Guide Magic Mushroom Maxxing Guide - How to Kill Inhibition and Depression.

lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
27,177
Reputation
49,840
Time online
296d 10h 41m
TsarTsar444 said:
How does lsd feel bro, elab please maybe i will be doing it with my gf thus summer
can barely remember tbh I only did it once, I was writhing on my bed playing an opera at full volume and gnawing at my clothes (wonder what my housemates thought)

But after the first hours, really pleasant state of mental clarity
And I got really fucking horny, I've never been that horny in my life
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
27,177
Reputation
49,840
Time online
296d 10h 41m
TsarTsar444 said:
How does lsd feel bro, elab please maybe i will be doing it with my gf thus summer
I had more but I can't find them, I suspect my sister might have stolen it or my mom found it
 
alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Posts
4,313
Reputation
6,609
Time online
63d 13h 28m
i suspec
lutte said:
I had more but I can't find them, I suspect my sister might have stolen it or my mom found it
t ur gay
 
D

Deleted member 4797

Zephir
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
4,142
Reputation
7,144
Time online
110d 10h 57m
So I understand how its killing inhibition, but how does it kill depression?

I went from high inhib to 0 inhib naturally, but im still very depressed.
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Most users here have mental issues lying in the background, psilocybin only brings them to the fore, and compels you to face and deal with your issues as they arise.

I think it would be too much to handle for some users here, jumping out of a window on a bad shrooms trip is not unheard of, better feel mentally stable before attempting to trip IMO.

That being said, a great part of its therapeutic value comes from you dealing and letting go of your mental obstacles, with the help of the substance.
 
Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
12,159
Reputation
12,344
Time online
115d 16h 55m
alligatordude said:
helps a lot with depression and anxiety

makes u enjoy life more
I need this
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Daw
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
Soalian said:
Most users here have mental issues lying in the background, psilocybin only brings them to the fore, and compels you to face and deal with your issues as they arise.

I think it would be too much to handle for some users here, jumping out of a window on a bad shrooms trip is not unheard of, better feel mentally stable before attempting to trip IMO.

That being said, a great part of its therapeutic value comes from you dealing and letting go of your mental obstacles, with the help of the substance.
Or you know, just don't do it inside a building jfl, do them in nature with a trusted person
 
here

here

Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Posts
457
Reputation
777
Time online
37d 7h 30m
did not read but yep all psychs are a good tool to help people with their problems so good thread op
 
Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Posts
1,546
Reputation
1,598
Time online
87d 1h 6m
Soalian said:
Most users here have mental issues lying in the background, psilocybin only brings them to the fore, and compels you to face and deal with your issues as they arise.

I think it would be too much to handle for some users here, jumping out of a window on a bad shrooms trip is not unheard of, better feel mentally stable before attempting to trip IMO.

That being said, a great part of its therapeutic value comes from you dealing and letting go of your mental obstacles, with the help of the substance.
That’s why I’d never do them, they do have a lot of positive effects on the brain but it can be a very traumatic experience as well
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
CupOfCoffee said:
Shroom trip I did in the summer have me the worst paranoia and anxiety I have ever felt by far. It also felt like it lasted a week but it was only 5 hours
Sounds extremely awesome tbh jfl
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,941
Reputation
43,292
Time online
275d 5h 29m
great advice. in my experience they truly forced me into a position where i thought about the different approach i had to take to try and be more happy in my life, i was tired of being a fat bum and it helped me.

but that graph is complete bullshit at the end, no way is weed twice more dangerous than molly
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
turkproducer said:
great advice. in my experience they truly forced me into a position where i thought about the different approach i had to take to try and be more happy in my life, i was tired of being a fat bum and it helped me.

but that graph is complete bullshit at the end, no way is weed twice more dangerous than molly
Weed js more dangerous overall, like smoking it regularly, mdma if you do it like 4 times a year is harmless
 
T

terminus

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Posts
477
Reputation
519
Time online
28d 22h 56m
25g seems a lot.
Websites recommend 5 to 7.5 for a first experience
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,941
Reputation
43,292
Time online
275d 5h 29m
TsarTsar444 said:
Weed js more dangerous overall, like smoking it regularly, mdma if you do it like 4 times a year is harmless
why is that, it depends on your mental health from what i've read... weed can be really damaging only if you have bipolar, depression etc
 
D

Deleted member 6873

.
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
14,920
Reputation
25,530
Time online
124d 14h 18m
turkproducer said:
why is that, it depends on your mental health from what i've read... weed can be really damaging only if you have bipolar, depression etc
what about extreme mood swings sometimes
asking for a friend ofc
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
turkproducer said:
why is that, it depends on your mental health from what i've read... weed can be really damaging only if you have bipolar, depression etc
Weed smoke is even worse then cigarettes for your lungs, it also kills braincels
 
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
14,752
Reputation
22,644
Time online
182d 7h 36m
turkproducer said:
great advice. in my experience they truly forced me into a position where i thought about the different approach i had to take to try and be more happy in my life, i was tired of being a fat bum and it helped me.

but that graph is complete bullshit at the end, no way is weed twice more dangerous than molly
Molly is not too far from meth in terms of danger jfl. It feels too good to be good
 
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
14,752
Reputation
22,644
Time online
182d 7h 36m
TsarTsar444 said:
Weed js more dangerous overall, like smoking it regularly, mdma if you do it like 4 times a year is harmless
That's not true buddy. For some people it can cause depression for years afterwards.
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
TsarTsar444 said:
Weed smoke is even worse then cigarettes for your lungs, it also kills braincels
This
every drug has some downfalls this is the rule with no exception.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
CupOfCoffee said:
That's not true buddy. For some people it can cause depression for years afterwards.
Thats rare af jfl, never heard of someone getting perma depression from doing it once
 
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
17,661
Reputation
18,845
Time online
211d 22h 8m
Sources for product?
 
Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Posts
4,624
Reputation
5,325
Time online
43d 10h 59m
DatGuyYouLike said:
So I understand how its killing inhibition, but how does it kill depression?

I went from high inhib to 0 inhib naturally, but im still very depressed.
rewires the affected part of the brain, makes you think different also affects your brain chemicals thus easing depression and eventually healing from it fully
 
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
14,752
Reputation
22,644
Time online
182d 7h 36m
TsarTsar444 said:
Thats rare af jfl, never heard of someone getting perma depression from doing it once
Tbh I had depression the last year but I've always had depression jfl. It does seem like using molly made me generally less able to get productive but it did make me lower inhib in some ways. In fact after using molly the first time was when I had a lot of courage to ask girls out and finally got into an LTR after 3 years of failure to do so in college
 
LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Minoxidil drinker
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Posts
4,453
Reputation
9,181
Time online
148d 3h 35m
CupOfCoffee said:
Tbh I had depression the last year but I've always had depression jfl. It does seem like using molly made me generally less able to get productive but it did make me lower inhib in some ways. In fact after using molly the first time was when I had a lot of courage to ask girls out and finally got into an LTR after 3 years of failure to do so in college
Molly?
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,941
Reputation
43,292
Time online
275d 5h 29m
TsarTsar444 said:
Weed smoke is even worse then cigarettes for your lungs, it also kills braincels
I heard there’s proof it makes more grey matter in your brain, temporarily until it collapses and fucks your brain more lol

also is there any conclusive proof it does that
 
T

terminus

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Posts
477
Reputation
519
Time online
28d 22h 56m
D @FraudingIQ are magic truffle suitable ? Mushrooms seem to be banned everywhere
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
terminus said:
D @FraudingIQ are magic truffle suitable ? Mushrooms seem to be banned everywhere
If you live in European Union and your country is in the Schengen area then you can order them from dutch sites.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
turkproducer said:
I heard there’s proof it makes more grey matter in your brain, temporarily until it collapses and fucks your brain more lol

also is there any conclusive proof it does that
Yes it true, it does something to grey matter i forgot what but its bad, smoking sometimes is ok tho
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,941
Reputation
43,292
Time online
275d 5h 29m
TsarTsar444 said:
Yes it true, it does something to grey matter i forgot what but its bad, smoking sometimes is ok tho
i always read that the studies towards it making you more stupid and killing brain cells werent conclusively proven, but idk who am I to say.

i abuse it and i still get shit done but i feel slower
 
Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Zephir
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Posts
11,946
Reputation
14,925
Time online
61d 3h 35m
turkproducer said:
i always read that the studies towards it making you more stupid and killing brain cells werent conclusively proven, but idk who am I to say.

i abuse it and i still get shit done but i feel slower
Take a break bro
 
Last edited:
C

Chad1212

med pheno + perm = frauding lightskin
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
20,106
Reputation
31,985
Time online
204d 4h 49m
Even tho psychedelics aren’t addictive nor u ,,cant’’ overdose on them they will still cause some serious side effects
I would rather skip psychedelics,one wrong move and boom,you will get permanent side effects including anxiety,PTSD,paranoia and even schizophrenia
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,941
Reputation
43,292
Time online
275d 5h 29m
CupOfCoffee said:
Molly = xtc = mdma (or it should be mostly mdma)
its always cut to shit with other drugs too.
 
Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Zephir
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Posts
11,946
Reputation
14,925
Time online
61d 3h 35m
turkproducer said:
i am hopeless addict tho. life is shit and boring rn
I am getting roasted for no reason but i still go on
you can do it its not easy but its possible
 
turkproducer

turkproducer

Money Drugs Sex Alcohol
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Posts
27,941
Reputation
43,292
Time online
275d 5h 29m
werty1457 said:
I am getting roasted for no reason but i still go on
you can do it its not easy but its possible
roasted where?

i know. but honestly i have nothing to look forward to rn, knowing my personality type i will need some sort of other outlet, this is only possible once covid fucks off

thanks for the thoughts though, i hope this shit is over soon man
 
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
14,752
Reputation
22,644
Time online
182d 7h 36m
turkproducer said:
its always cut to shit with other drugs too.
My first source felt like a very clean mdma effect, I bought some pills locally and they felt very different and it wasn't nearly as fun.
 
Michael

Michael

slaying
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Posts
399
Reputation
438
Time online
12d 4h 5m
Don't underestimate derealization/depersonalization from this shit.
 
LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Minoxidil drinker
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Posts
4,453
Reputation
9,181
Time online
148d 3h 35m
Michael said:
Don't underestimate derealization/depersonalization from this shit.
Elab
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
epicmogtime said:
Feeling like nothing is real and you're living in a dream/video game. I had it after smoking a shit ton of weed and maybe dmt (long story). It's ass and is why I'll never take phycs. Shits scary yo.
how much did you smoke?
 
LilHappyLilSad

LilHappyLilSad

Adept
Joined
Jul 2, 2019
Posts
164
Reputation
186
Time online
22h 13m
After using Magic Mushroom:
 
Paqua

Paqua

Adept
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
119
Reputation
205
Time online
22d 20h 49m
I did both a huge trip with 35g of truffles and microdosing over a few months and it did absolutely nothing for me besides the trip being a fun experience like every other drug trip
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top