• Somalia

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • China

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
1) India- Too many dark bug eyed curry cels. But the light skin ones can sometimes look good. Far better smv then even a good looking Chink but the majority of the population in the south has too much darkness, and even the lighter skin ones rarely lack good eye features. Top tier curries are a dime a dozen, and the funny thing is if you ask light skin curries who they found attractive they'll complain their is a general lack of attractive women.

2) Somalia- A combination of dark blacks with indian bug eyes. Utter piss tier SMV. BBC halo does not apply to them

3)China- Bunch of ugly rice cels that are mogged by Koreans and other south East Asians . And unfortunately due to East Asian tax even good looking asians get taxed for their rice eyes.

I would say this is my top 3.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and sub5c3l
are u into men brah

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, <6PSLcel, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Oh he loves them very much. Men are all he thinks about.
its brutal

he could had done one about women but he makes it about men he finds least attractive

and he put india in there as if white women aint out in india trying to get the brahmin cock

@Kreatophagia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, SidharthTheSlayer and Lefty Rankin
1) India- Too many dark bug eyed curry cels. But the light skin ones can sometimes look good. Far better smv then even a good looking Chink but the majority of the population in the south has too much darkness, and even the lighter skin ones rarely lack good eye features. Top tier curries are a dime a dozen, and the funny thing is if you ask light skin curries who they found attractive they'll complain their is a general lack of attractive women.
Indians have mostly med phenos just darker with bad eye areas they dont belong on any low smv list when countries in North Africa and Saudi Arabia exist

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You forgot Bolivia

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and AscensionMan98
Personally would
You forgot Bolivia
Yea lot of subhumans their but by virtue of not being that dark gonna be hard to be on the top

Indians have mostly med phenos just darker with bad eye areas they dont belong on any low smv list when countries in North Africa and Saudi Arabia exist
They mog tho . Their plenty of Arab subhumans but as a average they mog

2) Somalia- A combination of dark blacks with indian bug eyes. Utter piss tier SMV. BBC halo does not apply to them

3)China- Bunch of ugly rice cels that are mogged by Koreans and other south East Asians . And unfortunately due to East Asian tax even good looking asians get taxed for their rice eyes.

Idk why you chose China over like Vietnam or Laos

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Idk why you chose China over like Vietnam or Laos
well they are basically the niggers of Asia, so BBC halo . I'll make an updated thread with your guys suggestions

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
On average... India. But Indian chads have more appeal than the other country chads

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
On average... India. But Indian chads have more appeal than the other country chads
Correct cause their appearance is similar to a Arab chad excluding levant pheno

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
putting somalia here is crazy, they are 6'2 on average legit, tall as hell.

I think sea men have lowest they short asf too but have better rep than curries tho

but we wuz caucasoid aryans n shieet - Somalians

• JFL
Your shallow judgments and narrow-mindedness say more about your own insecurities than the people you're attempting to insult. Keep hiding behind your screen—it suits your cowardice well.

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Niggas are coping I see

putting somalia here is crazy, they are 6'2 on average legit, tall as hell.

Who cares, they are so ugly they don't even look human, Bears and giraffes are even taller, doesn't mean they are psl gods

It's pretty clearly China. Ricecels don't have any appeal, even Kpop loox don't really appeal to women.
There have been many instances of curry and mali slayers IRL, never seen a rice fellow slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 68779
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 68779 and 1 other person
Africa cos 5ft5 afro black skin, Korea cos tiniest eyes, South east asia cos even uglier than indians cos have nigger dna

Ok, post some somali pop stars that are loved worldwhile like jonas brothers or BST
I specifically said in real life. I have observed some MTN Malis and curries with girls, they were all NT and cool even tho they didn't look great. They were also generally much taller and more dimorphic, I've never really seen this with ricecels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and sub5c3l
It's pretty clearly China. Ricecels don't have any appeal, even Kpop loox don't really appeal to women.
There have been many instances of curry and mali slayers IRL, never seen a rice fellow slaying.
yeah indians are higher smv than rices cos they have caucasoid features. mongoloid squinty eyes just drops ur smv to 0 every time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and SidharthTheSlayer
I specifically said in real life. I have observed some MTN Malis and curries with girls, they were all NT and cool even tho they didn't look great. They were also generally much taller and more dimorphic, I've never really seen this with ricecels.

Post a pajeet or somali that has 1% of the appeal of this guy

Traditional chinese hanfu male details 1

JBs would commit a second holocaust to be with a guy like that

View attachment 2978750

Just post a Chad of a certain ethnicity to prove your point theory. We're talking averages here. The average western rice guy doesn't look like that at all, they are mostly immigrants from Guangdong. Avg curry and mali immigrant is likely taller and has more baseline appeal tbh, not to say they're particularly desired

• +1
Just post a Chad of a certain ethnicity to prove your point theory. We're talking averages here. The average western rice guy doesn't look like that at all, they are mostly immigrants from Guangdong. Avg curry and mali immigrant is likely taller and has more baseline appeal tbh, not to say they're particularly desired

In that framework

Average

Indian>asian>somali

Chads

Asian>Indian>somali

Notice something? Somalis are fucking gross sorry not sorry

View attachment 2978750

no they wouldn't JFL they would laugh at him and call him a faggot, stop projecting your femboy lust onto women it's pathetic as fuck and makes you look even more gay

• JFL
no they wouldn't JFL they would laugh at him and call him a faggot, stop projecting your femboy lust onto women it's pathetic as fuck and makes you look even more gay
>t
Purepngcom shrekshrekcomputer animatedfantasy filmfairy talebook 1701528653667zkisp

why do women date ogres and never feminine faggots?
LMAO, where are you from? the republic of kongo? I don't know a single ogre slayer, like half of the females I know consider men and masculinity in general gross

LMAO, where are you from? the republic of kongo? I don't know a single ogre slayer, like half of the females I know consider men and masculinity in general gross
there isn't a single nigger where i live. but regardless all girls and women here prefer masculine guys
you must be in a feminized part of asia

feminized part of asia
I live in colombia, my social circle are university students (from humanities)

I have never seen girls in my group dating someone masculine, they all look like this

204a6b4189701e337d5e499c2e5df985
4191629_63e1c53308d6292cacf812fdd59d7301.jpg
Screenshot from 2024 06 13 10 56 47

In my meta this type of men are our "chads"

03af862f18e0e50367bacc634ddfa031

If you don't look like a final fantasy characters it's jova for u

And while I admit that outside of our group females date ogres well... most men are ogres by default so familiarity I guess

• JFL
I live in colombia, my social circle are university students (from humanities)

I have never seen girls in my group dating someone masculine, they all look like this

View attachment 2978874
4191629_63e1c53308d6292cacf812fdd59d7301.jpg
View attachment 2978882

In my meta this type of men are our "chads"

View attachment 2978896View attachment 2978900View attachment 2978908

If you don't look like a final fantasy characters it's jova for u

And while I admit that outside of our group females date ogres well... most men are ogres by default so familiarity I guess
Are they alt foids

Are they alt foids
Alt foids are the only foids who are both attractive and are gamers/otaku

Most of the time you have to pick one, either she is good looking but boring as fuck or she is geeky but plain looking

As a plus there are almost no plain looking girls in my group because most beckies get intimidated by so much mogging and the overly lookism culture overall

• JFL
Alt foids are the only foids who are both attractive and are gamers/otaku

Most of the time you have to pick one, either she is good looking but boring as fuck or she is geeky but plain looking

As a plus there are almost no plain looking girls in my group because most beckies get intimidated by so much mogging and the overly lookism culture overall
Now what about the foids who are with classic Chad

Now what about the foids who are with classic Chad
This is a match made in heaven

Ab87067c7c7f4da6ee5d2a9593fff2bf
B34c076738c12fff777e4bb96b0a7d50

What I find funny about these kind of couple is that they don't have anything in common, alt guys are girls with a dick and they get to actually befriend their partner

Meanwhile chad and stacy basically live in seperate societies and they hang around for a while to fuck and that's it, there's no true chemistry between them, how could that be? if they have nothing in common and chads are just stacy's personal intercontinental ballistic missile

This is a match made in heaven

View attachment 2978969View attachment 2978970

What I find funny about these kind of couple is that they don't have anything in common, alt guys are girls with a dick and they get to actually befriend their partner

Meanwhile chad and stacy basically live in seperate societies and they hang around for a while to fuck and that's it, there's no true chemistry between them, how could that be? if they have nothing in common and chads are just stacy's personal intercontinental ballistic missile
That’s just a sports MTN

That’s just a sports MTN
Don't let PSL forums rot your perception of reality, for the average stacy working in macdonals these are all chads

Screenshot from 2024 06 13 11 41 45

• JFL
This is pretty true, our actual pheno is med/ turk/ Iranid, if it wasn't then why would we get mistaken/ assumed as that so much??

Also the bug eyes are as much an arabic thing as indian, our big failo is our sub-orbital rims

This is pretty true, our actual pheno is med/ turk/ Iranid, if it wasn't then why would we get mistaken/ assumed as that so much??

Also the bug eyes are as much an arabic thing as indian, our big failo is our sub-orbital rims
what do you understand as bug eyes?

This?

Bulging eye treatments 500x500

• +1
The chinese since dengist reforms have been looksmaxxing hard, wouldnt surprise me if they turn into a south korea 2.0 on a decade.