LTRing a foid you mog beats LTRing your looksmatch

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Unless you want to be in an oofy-doofy jestermaxed relationship and always on the edge whether she’s going to monkey branch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, theonewhocantascend, piec and 8 others
As a 3/10, that means i should LTR a deformed corpse or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Chadeep, to_stop_da_cope and 6 others
I've been with women I found disgusting, women that I was neutral towards and women who I was genuinely attracted to.

I would rather be divorced raped by a women I'm attracted to than be in a loving 60+ year relationship with a women I'm not attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: ghostman, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
A 3/10 can still order HTN off of tinder like its doordash. The biggest predictor to whether a woman will monkeybranch is sociosexuality/promiscuity not looks.

I would rather be divorced raped by a women I'm attracted to than be in a loving 60+ year relationship with a women I'm not attracted to.
All the foids you mog are unattractive to you?

Unless you want to be in an oofy-doofy jestermaxed relationship and always on the edge whether she’s going to monkey branch
By a mile

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
A 3/10 can still order HTN off of tinder like its doordash. The biggest predictor to whether a woman will monkeybranch is sociosexuality/promiscuity not looks.
She may be able to order a HTN after being shot down a few times.. she won’t get a relationship out of said HTN

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Why do they believe they’re entitled to ltr
Cause they are giving up purity which is valuable in sexual market.. a sexual barter system if you will

• +1
this has more to do with age than looks. you will have a much better relationship with a very good looking 14 yo virgin stacy than with an average looking or ugly 25 yo slut

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and theonewhocantascend
Nah, dating sub HTB is cope.

There is no point in having an ugly submissive woman because she is not exactly submissive she is just desperate asf.
And the fact that she was able to land you, may even trick her into thinking she looks better than she actually does. :feelsrope:

this has more to do with age than looks. you will have a much better relationship with a very good looking 14 yo virgin stacy than with an average looking or ugly 25 yo slut
Do you want to be ostracized by soyciety nigga

There is no point in having an ugly submissive woman because she is not exactly submissive she is just desperate asf.
And the fact that she was able to land you, may even trick her into thinking she looks better than she actually does. :feelsrope:
As long as she passes your minimum looks threshold and knows her place

They all want Chad, even ugly foids are settling for you:feelswhy:

If she is not submissive, you don't mog her