Guide Magic Mushroom Maxxing Guide - How to Kill Inhibition and Depression.

Over

Over

Just have “xD” in your bio theory mastermind
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
13,785
Reputation
35,912
Time online
124d 17h 38m
TsarTsar444 said:
Also don't look at the mirror pls, it will blackpill you hard, i had a super bad hairline on lsd wanted to ogre myself ngl
I dont care at this point, i will look in the mirror and see reality whether it is my subhuman face or actually normal face. I dont care, i just want this to end, i got nobody, im nothing but shadow of a man, how can you even call yourself a man if you havent attracted at least one woman in your life? Idc, i will even do shrooms sitting on my balcony.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
Over said:
I dont care at this point, i will look in the mirror and see reality whether it is my subhuman face or actually normal face. I dont care, i just want this to end, i got nobody, im nothing but shadow of a man, how can you even call yourself a man if you havent attracted at least one woman in your life? Idc, i will even do shrooms sitting on my balcony.
No srs dont on the balcony, you may have the urge to jump, it was like that for me jfl im never doing psychedelics at my home ever again now unless someone watches me.
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
i did mushrooms like 5 times and still depressed as fuck :forcedsmile:

TsarTsar444 said:
Also don't look at the mirror pls, it will blackpill you hard, i had a super bad hairline on lsd wanted to ogre myself ngl

lol i remember being on mushrooms looking myself on a mirror and noticing how unattractive i was, saying to myself "im so fucking ugly, man"... at that time i realized, it was like a revelation, it hit me really hard, since then my self-steem dropped to 0 and took a long time to raise again (years)

i was maybe 17 at that time... then i started doing some treatment for acne which had depression as side effect so with the combination of both things i was almost suicidal
 
Last edited:
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
spain said:
i did mushrooms like 5 times and still depressed as fuck :forcedsmile:



lol i remember being on mushrooms looking myself on a mirror and noticing how unattractive i was, saying to myself "im so fucking ugly, man"... at that time i realized, it was like a revelation, it hit me really hard, since then my self-steem dropped to 0 and took a long time to raise again (years)

i was maybe 17 at that time... then i started doing some treatment for acne which had depression as side effect so with the combination of both things i was almost suicidal
Mushrooms have shown to be more effective then any other conventional depression med today, brutal ngl, but makes sense its not a miracle drug, it should just help somehow.

I heard Ayahuasca and 5 meo dmt are much better for treating depression tho
 
0kami123

0kami123

Amateur
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Posts
378
Reputation
427
Time online
8d 3h 6m
Just take ketamine lolol
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
TsarTsar444 said:
Mushrooms have shown to be more effective then any other conventional depression med today, brutal ngl, but makes sense its not a miracle drug, it should just help somehow.

I heard Ayahuasca and 5 meo dmt are much better for treating depression tho

i think way lot more studies should be done before claiming those things

and its not that im against it, actually find dmt fascinating (for what i've read) and i have "the spirit molecule" book, but these things shouldnt be taken lightly
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
spain said:
i think way lot more studies should be done before claiming those things

and its not that im against it, actually find dmt fascinating (for what i've read) and i have "the spirit molecule" book, but these things shouldnt be taken lightly
You did lsd? How do you compare it to shrooms?
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
TsarTsar444 said:
You did lsd? How do you compare it to shrooms?

nope

psychedelics can trigger underlying conditions that you didnt know you have and that scares me... but im not attracted to lsd anyways

i would LOVE to try DMT in a good setting, they say its by far the most mind blowing (hah) experience a person can have in his life but now i have a daughter and dont want to take any risks

ps: i dont encourage anyone to do psychedelics
 
Last edited:
Over

Over

Just have “xD” in your bio theory mastermind
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
13,785
Reputation
35,912
Time online
124d 17h 38m
TsarTsar444 said:
No srs dont on the balcony, you may have the urge to jump, it was like that for me jfl im never doing psychedelics at my home ever again now unless someone watches me.
I cant take this anymore man. I was crying myself in bed yesterday.
 
Over

Over

Just have “xD” in your bio theory mastermind
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
13,785
Reputation
35,912
Time online
124d 17h 38m
spain said:
i did mushrooms like 5 times and still depressed as fuck :forcedsmile:



lol i remember being on mushrooms looking myself on a mirror and noticing how unattractive i was, saying to myself "im so fucking ugly, man"... at that time i realized, it was like a revelation, it hit me really hard, since then my self-steem dropped to 0 and took a long time to raise again (years)

i was maybe 17 at that time... then i started doing some treatment for acne which had depression as side effect so with the combination of both things i was almost suicidal
Dont put yourself down young man, remember that you are beautiful king and fuck whores who think otherwise id decapitate them
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
Over said:
Dont put yourself down young man, remember that you are beautiful king and fuck whores who think otherwise id decapitate them

Dude im almost 35 now, a lot has changed
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
spain said:
Dude im almost 35 now, a lot has changed
How is life at 35, is it good? Is it better then my shit life at 20?
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
TsarTsar444 said:
How is life at 35, is it good? Is it better then my shit life at 20?

Cant say, I dont know how your life is.

But i can tell you at 18 or so i was a skeleton little shit without any hopes of finding a woman or even getting laid, no career, no studies, no car license, smoked weed and cigars all day...

You can change your "shit life" if you fight for it. I changed every aspect. I was the most thin in my groups of friends, now im the most muscular. People who havent seen me in a decade cannot recognize me. Dont smoke anything anymore (maybe cbd sometimes), have a decent lay count, im married and we have a toddler, i had no studies and started from the bottom to have all the diplomas and studied a career. Now because of covid i work at something else, not so glamorous but still decent money.

If i can, you can. If you want to change, go for the change. If not, sit on your ass doing nothing and have a shit life forever.
 
Last edited:
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
spain said:
Cant say, I dont know how your life is.

But i can tell you at 18 or so i was a skeleton little shit without any hopes of finding a woman or even getting laid, no career, no studies, no car license, smoked weed and cigars all day...

You can change your "shit life" if you fight for it. I changed every aspect. I was the most thin in my groups of friends, now im the most muscular. People who havent seen me in a decade cannot recognize me. Dont smoke anything anymore (maybe cbd sometimes), have a decent lay count, im married and we have a toddler, i had no studies and started from the bottom to have all the diplomas and studied a career. Now because of covid i work at something else, not so glamorous but still decent money.

If i can, you can. If you want to change, go for the change. If not, sit on your ass doing nothing and have a shit life forever.
Over for my adhd
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
TsarTsar444 said:
Over for my adhd
I have ADD and didnt understand my condition until recently

When i was little, teachers would kick me out of class for being noisy or distract myself (or distract others) yet i still had perfect scores and was the first (and many times the only) to raise my hand when teachers asked something. I literally spent like 60% of time out of class. They wouldnt kick me from school because my grandfather was a teacher there and my mom would beg them every time to not do it. I saw a video of some old family christmas and GODDD i couldnt stop moving :lul:

Then in puberty i became more calm physically but mentally would stop absorbing what teachers were saying and my focus started to suck. Now no one would say that im a nervous person because its only in my head. I dont medicate because modafinil makes me shaky and i feel uncomfortable but ive learned to live with ADD. Deal with it or medicate, its not like you are disabled.
 
Last edited:
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
spain said:
I have ADD and didnt understand my condition until recently

When i was little, teachers would kick me out of class for being noisy or distract myself (or distract others) yet i still had perfect scores and was the first (and many times the only) to raise my hand when teachers asked something. I literally spent like 60% of time out of class. They wouldnt kick me from school because my grandfather was a teacher there and my mom would beg them every time to not do it. I saw a video of some old family christmas and GODDD i couldnt stop moving :lul:

Then in puberty i became more calm physically but mentally would stop absorbing what teachers were saying and my focus started to suck. Now no one would say that im a nervous person because its only in my head. I dont medicate because modafinil makes me shaky and i feel uncomfortable but ive learned to live with ADD. Deal with it or medicate, its not like you are disabled.
I was the best student in middle school and almost the best in highschool, i would just hyperfocus study 3 days before an exam. But this tactic doesn't work in university anymore, the material is huge and i would need to study for months constantly. Im failing hard and everything sucks
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
TsarTsar444 said:
I was the best student in middle school and almost the best in highschool, i would just hyperfocus study 3 days before an exam. But this tactic doesn't work in university anymore, the material is huge and i would need to study for months constantly. Im failing hard and everything sucks

is that your only problem?

go to a specialist for a prescription or buy modafinil on internet
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
spain said:
is that your only problem?

go to a specialist for a prescription or buy modafinil on internet
Moda? That shit just made me very awake, its shit for anything else, but godly for being awake, much better then caffeine.

My country only prescribes Concerta and its utter shit, tried a few without prescription, and it sucks hard compared to amphetamine

Amphetamine that i tried is the best, gave me focus, motivation, patience, comedown wasn't bad. Concerta tho just makes me a robot and gives zero motivation, its like a way shitter version of amphetamine. It barely helps. Fuck my life
 
spain

spain

Balls of steel
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
840
Reputation
1,325
Time online
39d 22h 8m
TsarTsar444 said:
Moda? That shit just made me very awake, its shit for anything else, but godly for being awake, much better then caffeine.

My country only prescribes Concerta and its utter shit, tried a few without prescription, and it sucks hard compared to amphetamine

Amphetamine that i tried is the best, gave me focus, motivation, patience, comedown wasn't bad. Concerta tho just makes me a robot and gives zero motivation, its like a way shitter version of amphetamine. It barely helps. Fuck my life
there has to be something man, cheer up
 
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
7,654
Reputation
14,154
Time online
131d 14h 23m
TsarTsar444 said:
First of all the 15g you bought i think those are truffles from the Netherlands not Mushrooms, is this correct? Then take all the 15g, because truffles are 5 times weaker then mushrooms, so 15g = 3g mushrooms.

Okay now, i only took lsd not mushrooms, from my experience the trip is insane kinda, first time wasn't that much cause i took a normal dose, second time it was a strong dose and that was insane. Insane visuals, i saw faces of this Anime like girl everywhere, she looked angelic, and seemed to guide me in that trip. Also saw oceans, eyes, tribal paintings etc. Music is a must, especially psytrance it will sound insane and vibrate with your body.

I don't want to disappoint you about the depression thing, but psychedelics are kinda the blackpilled substances, they show you the true reality of things. During my trip i envisioned how humans are dumb apes, sex is a dumb act cause it feels too animal, like you feel more disgusted after, you may feel down that you are a dumb ape and not a special being, it humbles u.

Now after the trip it did have possitive effects, i stopped smoking completely, now i hate cigarettes, i masturbate less and don't watch porn, it feels dirty. I give less shit about being alone now, less anxiety walking outside, like i used to walk super fast, now i walk slow af and just enjoy the moment, don't try to rush anything. There are more stuff like this.

Tbh just do it and see what happens
Nigga I have social anxiety, had depression etc a giga history of mental illness, do u think I should try this shit? Could it make me schizophrenic or something?
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
Uglybrazilian said:
Nigga I have social anxiety, had depression etc a giga history of mental illness, do u think I should try this shit? Could it make me schizophrenic or something?
Nah it wont jflz thats a meme it gets me mad how common people think it is, you can't just get schizophrenia like that, you need to have a family history of it, like your parents or grandparents. And you just know, people with schizophrenia even before having it act different and have some problems, psychedelics aren't just gonna give u it like that if you don't have the genes for it, its very rare.

I can't see how it can give schizophrenia, it doesn't make you insane
 
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
7,654
Reputation
14,154
Time online
131d 14h 23m
TsarTsar444 said:
Nah it wont jflz thats a meme it gets me mad how common people think it is, you can't just get schizophrenia like that, you need to have a family history of it, like your parents or grandparents. And you just know, people with schizophrenia even before having it act different and have some problems, psychedelics aren't just gonna give u it like that if you don't have the genes for it, its very rare.

I can't see how it can give schizophrenia, it doesn't make you insane
Im pretty uneducated on this subject. You mentioned that people prone to schizophrenia act different even before having it, what would be the main symptons? You know I dont think there is schizophrenic persons in my family but Im not 100% sure since I dont have many informations about the old generations (my grandparents etc)
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
Uglybrazilian said:
Im pretty uneducated on this subject. You mentioned that people prone to schizophrenia act different even before having it, what would be the main symptons? You know I dont think there is schizophrenic persons in my family but Im not 100% sure since I dont have many informations about the old generations (my grandparents etc)
Kids and teens that are destined to get schizophrenia act...wierd. hard to explain in detail, but they are more anti social, robotic, enjoy spending time alone and daydreaming a lot, like to do art stuff. Its quite a complex syndrome, you don't just magically get schizophrenia if you were a normal guy before that. And even if you do have schizophrenia in your genes, you still have low chance of getting it with psychedelics, its not like they guarantee it lol. Its very rare, i don't know you personally and all that, but if i did i could immediately say if you act like someone who maybe could get it from the lsd
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
studiocel said:
Herioic dose or death
Heroic doses are a meme, mega hiroshima dose or death
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
27,187
Reputation
49,860
Time online
296d 12h 10m
TsarTsar444 said:
Also don't look at the mirror pls, it will blackpill you hard, i had a super bad hairline on lsd wanted to ogre myself ngl
jfl exactly the same for me
 
Deleted member 6217

Deleted member 6217

It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,487
Reputation
29,445
Time online
211d 22h 23m
lutte said:
Deleted member 6217 @Latebloomer10 I looked at the mirror and thought holy fuck I'm assymetrical :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
TsarTsar444 said:
Kids and teens that are destined to get schizophrenia act...wierd. hard to explain in detail, but they are more anti social, robotic, enjoy spending time alone and daydreaming a lot, like to do art stuff. Its quite a complex syndrome, you don't just magically get schizophrenia if you were a normal guy before that. And even if you do have schizophrenia in your genes, you still have low chance of getting it with psychedelics, its not like they guarantee it lol. Its very rare, i don't know you personally and all that, but if i did i could immediately say if you act like someone who maybe could get it from the lsd
Hol up I might then have it!

I act weird:yes:

I'm anti-social most of the time:yes:

I'm robotic:yes:

I enjoy spending time alone:yes:

I daydream quite often:yes:

I like to draw sometimes:yes:

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 Do I have it????????:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
FraudingIQ said:
Hol up I might then have it!

I act weird:yes:

I'm anti-social most of the time:yes:

I'm robotic:yes:

I enjoy spending time alone:yes:

I daydream quite often:yes:

I like to draw sometimes:yes:

TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 Do I have it????????:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
No it could be autism too, doesn't need to be only pre-schizophrenia
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
TsarTsar444 said:
No it could be autism too, doesn't need to be only pre-schizophrenia
Can it be both!?
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
Yolosweg

Yolosweg

Professional
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
980
Reputation
1,192
Time online
30d 15h 5m
FraudingIQ said:
Okay, let us do this.👨‍🔬

WHY should one try magic mushrooms?🍄

1. Because being high inhibited is shit and ruins your life.

2. Because high inhibition is caused by the brain region called (big amygdala)

3. Because a big amygdala not only makes you high inhibited but also unproductive.

4. Because having a big amygdala makes you more prone to depression.

5. Because we can shrink the amygdala PERMANENTLY with a harmless and easily accessible drug. A drug that you don't have to take every day and safer than every jew pill out there.✡️



A big amygdala not only make you high inhibitited but also lazy [study]​


Researchers have analyzed why certain people tend to put tasks off rather than tackling them directly. Using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), they identified two brain areas whose volume and functional connectivity are linked to an individual's ability to control their actions.

Two areas of the brain linked to action control
The biopsychologists examined 264 women and men in an MRI scanner. They assessed the volume of individual brain regions and the functional connectivity between them. In addition, all participants completed a survey measuring their own ability to execute action control.
Individuals with poor action control had a larger amygdala. Moreover, the functional connection between the amygdala and the so-called dorsal anterior cingulate cortex (dorsal ACC) was less pronounced. "These two areas of the brain had already been linked with action control in former studies," says Erhan Genç

Link:https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm

A woman whose amygdala got destroyed​


Fourteen years ago, she was walking through a small park at 10 pm, when a man beckoned her over to a bench. As she approached, he pulled her down stuck a knife to her throat, and said, “I’m going to cut you, bitch!” SM didn’t panic; she didn’t feel afraid. Hearing a church choir sing in the distance, she confidently said, “If you’re going to kill me, you’re gonna have to go through my God’s angels first.” The man let her go and she walked (not ran) away. The next day, she returned to the same park.




https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...onnectivity-the-amygdala-predicts-anxiety?amp

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822090455.htm




HOW to achieve desired results?🤷‍♂️

Methods

This study assessed the effects of acute administration of the hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg) versus placebo on amygdala reactivity to negative stimuli in 25 healthy volunteers using blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging. Mood changes were assessed using the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule and the state portion of the State-Trait Anxiety Inventory. A double-blind, randomized, cross-over design was used with volunteers counterbalanced to receive psilocybin and placebo in two separate sessions at least 14 days apart.
Results

Amygdala reactivity to negative and neutral stimuli was lower after psilocybin administration than after placebo administration. The psilocybin-induced attenuation of right amygdala reactivity in response to negative stimuli was related to the psilocybin-induced increase in the positive mood state.
Conclusions

These results demonstrate that acute treatment with psilocybin decreased amygdala reactivity during emotion processing and that this was associated with an increase of positive mood in healthy volunteers. These findings may be relevant to the normalization of amygdala hyperactivity and negative mood states in patients with major depression."

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322314002753



"Several of our patients described feeling ‘reset’ after the treatment and often used computer analogies. For example, one said he felt like his brain had been ‘defragged’ like a computer hard drive, and another said he felt ‘rebooted.’

“Psilocybin may be giving these individuals the temporary ‘kick start’ they need to break out of their depressive states and these imaging results do tentatively support a ‘reset’ analogy. Similar brain effects to these have been seen with electroconvulsive therapy.”

For the study, which researchers say is the first with psilocybin in depression, 20 patients with a treatment-resistant form of the disorder were given two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first."

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/...y-reset-depressed-patients-brains/127389.html


WHERE to get Magic Mushrooms?🍄

if you live in the EU you can basically order them from holland where they are legal and since basically, no customer checks inner EU traffic the possibility that it won't arrive to you is sub 0.1%

Click on these sites to order:

https://www.avalonmagicplants.com/mushrooms/magic-truffles/?language=en

https://www.wholecelium.com/countries/magic-truffles-germany/

https://www.dutch-headshop.de/smartshop/magische-trueffel

https://www.zamnesia.com/94-magic-mushrooms/96-magic-truffles

If you're living outside the EU...I have no idea...maybe it's legal in your country too or darknet is your best friend.

Look at the laws in your country before you order anything!


Recommended Dosage.💉

in the study they used

"two doses of psilocybin (10 mg and 25 mg), with the second dose a week after the first"

"hallucinogen psilocybin (.16 mg/kg)"





Dosage Calculator.⚖️

Shroomery - Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator

Roughly estimates a dosage in grams based on the species and potency of the mushroom, whether or not it's dried, and other factors.
www.shroomery.org


Safety🦺






Linking some people who wanted to be tagged.
$ @$tackThatMoney warpsociety @warpsociety Deleted member 5048 @Speedy SkinjobCatastrophe @SkinjobCatastrophe rrrrrr8526 @rrrrrr8526












Note: This thread originated from LOOKISM but I added onto it and polished it quite a bit but still if you want to see the original the link is below.


i do lsd maxxing instead, i just trip every 2 weeks on 150-200 ug.
It helped me quit alcohol, quit smoking, get consistent workout routine, looksmax, clean my place, get better at picking up chicks, get rid of shitty people and generaly improve in life.
i also started meditating everyday (this is way bigger than most people think).

Also stopped fapping because of it
 
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Zephir
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Posts
2,073
Reputation
2,437
Time online
23d 3h 35m
Connormurphymaxxing
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
Over @Over TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 Uglybrazilian @Uglybrazilian lutte @lutte Thx for BUMPING this thread to 5 WHOLE pages filled with useful stuff.
 
🧐🧐🧐🧐

🧐🧐🧐🧐

Observantcel (tyrone)
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Posts
2,449
Reputation
3,383
Time online
65d 21h 55m
K

King Solomon

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 8, 2021
Posts
214
Reputation
281
Time online
3d 18h 26m
I just get high on my own supply.

1.) Whim Hof method which applies cold water exposure, breathing techniques, and meditation/visualization. This destroys depression.

2.) Semen retention combined with sexual transmutation

3.) Being on your purpose

I don't need another person or substance for my happiness as I create my own happiness within.

Shrooms can be a short term benefit but it's always best to rely on yourself to improve the quality of your life and not a substance or another person. Also, these things are free while shrooms cost money.
 
Loveless

Loveless

Adept
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
113
Reputation
161
Time online
3d 15h 11m
im gonna do truffles today for the 1st time lol
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 39m
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
6,446
Reputation
7,079
Time online
34d 11h 20m
Can I do it if I'm 16? Or should I wait until 25 when brain stops developing?
 
Loveless

Loveless

Adept
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
113
Reputation
161
Time online
3d 15h 11m
ChristianChad said:
Can I do it if I'm 16? Or should I wait until 25 when brain stops developing?
You dont know when your brain will stop developing.
 
ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
6,446
Reputation
7,079
Time online
34d 11h 20m
Loveless said:
You dont know when your brain will stop developing.
:lul: okay shaman
 
Loveless

Loveless

Adept
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Posts
113
Reputation
161
Time online
3d 15h 11m
I cant believe im the only person who has blogposted about themselves doing this. If you're reading this you should do it too
 
joeveniro

joeveniro

RIP Cutiegarden
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
4,619
Reputation
8,756
Time online
71d 10h 16m
Lorsss

Lorsss

wannabe a big dinaric
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
8,954
Reputation
15,261
Time online
123d 7h 37m
D @FraudingIQ
I grow psychoactive cacti containing mescaline. Will mescaline shrink my amigdala too?
 
D

Diremeyer

Amateur
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Posts
337
Reputation
271
Time online
5d 1h 11m
Great topic, great thread, FraudingIQ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top