LTBs are the cruelest/most delusional females

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Gold
Maybe water but..

Every time I have gotten some weird, random negative comment about my looks, or just an unsolicited rude comment in general, it has always been from LTBs

I also have generally had the same amount of success pursuing mtb-htb than I did going for "slump buster" ltbs

Yes, ltbs have as much smv as chad, but at the end of the day they know they get mogged by mtbs and htbs wearing the same amount of fakeup, cosmetic procedures, etc. I believe this leads them to be resentful and actually harder to to date and be around than more attractive women.

Moral of the story is to just pursue mtb+ because you will have similar success rates and you won't have to deal with an ugly becky who hates all men because chad pumped and dumped her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, NumbThePain, BeanletMogger and 5 others
Another thing is, femaloids love saying "why would we give ugly men a chance, when they will be just as misogynistic as attractive men" or something like that. And women are the biggest projectors, so they just reveal what they know about their own nature.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Ultimate Subhuman™, ducksoover and 1 other person
jfl at myself for wanting an ugly girl, i thought they'd be the most loyal. OP is right. just go for MTB+

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
jfl at myself for wanting an ugly girl, i thought they'd be the most loyal. OP is right. just go for MTB+

• +1
  • +1
Maybe water but..

Every time I have gotten some weird, random negative comment about my looks, or just an unsolicited rude comment in general, it has always been from LTBs

I also have generally had the same amount of success pursuing mtb-htb than I did going for "slump buster" ltbs

Yes, ltbs have as much smv as chad, but at the end of the day they know they get mogged by mtbs and htbs wearing the same amount of fakeup, cosmetic procedures, etc. I believe this leads them to be resentful and actually harder to to date and be around than more attractive women.

Moral of the story is to just pursue mtb+ because you will have similar success rates and you won't have to deal with an ugly becky who hates all men because chad pumped and dumped her
Same with bluepill normies when jumping on Chads. :lul:

• Hmm...
Maybe water but..

Unattractive girls are generally resentful and insecure, and the only way they can feel 'superior' is to pull you down. I had a terrifying incident with a mid dark South Indian girl. I was quite naive in dating and went on a second date with her. She said she told her friends about me and said, 'He has pits on his face' (I have acne scars) while laughing joyfully. I didn't know what to say to her. I was crushed at that moment and just ignored it to look nonchalant.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and fluoride1337