Magic Mushroom Maxxing Guide - How to Kill Inhibition and Depression.

Here's my story on how I LSD maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
fuxcking bump

hsur crazuu

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Lars

@subhuman incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
didn’t even read this thread just needed to comment to reach 1k posts lol mirin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Ryan and Deleted member 12669
didn’t even read this thread just needed to comment to reach 1k posts lol mirin.
Dude you could like made a 1000th thread tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
@FraudingIQ
I grow psychoactive cacti containing mescaline. Will mescaline shrink my amigdala too?
Sorr for late reply I'm so drunk right now I will answer your question rimmirow okay?

just ordered 15 grams of Mexicana man i cant wait for it to arrive. Never tried anything like this but I read stories and it might be insane experience.

How much should I take at 70kg? @FraudingIQ
Where did you order it from?

@Over What was your experience with shrooms like? :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Where did you order it from?
Mirin the fact you bumped an almost year-old thread.

Mirin the fact you bumped an almost year-old thread.

im a UScel

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
Or,

They say they ship to US.

Their site is a shitshow tho but they are legit.

So what shr do you recommend if I want to have the guts to go around daygaming with no shame?
i can force myself to do it potentially, but afterwards I will have unbearable cringe and shame for all the rejections, but maybe shrooms is the solution?

Anyone tried this and noticed lower inhib?

that's what I wanna know, I call BS over this connection, I think it's just people who wanna get high who's pretending they are doing it for a productive reaason

that's what I wanna know, I call BS over this connection, I think it's just people who wanna get high who's pretending they are doing it for a productive reaason
Did you even read the studys?

Yes. I haven't tried the amount of psilocybin mentioned in the post but I have a much lower dosage of psilocybin and do notice a significant improvement in inhibitions.

If you try a very small dosage then you will just feel super euphoric and much more confident, I don't really notice any hallucinations although it did look like my face was moving weird.

Did you even read the studys?
nah I have a learning condition that I'm not good with reading but I'm super good with absorbing knowledge from blackpill videos like a sponge.

Better to microdose this or LSD for resetting autistic brains?

I follow. What's causing the huge massive amigdala in my brain?

Anyone know a site that sells spore syringes internationally?

Okay, let us do this.👨‍🔬

WHY should one try magic mushrooms?🍄

1. Because being high inhibited is shit and ruins your life.

2. Because high inhibition is caused by the brain region called (big amygdala)

3. Because a big amygdala not only makes you high inhibited but also unproductive.

4. Because having a big amygdala makes you more prone to depression.

5. Because we can shrink the amygdala PERMANENTLY with a harmless and easily accessible drug. A drug that you don't have to take every day and safer than every jew pill out there.✡️

A big amygdala not only make you high inhibitited but also lazy [study]​

Researchers have analyzed why certain people tend to put tasks off rather than tackling them directly. Using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), they identified two brain areas whose volume and functional connectivity are linked to an individual's ability to control their actions.

Two areas of the brain linked to action control
The biopsychologists examined 264 women and men in an MRI scanner. They assessed the volume of individual brain regions and the functional connectivity between them. In addition, all participants completed a survey measuring their own ability to execute action control.
Individuals with poor action control had a larger amygdala. Moreover, the functional connection between the amygdala and the so-called dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (dorsal ACC) was less pronounced. "These two areas of the brain had already been linked with action control in former studies," says Erhan Genç

Link:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

A woman whose amygdala got destroyed​

Fourteen years ago, she was walking through a small park at 10 pm, when a man beckoned her over to a bench. As she approached, he pulled her down stuck a knife to her throat, and said, “I’m going to cut you, bitch!” SM didn’t panic; she didn’t feel afraid. Hearing a church choir sing in the distance, she confidently said, “If you’re going to kill me, you’re gonna have to go through my God’s angels first.” The man let her go and she walked (not ran) away. The next day, she returned to the same park.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...onnectivity-the-amygdala-predicts-anxiety?amp

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

HOW to achieve desired results?🤷‍♂️

Methods

This study assessed the effects of acute administration of the hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg) versus placebo on amygdala reactivity to negative stimuli in 25 healthy volunteers using blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging. Mood changes were assessed using the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule and the state portion of the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. A double-blind, randomized, cross-over design was used with volunteers counterbalanced to receive psilocybin and placebo in two separate sessions at least 14 days apart.
Results

Amygdala reactivity to negative and neutral stimuli was lower after psilocybin administration than after placebo administration. The psilocybin-induced attenuation of right amygdala reactivity in response to negative stimuli was related to the psilocybin-induced increase in the positive mood state.
Conclusions

These results demonstrate that acute treatment with psilocybin decreased amygdala reactivity during emotion processing and that this was associated with an increase of positive mood in healthy volunteers. These findings may be relevant to the normalization of amygdala hyperactivity and negative mood states in patients with major depression."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322314002753

"Several of our patients described feeling ‘reset’ after the treatment and often used computer analogies. For example, one said he felt like his brain had been ‘defragged’ like a computer hard drive, and another said he felt ‘rebooted.’

“Psilocybin may be giving these individuals the temporary ‘kick start’ they need to break out of their depressive states and these imaging results do tentatively support a ‘reset’ analogy. Similar brain effects to these have been seen with electroconvulsive therapy.”

For the study, which researchers say is the first with psilocybin in depression, 20 patients with a treatment-resistant form of the disorder were given two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first."

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

WHERE to get Magic Mushrooms?🍄

if you live in the EU you can basically order them from holland where they are legal and since basically, no customer checks inner EU traffic the possibility that it won't arrive to you is sub 0.1%

Click on these sites to order:

https://www.avalonmagicplants.com/mushrooms/magic-truffles/?language=en

https://www.wholecelium.com/countries/magic-truffles-germany/

https://www.dutch-headshop.de/smartshop/magische-trueffel

https://www.zamnesia.com/94-magic-mushrooms/96-magic-truffles

If you're living outside the EU...I have no idea...maybe it's legal in your country too or darknet is your best friend.

Look at the laws in your country before you order anything!

Recommended Dosage.💉

in the study they used

"two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first"

"hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg)"

fdfd0f017b89626b59d017754a6b3869.jpg

Dosage Calculator.⚖️

Shroomery - Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator

Roughly estimates a dosage in grams based on the species and potency of the mushroom, whether or not it's dried, and other factors.
www.shroomery.org
www.shroomery.org

Safety🦺

1SOlIM1.png

Linking some people who wanted to be tagged.
@$tackThatMoney @warpsociety @Speedy @SkinjobCatastrophe @rrrrrr8526

Note: This thread originated from LOOKISM but I added onto it and polished it quite a bit but still if you want to see the original the link is below.

Shrooms are bullshit and do nothing in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
I want to mushroommaxx but i'm really neurotic so i would probably just have a nightmarish bad trip

what do i do if i get a bad trip tho? I've heard about ppl who developed PTSD after a bad trip
i took it 2 times. 1 time high dose, 1 time low dose both horror trips + developed psychosis and suffered 6 months from it but alhamdullilah i recovered

i thought this shit is going to fix my brain instead it fucked me more up JFL at muh „magic“ mushrooms

don‘t recommend it tbh

what do i do if i get a bad trip tho? I've heard about ppl who developed PTSD after a bad trip
no

Study: ‘Bad trips’ from magic mushrooms often result in an improved sense of personal well-being​

and if you do it in a save setting which a reasonable dose nothing will happen

It's legit. I tripped this last autumn and it cured my depression. Don't worry about bad trips; they're often the ones from which you learn the most.

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969 and GoldenOrderCels
That feeling when: Psychedelics give you a 2 week panic psychosis companied with a 4 month long depression

Okay, let us do this.👨‍🔬

WHY should one try magic mushrooms?🍄

1. Because being high inhibited is shit and ruins your life.

2. Because high inhibition is caused by the brain region called (big amygdala)

3. Because a big amygdala not only makes you high inhibited but also unproductive.

4. Because having a big amygdala makes you more prone to depression.

5. Because we can shrink the amygdala PERMANENTLY with a harmless and easily accessible drug. A drug that you don't have to take every day and safer than every jew pill out there.✡️

A big amygdala not only make you high inhibitited but also lazy [study]​

Researchers have analyzed why certain people tend to put tasks off rather than tackling them directly. Using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), they identified two brain areas whose volume and functional connectivity are linked to an individual's ability to control their actions.

Two areas of the brain linked to action control
The biopsychologists examined 264 women and men in an MRI scanner. They assessed the volume of individual brain regions and the functional connectivity between them. In addition, all participants completed a survey measuring their own ability to execute action control.
Individuals with poor action control had a larger amygdala. Moreover, the functional connection between the amygdala and the so-called dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (dorsal ACC) was less pronounced. "These two areas of the brain had already been linked with action control in former studies," says Erhan Genç

Link:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

A woman whose amygdala got destroyed​

Fourteen years ago, she was walking through a small park at 10 pm, when a man beckoned her over to a bench. As she approached, he pulled her down stuck a knife to her throat, and said, “I’m going to cut you, bitch!” SM didn’t panic; she didn’t feel afraid. Hearing a church choir sing in the distance, she confidently said, “If you’re going to kill me, you’re gonna have to go through my God’s angels first.” The man let her go and she walked (not ran) away. The next day, she returned to the same park.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...onnectivity-the-amygdala-predicts-anxiety?amp

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

HOW to achieve desired results?🤷‍♂️

Methods

This study assessed the effects of acute administration of the hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg) versus placebo on amygdala reactivity to negative stimuli in 25 healthy volunteers using blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging. Mood changes were assessed using the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule and the state portion of the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. A double-blind, randomized, cross-over design was used with volunteers counterbalanced to receive psilocybin and placebo in two separate sessions at least 14 days apart.
Results

Amygdala reactivity to negative and neutral stimuli was lower after psilocybin administration than after placebo administration. The psilocybin-induced attenuation of right amygdala reactivity in response to negative stimuli was related to the psilocybin-induced increase in the positive mood state.
Conclusions

These results demonstrate that acute treatment with psilocybin decreased amygdala reactivity during emotion processing and that this was associated with an increase of positive mood in healthy volunteers. These findings may be relevant to the normalization of amygdala hyperactivity and negative mood states in patients with major depression."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322314002753

"Several of our patients described feeling ‘reset’ after the treatment and often used computer analogies. For example, one said he felt like his brain had been ‘defragged’ like a computer hard drive, and another said he felt ‘rebooted.’

“Psilocybin may be giving these individuals the temporary ‘kick start’ they need to break out of their depressive states and these imaging results do tentatively support a ‘reset’ analogy. Similar brain effects to these have been seen with electroconvulsive therapy.”

For the study, which researchers say is the first with psilocybin in depression, 20 patients with a treatment-resistant form of the disorder were given two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first."

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html

WHERE to get Magic Mushrooms?🍄

if you live in the EU you can basically order them from holland where they are legal and since basically, no customer checks inner EU traffic the possibility that it won't arrive to you is sub 0.1%

Click on these sites to order:

https://www.avalonmagicplants.com/mushrooms/magic-truffles/?language=en

https://www.wholecelium.com/countries/magic-truffles-germany/

https://www.dutch-headshop.de/smartshop/magische-trueffel

https://www.zamnesia.com/94-magic-mushrooms/96-magic-truffles

If you're living outside the EU...I have no idea...maybe it's legal in your country too or darknet is your best friend.

Look at the laws in your country before you order anything!

Recommended Dosage.💉

in the study they used

"two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first"

"hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg)"

fdfd0f017b89626b59d017754a6b3869.jpg

Dosage Calculator.⚖️

Shroomery - Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator

Roughly estimates a dosage in grams based on the species and potency of the mushroom, whether or not it's dried, and other factors.
www.shroomery.org
www.shroomery.org

Safety🦺

1SOlIM1.png

Linking some people who wanted to be tagged.
@$tackThatMoney @warpsociety @Speedy @SkinjobCatastrophe @rrrrrr8526

Note: This thread originated from LOOKISM but I added onto it and polished it quite a bit but still if you want to see the original the link is below.

Reminder magic mushrooms are illegal in most us states except Colorado and Oregon, so if you want to consume them do it there

It’s not worth being federally prosecuted because of some dumb law.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

Risks​

People who have taken psilocybin in uncontrolled settings might engage in reckless behavior, such as driving while intoxicated.

Some people may experience persistent, distressing alterations to the way they see the world. These effects are often visual and can last from anywhere from weeks to years after using the hallucinogen.

Physicians now diagnose this condition as hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD), also known as a flashback. A flashback is a traumatic recall of an intensely upsetting experience. The recollection of this upsetting experience during hallucinogen use would be a bad trip or a hallucination that takes a disturbing turn.

Some individuals experience more unpleasant effects than hallucinations, such as fear, agitation, confusion, delirium, psychosis, and syndromes that resemble schizophrenia, requiring a trip to the emergency room.

In most cases, a doctor will treat these effects with medication, such as benzodiazepines. These effects often resolve in 6 to 8 hours as the effects of the drug wear off.

Finally, though the risk is small, some psilocybin users risk accidental poisoning from eating a poisonous mushroom by mistake.

Symptoms of mushroom poisoning may include muscle spasms, confusion, and delirium. Visit an emergency room immediately if these symptoms occur.

Because hallucinogenic and other poisonous mushrooms are common to most living environments, a person should regularly remove all mushrooms from areas where children are routinely present to prevent accidental consumption.

Most accidental mushroom ingestion results in minor gastrointestinal illness, with only the most severe instances requiring medical attention.

Do note that with every mind-altering substance there are always bound to be some side effects to certain individuals those are called outlines.

As long as you keep to the recommended dosage and buy it from a trustworthy vendor there should no problems but do research this a little bit more for yourself
The cure sounds worse than the disease.

Thinking about trying these. I’m 17 - will this fuck up my brain development or pose any other risks for me?

Thinking about trying these. I’m 17 - will this fuck up my brain development or pose any other risks for me?
You’ll be fine. I know someone who used them that young and they helped him.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Based. Maybe add a micro dosing section or another guide also? I went on a date on a micro dose and felt swaggy
Isn’t that just drug induced delusional tho at the end of the day even if it did feel good and you didn’t do anything overly spastic