Magic Mushroom Maxxing Guide - How to Kill Inhibition and Depression.

How does lsd feel bro, elab please maybe i will be doing it with my gf thus summer
I had more but I can't find them, I suspect my sister might have stolen it or my mom found it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Doesnt this just apply to all psychedelics

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, GigaAscender, Stare and 1 other person
Such a well formatted thread and a good read overall
@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 11167 and Chad69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6695 and Chad69
So I understand how its killing inhibition, but how does it kill depression?

I went from high inhib to 0 inhib naturally, but im still very depressed.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Most users here have mental issues lying in the background, psilocybin only brings them to the fore, and compels you to face and deal with your issues as they arise.

I think it would be too much to handle for some users here, jumping out of a window on a bad shrooms trip is not unheard of, better feel mentally stable before attempting to trip IMO.

That being said, a great part of its therapeutic value comes from you dealing and letting go of your mental obstacles, with the help of the substance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard, Stingray and 9 others
Most users here have mental issues lying in the background, psilocybin only brings them to the fore, and compels you to face and deal with your issues as they arise.

I think it would be too much to handle for some users here, jumping out of a window on a bad shrooms trip is not unheard of, better feel mentally stable before attempting to trip IMO.

That being said, a great part of its therapeutic value comes from you dealing and letting go of your mental obstacles, with the help of the substance.
Or you know, just don't do it inside a building jfl, do them in nature with a trusted person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
did not read but yep all psychs are a good tool to help people with their problems so good thread op

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 11167

That’s why I’d never do them, they do have a lot of positive effects on the brain but it can be a very traumatic experience as well

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Shrooms are a meme, they are just a drug that makes you happy while on it jfllllll
Shroom trip I did in the summer have me the worst paranoia and anxiety I have ever felt by far. It also felt like it lasted a week but it was only 5 hours

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14455, Deleted member 11167, Stare and 1 other person
Shroom trip I did in the summer have me the worst paranoia and anxiety I have ever felt by far. It also felt like it lasted a week but it was only 5 hours
Sounds extremely awesome tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: serbiangandy
great advice. in my experience they truly forced me into a position where i thought about the different approach i had to take to try and be more happy in my life, i was tired of being a fat bum and it helped me.

but that graph is complete bullshit at the end, no way is weed twice more dangerous than molly

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
great advice. in my experience they truly forced me into a position where i thought about the different approach i had to take to try and be more happy in my life, i was tired of being a fat bum and it helped me.

but that graph is complete bullshit at the end, no way is weed twice more dangerous than molly
Weed js more dangerous overall, like smoking it regularly, mdma if you do it like 4 times a year is harmless

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
25g seems a lot.
Websites recommend 5 to 7.5 for a first experience

Weed js more dangerous overall, like smoking it regularly, mdma if you do it like 4 times a year is harmless
why is that, it depends on your mental health from what i've read... weed can be really damaging only if you have bipolar, depression etc

why is that, it depends on your mental health from what i've read... weed can be really damaging only if you have bipolar, depression etc
what about extreme mood swings sometimes
asking for a friend ofc

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Weed smoke is even worse then cigarettes for your lungs, it also kills braincels

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 11167 and Htobrother

Molly is not too far from meth in terms of danger jfl. It feels too good to be good

• +1
That's not true buddy. For some people it can cause depression for years afterwards.

• +1
Weed smoke is even worse then cigarettes for your lungs, it also kills braincels
This
every drug has some downfalls this is the rule with no exception.

That's not true buddy. For some people it can cause depression for years afterwards.
Thats rare af jfl, never heard of someone getting perma depression from doing it once

Sources for product?

So I understand how its killing inhibition, but how does it kill depression?

I went from high inhib to 0 inhib naturally, but im still very depressed.
rewires the affected part of the brain, makes you think different also affects your brain chemicals thus easing depression and eventually healing from it fully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Thats rare af jfl, never heard of someone getting perma depression from doing it once
Tbh I had depression the last year but I've always had depression jfl. It does seem like using molly made me generally less able to get productive but it did make me lower inhib in some ways. In fact after using molly the first time was when I had a lot of courage to ask girls out and finally got into an LTR after 3 years of failure to do so in college

• +1
Tbh I had depression the last year but I've always had depression jfl. It does seem like using molly made me generally less able to get productive but it did make me lower inhib in some ways. In fact after using molly the first time was when I had a lot of courage to ask girls out and finally got into an LTR after 3 years of failure to do so in college
Molly?

I heard there’s proof it makes more grey matter in your brain, temporarily until it collapses and fucks your brain more lol

also is there any conclusive proof it does that

• +1
@FraudingIQ are magic truffle suitable ? Mushrooms seem to be banned everywhere

@FraudingIQ are magic truffle suitable ? Mushrooms seem to be banned everywhere
If you live in European Union and your country is in the Schengen area then you can order them from dutch sites.

I heard there’s proof it makes more grey matter in your brain, temporarily until it collapses and fucks your brain more lol

also is there any conclusive proof it does that
Yes it true, it does something to grey matter i forgot what but its bad, smoking sometimes is ok tho

• +1
MDMA is neurotoxic

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and CupOfCoffee
Yes it true, it does something to grey matter i forgot what but its bad, smoking sometimes is ok tho
i always read that the studies towards it making you more stupid and killing brain cells werent conclusively proven, but idk who am I to say.

i abuse it and i still get shit done but i feel slower

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 5969 and TsarTsar444
i always read that the studies towards it making you more stupid and killing brain cells werent conclusively proven, but idk who am I to say.

i abuse it and i still get shit done but i feel slower
Take a break bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6695
Even tho psychedelics aren’t addictive nor u ,,cant’’ overdose on them they will still cause some serious side effects
I would rather skip psychedelics,one wrong move and boom,you will get permanent side effects including anxiety,PTSD,paranoia and even schizophrenia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and Htobrother
i am hopeless addict tho. life is shit and boring rn
I am getting roasted for no reason but i still go on
you can do it its not easy but its possible

I am getting roasted for no reason but i still go on
you can do it its not easy but its possible
roasted where?

i know. but honestly i have nothing to look forward to rn, knowing my personality type i will need some sort of other outlet, this is only possible once covid fucks off

thanks for the thoughts though, i hope this shit is over soon man

its always cut to shit with other drugs too.
My first source felt like a very clean mdma effect, I bought some pills locally and they felt very different and it wasn't nearly as fun.

• +1
Don't underestimate derealization/depersonalization from this shit.

Feeling like nothing is real and you're living in a dream/video game. I had it after smoking a shit ton of weed and maybe dmt (long story). It's ass and is why I'll never take phycs. Shits scary yo.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 14455 and Deleted member 11167
Feeling like nothing is real and you're living in a dream/video game. I had it after smoking a shit ton of weed and maybe dmt (long story). It's ass and is why I'll never take phycs. Shits scary yo.
how much did you smoke?

After using Magic Mushroom:

I did both a huge trip with 35g of truffles and microdosing over a few months and it did absolutely nothing for me besides the trip being a fun experience like every other drug trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
I did both a huge trip with 35g of truffles and microdosing over a few months and it did absolutely nothing for me besides the trip being a fun experience like every other drug trip
Every individual reacts differently. Maybe you will get better results if you microdose for a prolonged period of time.