M20

J

jabaduk

Master
211DDB32 C481 488B 8D11 D8F1BBAD9FE2

I‘ve bought colored eye contacts (a10 with limbal ring) do you think eye color halo would distract from asymmetry in my eyes and NCT? Especially my right eye look like I was some abused dog. Also could filler somehow bring my right side up? Left look developed but the right look like I had STS, or maybe actually I have sts and I’m just coping. If you see other flaws let me know and how can I fix them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Good lower third

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@Titbot

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT and Entschuldigung
Nice jaw tbh

Thanks but I think taller lower third is better my chin is like 3.8cm tall (didn’t include lips)

EDBB86E3 2280 47B8 8600 B4AF137DBCFC

It was me in December, I think dying my hair color and beta carotene gave me sth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
Thanks but I think taller lower third is better my chin is like 3.8cm tall (didn’t include lips)
how big is your skull? I have 4.1 cm chin but it doesn't look as large as yours does

Do you mean circumference or height of my face?
the distance from the bottom of your chin to the top of your hairline

your lower third mogs and mirin your hollow cheeks bro

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Deleted member 18480
your lower third mogs and mirin your hollow cheeks bro
Thanks but I’m easily getting bloated so when I know I’m gonna meet some foid from tinder I’m not eating two days just to don’t be considered “catfish” by her

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
You look curry now, perhaps you should stop with the beta carotene...
Curries slay in my country tho, they are exotic here unironically. Poland here

If I had your jaw. I be Chad

I have 19 and everyone here calls me short faced , you measured it false 100% , yours is much higer
Around 17cm I guess my face is quite short

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
I have 19 and everyone here calls me short faced , you measured it false 100% , yours is much higer
Maybe lens distortion made my face longer than it’s actually is

chadlite thanks to the bones

How many fuck times do i need to say fucking bitch you're turning into fucking curryry fucking listen to me fucking half-curry
I wanted to achieve this so called golden skin caramel lmao

What's your bodyfat in these pics?

Normie

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
You are ugly tbh

• JFL
Reactions: recessed
rhino to fix that huge nose of yours and get an eyebrow transplant
congrats you're IRL chad now as long as you arent short

you need thicker and darker eyebrows, and maybe rhino

View attachment 1618979
I‘ve bought colored eye contacts (a10 with limbal ring) do you think eye color halo would distract from asymmetry in my eyes and NCT? Especially my right eye look like I was some abused dog. Also could filler somehow bring my right side up? Left look developed but the right look like I had STS, or maybe actually I have sts and I’m just coping. If you see other flaws let me know and how can I fix them
put castor oil on your brows and dye them black

it will ascend you crazy

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
rhino to fix that huge nose of yours and get an eyebrow transplant
congrats you're IRL chad now as long as you arent short
you need thicker and darker eyebrows, and maybe rhino
What about NCT in right eye? There is canthopexy for that but tbh i cant afford it:lul:

What about NCT in right eye? There is canthopexy for that but tbh i cant afford it:lul:
dont bother with it youre already gl enough to slay

How can I improve?
Gain 20-30 lbs of muscle by following this guide:

What you will learn is that strength gain is the key to muscle growth.
And muscle growth is the key to acquiring an aesthetic physique.

And an aesthetic physique is how you'll stand out from the average man in bars, clubs and on dating apps and it will also give you amazing self confidence.

• +1
Reactions: 360°
Gain 20-30 lbs of muscle by following this guide:

What you will learn is that strength gain is the key to muscle growth.
And muscle growth is the key to acquiring an aesthetic physique.

And an aesthetic physique is how you'll stand out from the average man in bars, clubs and on dating apps and it will also give you amazing self confidence.
Im currently gymcel for 2 years just to not look like auschwitz guy, I doubt if I have genetics for muscle growth. What do you think on trt and Finasteride cycle?

Nice jaw ..long hair doesn't suit you ...go short ...do Christiano Ronaldo spiky haircut from when he was playing in Manchester United or go crew cut
View attachment 1618979

Im currently gymcel for 2 years just to not look like auschwitz guy, I doubt if I have genetics for muscle growth. What do you think on trt and Finasteride cycle?
You don't need to take steroids to build muscle, you just need to focus on getting stronger on the main compound movements and be patient.

In 1 year, you can reach 50-80% of your natural muscular potential if you do things right. Most people make no progress even after 20-30 years, not because of their genetics but because they go to the gym to workout like idiots instead of training hard.

This site determines your true lifting level: https://strengthlevel.com/

Genetics can make the values on the site a bit different for you, maybe you'll be stronger at some lifts and weaker at other lifts, but in the grand scheme of things, your strength numbers will be close to what the site predicts.

As long as you are beginner or novice, don't expect to even look like you lift.
If you are intermediate, you will have an above average physique but won't look huge.
If you are an advanced lifter, you will look very big and impressive as long as you are not too fat, but steroid users will look much more impressive, but women will not see an important difference between the two.

Those are the exercises you must focus on, forget everything else:

Paused Bench Press --------> Chest
Paused Overhead Press -----> Shoulders
Yates Row ------------------------> Lats, Upper Back, and Forearms
High Bar Back Squat ----------> Quads
Conventional Deadlift ----------> Glutes, Hamstrings, Lower Back, Upper Back, Traps and Forearms
Pull Ups ----------------------------> Lats and Forearms
Skullcrusher -----------------------> Triceps
Bicep Curls -------------------------> Biceps

Nice jaw ..long hair doesn't suit you ...go short ...do Christiano Ronaldo spiky haircut from when he was playing in Manchester United or go crew cut
I have nw2 lmao it would be suicide to show that to jbs