Magic Mushroom Maxxing Guide - How to Kill Inhibition and Depression.

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Okay, let us do this.👨‍🔬

WHY should one try magic mushrooms?🍄

1. Because being high inhibited is shit and ruins your life.

2. Because high inhibition is caused by the brain region called (big amygdala)

3. Because a big amygdala not only makes you high inhibited but also unproductive.

4. Because having a big amygdala makes you more prone to depression.

5. Because we can shrink the amygdala PERMANENTLY with a harmless and easily accessible drug. A drug that you don't have to take every day and safer than every jew pill out there.✡️

A big amygdala not only make you high inhibitited but also lazy [study]​

Researchers have analyzed why certain people tend to put tasks off rather than tackling them directly. Using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), they identified two brain areas whose volume and functional connectivity are linked to an individual's ability to control their actions.

Two areas of the brain linked to action control
The biopsychologists examined 264 women and men in an MRI scanner. They assessed the volume of individual brain regions and the functional connectivity between them. In addition, all participants completed a survey measuring their own ability to execute action control.
Individuals with poor action control had a larger amygdala. Moreover, the functional connection between the amygdala and the so-called dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (dorsal ACC) was less pronounced. "These two areas of the brain had already been linked with action control in former studies," says Erhan Genç

Link:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

A woman whose amygdala got destroyed​

Fourteen years ago, she was walking through a small park at 10 pm, when a man beckoned her over to a bench. As she approached, he pulled her down stuck a knife to her throat, and said, “I’m going to cut you, bitch!” SM didn’t panic; she didn’t feel afraid. Hearing a church choir sing in the distance, she confidently said, “If you’re going to kill me, you’re gonna have to go through my God’s angels first.” The man let her go and she walked (not ran) away. The next day, she returned to the same park.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...onnectivity-the-amygdala-predicts-anxiety?amp

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

HOW to achieve desired results?🤷‍♂️

Methods

This study assessed the effects of acute administration of the hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg) versus placebo on amygdala reactivity to negative stimuli in 25 healthy volunteers using blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging. Mood changes were assessed using the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule and the state portion of the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. A double-blind, randomized, cross-over design was used with volunteers counterbalanced to receive psilocybin and placebo in two separate sessions at least 14 days apart.
Results

Amygdala reactivity to negative and neutral stimuli was lower after psilocybin administration than after placebo administration. The psilocybin-induced attenuation of right amygdala reactivity in response to negative stimuli was related to the psilocybin-induced increase in the positive mood state.
Conclusions

These results demonstrate that acute treatment with psilocybin decreased amygdala reactivity during emotion processing and that this was associated with an increase of positive mood in healthy volunteers. These findings may be relevant to the normalization of amygdala hyperactivity and negative mood states in patients with major depression."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322314002753

"Several of our patients described feeling ‘reset’ after the treatment and often used computer analogies. For example, one said he felt like his brain had been ‘defragged’ like a computer hard drive, and another said he felt ‘rebooted.’

“Psilocybin may be giving these individuals the temporary ‘kick start’ they need to break out of their depressive states and these imaging results do tentatively support a ‘reset’ analogy. Similar brain effects to these have been seen with electroconvulsive therapy.”

For the study, which researchers say is the first with psilocybin in depression, 20 patients with a treatment-resistant form of the disorder were given two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first."

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

WHERE to get Magic Mushrooms?🍄

if you live in the EU you can basically order them from holland where they are legal and since basically, no customer checks inner EU traffic the possibility that it won't arrive to you is sub 0.1%

Click on these sites to order:

https://www.avalonmagicplants.com/mushrooms/magic-truffles/?language=en

https://www.wholecelium.com/countries/magic-truffles-germany/

https://www.dutch-headshop.de/smartshop/magische-trueffel

https://www.zamnesia.com/94-magic-mushrooms/96-magic-truffles

If you're living outside the EU...I have no idea...maybe it's legal in your country too or darknet is your best friend.

Look at the laws in your country before you order anything!

Recommended Dosage.💉

in the study they used

"two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first"

"hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg)"

fdfd0f017b89626b59d017754a6b3869.jpg

Dosage Calculator.⚖️

Shroomery - Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator

Roughly estimates a dosage in grams based on the species and potency of the mushroom, whether or not it's dried, and other factors.
www.shroomery.org
www.shroomery.org

Safety🦺

1SOlIM1.png

Linking some people who wanted to be tagged.
@$tackThatMoney @warpsociety @Speedy @SkinjobCatastrophe @rrrrrr8526

Note: This thread originated from LOOKISM but I added onto it and polished it quite a bit but still if you want to see the original the link is below.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, VrilChad, The Antichrist and 81 others
billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King

stacking rn op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, lemonnz, justropemaxbro and 12 others
Inb4 dn rd
Inb4 0

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Lux and 5'8manlet
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, PseudoMaxxer, rooman and 2 others
Based. Maybe add a micro dosing section or another guide also? I went on a date on a micro dose and felt swaggy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carloshndrx, Gaygymmaxx, LampPostPrime and 8 others
Godly thread
Did read
Best of the best material

@her @Sergeant @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and IWantToMax
id try em but I panicked on weed i cant imagine how much id panic on shrooms jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, LampPostPrime, inwardgonionscel and 8 others
id try em but I panicked on weed i cant imagine how much id panic on shrooms jfl
As long you microdose it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
nty i want my amygdala to be fuarkin joocy

how to have chad brain

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 4946, LooksJourney and 4 others
idk where to get in US jfl

• +1
Reactions: rooman, patricknodixon and LilHappyLilSad
don't underestimate the effects of psychedelics. I nearly jumped off a 5 story balcony during a bad trip.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachgoon, infini, Deleted member 25377 and 23 others
Where do you get them ?
alcohol helps with inhibitions too

I see eu sources but what about Canada ?

Where do you get them ?

I live in the EU so I could only get sources from here as for Canada/USA I can't tell how one can obtain them there, unfortunately.

But If someone does state North American sources I will add them to the guide.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
idk where to get in US jfl
I can't tell how one can obtain them there, unfortunately.

But If someone does state North American sources I will add them to the guide.

I noticed the thread was from lookism within the first few lines and thought we had another scumbag on our hands. It good to see you gave credit
Yes, I indeed copied it from lookism but I improved it, polished it, added more sources, etc.

Now more people will have the opportunity to see and view it in its improved look.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Wtf is this

You get triggered about a sex toy guide making it into BOTB but you people have no problem with this????
good bye GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, LampPostPrime, rooman and 7 others
Wtf is this

You get triggered about a sex toy guide making it into BOTB but you people have no problem with this????
good bye GIF
Tbh in retrospect, I have no idea why I overreacted as I did
The idea of them being gay and cucked was drilled in my head and I didn't bother to give it a second thought.

Now I see them in a slightly better light but I personally would never use them
But if some people wish to use them then I have no problem with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Fourteen years ago, she was walking through a small park at 10 pm, when a man beckoned her over to a bench. As she approached, he pulled her down stuck a knife to her throat, and said, “I’m going to cut you, bitch!” SM didn’t panic; she didn’t feel afraid. Hearing a church choir sing in the distance, she confidently said, “If you’re going to kill me, you’re gonna have to go through my God’s angels first.” The man let her go and she walked (not ran) away. The next day, she returned to the same park.
Just one question:
What?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, bysontallou and Julius
What mushroom is the best and what dosage

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Just one question:
What?
The woman in the article received brain trauma that destroyed/shrank her amygdala so she literally feels no fear.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What mushroom is the best and what dosage
Without a doubt, the ideal variety to start with Psilocybin is Mexicana, a classic among the entheogenic mushrooms. Mexicana magic truffles provoke a very pleasant, motivating feeling of intoxication, with a certain euphoria and well-being. The visual effects are distortions of the brightest and most striking shapes and colors, hardly anything else, no strong hallucinations, so they do not usually give problems of bad trip.

Psilocybe Pajaritos are quite similar to the Mexicana ones, although a little more powerful on a visual level. They produce a very creative effect, which invites socializing and laughing non-stop when consumed with the right company. On the other hand, when they are taken alone, their effect is more philosophical and introspective, but with few hallucinations if they are not taken in large doses.

Another good variety of magic mushrooms for beginners is Tampanensis, known as “Philosopher’s Stone“. The effect of this strain is very introspective, deep thinking, revealing and inspiring. Its visual power is in the average, stronger than the Mexicana ones, but without being overwhelming.

👌 How many Magic Mushrooms are suitable for beginners?​

This is the most delicate part, since each body is unique and the same dose of the same variety can result in different experiences taken by different people. You must take into account the person’s body weight, tolerance to entheogens, medical history and metabolism, so it is quite complicated to predict the effects only with the dose.

The threshold dose for magic mushrooms is between 0.009 and 0.035 oz. (0.25-1 gr.), depending on the variety. The minimum amount of substance that must be ingested to feel its effects is called threshold dose. Obviously it is not the same for fresh or dried mushrooms or truffles, we always talk about dry weight.

A way to estimate the dose of hallucinogenic mushrooms is by multiplying your body weight X 0.03. For example, for a person weighing 80 kilos it would be 80 X 0.03 = 2.4 grams for a medium power trip, which for beginners may be too high.

As a guideline, it can be said that for Mexicana variety a dose for beginners would be 1.5 grams. With that amount the trip is usually happy and very bearable, the best way to know that new dimension.

With Pajaritos variety the dose for beginners can also be 1.5 grams, but in this case the trip will have an added visual component, also bearable but more intense.

If you are going to start with Tampanensis I recommend you to take a lower dose, 1 gram or 1.2 grams at the most if you are a beginner. The effect of these mushrooms is not super powerful, but if you don’t know them you can get pissed off, and it’s not ideal on a first trip.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, kingpiin, Deleted member 47272 and 2 others
The main benefit is that psilocybin causes neurogenesis

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 11167
Where do you get them ?

Just go up to some drug dealer jfl

Just go up to some drug dealer jfl
The USA is so cucked regarding drugs jfl
I can order a magic mushroom growing kit and spores with no problems from Netherlands even weed seeds lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksJourney and Deleted member 6873
The USA is so cucked regarding drugs jfl
I can order a magic mushroom growing kit and spores with no problems from Netherlands even weed seeds lmao
Cope these high inhib cucks cant even ask someone for mushrooms which are cheap as shit

• JFL
Reactions: bleachgoon
The woman in the article received brain trauma that destroyed/shrank her amygdala so she literally feels no fear.

having no fear is not a good thing in that case lol.
Fear is a natural instict to safeguard yourself

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
having no fear is not a good thing in that case lol.
Fear is a natural instict to safeguard yourself
Well, the desired result wouldn't eliminate fear all together it would only subsidize to the point that it doesn't interfere ín any normal day-to-day activities.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tallwizrd and Deleted member 11167
@FraudingIQ what about mental ilness
Does it worsen condition?

@FraudingIQ what about mental ilness
Does it worsen condition?

Risks​

People who have taken psilocybin in uncontrolled settings might engage in reckless behavior, such as driving while intoxicated.

Some people may experience persistent, distressing alterations to the way they see the world. These effects are often visual and can last from anywhere from weeks to years after using the hallucinogen.

Physicians now diagnose this condition as hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD), also known as a flashback. A flashback is a traumatic recall of an intensely upsetting experience. The recollection of this upsetting experience during hallucinogen use would be a bad trip or a hallucination that takes a disturbing turn.

Some individuals experience more unpleasant effects than hallucinations, such as fear, agitation, confusion, delirium, psychosis, and syndromes that resemble schizophrenia, requiring a trip to the emergency room.

In most cases, a doctor will treat these effects with medication, such as benzodiazepines. These effects often resolve in 6 to 8 hours as the effects of the drug wear off.

Finally, though the risk is small, some psilocybin users risk accidental poisoning from eating a poisonous mushroom by mistake.

Symptoms of mushroom poisoning may include muscle spasms, confusion, and delirium. Visit an emergency room immediately if these symptoms occur.

Because hallucinogenic and other poisonous mushrooms are common to most living environments, a person should regularly remove all mushrooms from areas where children are routinely present to prevent accidental consumption.

Most accidental mushroom ingestion results in minor gastrointestinal illness, with only the most severe instances requiring medical attention.

Do note that with every mind-altering substance there are always bound to be some side effects to certain individuals those are called outlines.

As long as you keep to the recommended dosage and buy it from a trustworthy vendor there should no problems but do research this a little bit more for yourself

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, looksseg, Bobelbrah and 1 other person
Shrooms are a meme, they are just a drug that makes you happy while on it jfllllll

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fukmylyf and Tallwizrd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Everyone reacts to them differently
but yeah they make me mad euphoric and they did help me with some problems.
Larping, never tried them

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14455 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Experienced shroom

I would say a microdose of atleast 500mg or ur

especially if ur doing it every 3 days u need a dose of atleast that cuz u do build up a tolerance even when ur doing it every three days

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 11167
Experienced shroom

I would say a microdose of atleast 500mg or ur

especially if ur doing it every 3 days u need a dose of atleast that cuz u do build up a tolerance even when ur doing it every three days
Is microdose legit, what does it do to you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 13787 and lutte
How does lsd feel bro, elab please maybe i will be doing it with my gf thus summer
can barely remember tbh I only did it once, I was writhing on my bed playing an opera at full volume and gnawing at my clothes (wonder what my housemates thought)

But after the first hours, really pleasant state of mental clarity
And I got really fucking horny, I've never been that horny in my life

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and TsarTsar444