCAGE (more important than torso height) and straight clavicles
-Narrow hips and waist relative to shoulder and ribcage width
-TALL WIDE PROTRUDING THICK CHINS (CHIN IS LIFE, ESSENTIAL FOR HARMONY AND DIMORPHISM)
-HIGH PROTRUDING ZYGOS AND PROTRUDING NASAL BRIDGE, ORBITAL RIMS, ETC

P.S. Limb length is very important. An athletic and androgenic feature, helps to release and store energy. An evolutionary hunter trait, wide ribcage/scapula, thick torso, short heels and long limbs,
it's one of the main reason along with twitch fibers, muscle index, etc of why blacks are so successful in sports. @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @TioJohn

Hunter eyes are really how well the surrounding bones protect the eyes, simple definition of them

-THICK WIDE TAPERING JAW

CHIN IS LAW CHIN IS LAW

(You need all of these ideally btw. )^^^^

I'll make another post on soft features but these are the dimorphic features you need to be truly respected and wide appeal.

Inb4 muh jbs, male gaze, and people start spamming leo, hacker, etc jfl.

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @Kingkellz @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @SubhumanCurrycel @EverythingMattersCel @Korea @germanlooks @Preston @Biiyo03 @StrangerDanger @alienmaxxer @TeenAscender @Gestapo @Pendejo

Overall Splanchnocranium size and proper craniofacial growth is the base.
@LooksOrDeath & @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
Yes because it’s fucking useless to get orbital implants when you need a less rounder jaw your jaw is narrow round your chin is pointy

Your entire lower third is a mess while your eye area is slightly above avg for an Indian yet you decide to get a useless surgery

All I'm saying is offer your opinion, but don't make it personal.

You clearly voted for me in every mog battles except for the one vs Astatine, which is concrete proof you were never trolling. It super low and phoney to now switch-up your story. I seriously think this entire obsession you have with the materialistic world of psl is turning you into a little bitchy girl.

Never mogged them 'even' in my prime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You too @StrangerDanger this psl superficiality has turned you into a fucking BITCH. A mean-girl LMAO :lul:

Bro there's no way you think RIGHT HAS MORE APPEAL AND BETTER LOOKING THAN LEFT.

View attachment 1548886View attachment 1548887

Grown ass woman will look at that KID on the left and immediatlely dissmiss him.

Slim pretty noses fucking SUCK. Your favorite moggers have a somewhat bulbouse nose.
View attachment 1548889View attachment 1548891View attachment 1548893

View attachment 1548894

Everything isn't black and white.

A high protruding nasal bone (protrusion>>nasal bridge height), alar width, nasal tip, etc are key for nose aesthetics.

Ideally they shouldn't have any bolbousity and should be straight and sharp. At most slightly upturned (ideally for prettyboys).

You need balance. I would say Meeks nose isn't ideal and what not.

But Men can get away with different noses especially on a wide masculine face. Also too thin noses on a wide face can wreck harmony (ian somerhalder).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, volcelfatcel and Korea
lifefuel ngl
Damn right it is.

As long as the tip of your nose isn't a fucking potato that droops down.

YOU DON'T NEED RHINO.

• +1
Most dimorphic men are ugly / unattractive or average though @Kingkellz

This is the point you are missing.

Every pretty boy is attractive.

Not every masculine guy is attractive.

It is harder to lack soft features and be attractive.

While a heap of soft features with just a hint of masculinity will always be something girls gravitate to.

So since this is all true, it basically comes down to one thing with pretty boys and whether they are dimorphic enough

HEIGHT
'Prettyboy' is just a buzzword. What you are really trying to say is someone (in this case a male) who ranks highly in this category: indicators of youth, health, and fertility.

What are some examples of youth, health, and fertility? No grey hairs, full head of hair, wrinkle free supple skin, white sclera, white teeth, etc (both males and females benefit from this).

Same cannot be said with regards to dimorphism (this is what separates males and females). Males need characteristics of masculine dimorphism such as a pronounced nuchal crest, large mastoid process, squared orbits, protruding glabella, square tall and protruding mental eminence, larger occipital condyles, etc etc.

The study literally came to the conclusion that dimorphism is relatively more important for men than indicators of health and the opposite being true for females.

FACEandLMS once said a female with millimeters of recession can retain their femininity but the same cannot be said of a male.
Lacking mm's of bone and other masculine characteristics renders a man useless. He is nothing more than a female with a penis at that point.

Good indicators of youth and health (color cues) but LOW/WEAK masculine dimorphism

Strong male dimorphism but terrible indicators of youth/health/fertility
El desayuno de The Rock antes de un entrenamiento de pierna

To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism.
Mario Rodriguez Jr. - Celebrity
Broderick Hunter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Racky, Deleted member 3573 and 7 others

View attachment 1548886View attachment 1548887

View attachment 1548889View attachment 1548891View attachment 1548893

View attachment 1548894

How does this imply girls 17 and above don't gravitate towards pretty boys?

It's nonsense.

2751727 fa43de977fecab05adaea600561d63f2

This is not a god damn pretty boy. It's a twink.

Listen I know you aren't going to drop frame and admit you made a hyperbole statement so I am going to leave it here with you. I get you were just trying to sound like the cool kid in the playground. Don't worry.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
All I'm saying is offer your opinion, but don't make it personal.

You clearly voted for me in every mog battles except for the one vs Astatine, which is concrete proof you were never trolling. It super low and phoney to now switch-up your story. I seriously think this entire obsession you have with the materialistic world of psl is turning you into a little bitchy girl.

Never mogged them 'even' in my prime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You too @StrangerDanger this psl superficiality has turned you into a fucking BITCH. A mean-girl LMAO :lul:
No I never voted for you seriously you get mogged even by that frauded @we_chillingfosho