Maher's best pic

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Imo

Looks like a different species compared to the other two

Not to mention the overall size mog. Look at his wrists and hands vs the other guys'

Laid back, NT jock, 0 cortisol skullmog, everything mog

TkVzkFP

@6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hikicel69, n0rthface and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, subswork, AscendingHero and 16 others
This one looks good for a Maherfish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and ROTTING
How can someone like him even exist when 99% of people look like utter dogshit in comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hikicel69, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Mog is more brutal here.

2796294 1647445576665

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subswork, AscendingHero, Hikicel69 and 10 others
6CC9CC59 BAB6 4532 980A A1BB563C6319

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hikicel69, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
E7E5D3BC 14DA 4B22 9091 1401432E9234

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, N1666, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
The pics you posted are from model shoots and seem to be made look more rough on purpose.
Here in this recent video his skin and hair looks much better:

Crazy how his chin is double the length and width of a normal male.

499C42B6 B850 45F0 9BBE 1401F50CFE25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, AscendingHero and ROTTING
Tyler is a 1 in a billion specimen, fixating on him will do nothing positive for your brain.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero, Chadlitecel and 6 others
Tyler is a 1 in a billion specimen, fixating on him will do nothing positive for your brain.

The guy fucking lives withing 10 mile of me. I could easily see him IRL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: subswork, AscendingHero, Hikicel69 and 5 others
How this nigga with top 0.0001% genetics doesn’t make it big is fucking beyond me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: subswork, AscendingHero and germanlooks
All these looks to get this girl 😂
He is together with her since long time. They will get a baby soon.
I dont think he was really ever a big slayer.

• +1
Reactions: subswork and Deleted member 18261
How this nigga with top 0.0001% genetics doesn’t make it big is fucking beyond me :lul:
He really lives a extremely average life in a totally average suburban hood. Chilling with his normie friends and doing barbecue, then later paying his future wife another round of lip fillers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subswork, Hikicel69 and 3 others
He has shit taste in women though.

Which is extremely sad cuz he can get anyone

• +1
Reactions: subswork, Hikicel69, germanlooks and 2 others
The guy fucking lives withing 10 mile of me. I could easily see him IRL
He was hanging out at a cafe 20 mins from my house a few weeks ago

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, 6ft4 and Chadethnic101
He is together with her since long time. They will get a baby soon.
I dont think he was really ever a big slayer.
He's always bit overrated for me

Looks like John Cena failed version, not that striking
Screenshot 20220402 132432
Main qimg 608b2e0e186128e14bf0c8e4ddb137c12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fogdart, Hikicel69 and 3 others
He really lives a extremely average life in a totally average suburban hood. Chilling with his normie friends and doing barbecue, then later paying his future wife another round of lip fillers.
His girlfriend owned a brow store in her early 20s. Her parents are probably rich and she pays for him, which partially explains him being in a LTR with her. He could easily pull a Meeks and get with a billionaire's daughter though.

• +1
Reactions: subswork, germanlooks and ROTTING
He was hanging out at a cafe 20 mins from my house a few weeks ago
hahaha imagine if he spotted you as that troll who was dm'ing him saying hes descending and his gf is ugly JFL

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
im glad tyler is descending, being around him would be absolute suifuel

hopefully he has a small dick or something to make things more even lol

• +1
Reactions: subswork and forevergymcelling
How can someone like him even exist when 99% of people look like utter dogshit in comparison
Reminds me of this comical pic

97805A1E A306 428A 8E6F DBA09EAD1E28

Hilarious thing is the 2 guys in the op are decent looking but just happen to have a terrachad friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, n0rthface and 2 others
I usually had that as the first pic whenever I ran Maherfish because it makes the profile seem more believable
For me the car selfie will never be topped in terms of raw facial bone mogginess
In terms of pics where he's mogging others I thought it was hilarious how he made that Med model look like a HTN by comparison jfl
I always thought this pic looked insanely good, like a low trust predator

@forevergymcelling Do you have the pic where they are in a big group with guys and girls in a sunny setting and he's wearing a cap?

• +1
Reactions: subswork and forevergymcelling
I usually had that as the first pic whenever I ran Maherfish because it makes the profile seem more believable
For me the car selfie will never be topped in terms of raw facial bone mogginess
In terms of pics where he's mogging others I thought it was hilarious how he made that Med model look like a HTN by comparison jfl
I always thought this pic looked insanely good, like a low trust predator

View attachment 1618326

@forevergymcelling Do you have the pic where they are in a big group with guys and girls in a sunny setting and he's wearing a cap?

Legit, and the fact that I've seen that model irl and can confirm that he is a giga chad in person just shows how good Tyler must look in person

This one?

11924918 10205902341651387 4900440326411828406 n

@6ft4

12191458 10153209100257043 6433076301221853100 n

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Legit, that's the one JFL
Fucking insane, he's probably around 18 when that pic was taken

Imagine going to house parties and BBQs ect just mogging the fuck out of every guy there

Knowing you will mog every guest into oblivion. Just imagine the kind of treatment he must've gotten from the drunk girls at school.

Most girls at that age think Pattinson, Bieber ect are the best looking guys alive. Now imagine how they reacted knowing some guy from their school mogs all their celeb crushes into oblivion. I'd love to know how he was perceived at the time. Must've been treated like a god :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subswork, AscendingHero, Chadlitecel and 4 others

Imagine going to house parties and BBQs ect just mogging the fuck out of every guy there

Knowing you will mog every guest into oblivion. Just imagine the kind of treatment he must've gotten from the drunk girls at school.

Most girls at that age think Pattinson, Bieber ect are the best looking guys alive. Now imagine how they reacted knowing some guy from their school mogs all their celeb crushes into oblivion. I'd love to know how he was perceived at the time. Must've been treated like a god :feelswhy:
Drunk UK girls are forward af they legit would have offered to suck his dick in front of everyone

• +1
Reactions: subswork and AscendingHero

Looking like that at 18 is just ridiculous
Obviously he's still a gigamogger now but we can cope that he's not gonna get that same kind of reaction from schoolgirls as a 27 year old as he did at 18

those are extreme outliers though. medium ugly pill on the other hand is all over the place.

ariana-grande-pete-davidson.jpg
Maher and his gf is also an extreme outlier. You are legit monkey tier IQ if you really believe a guy like the one next to Ariana grande has even just the hint of Mahers SMV

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ifyouwannabemylover
Maher and his gf is also an extreme outlier. You are legit monkey tier IQ if you really believe a guy like the one next to Ariana grande has even just the hint of Mahers SMV
it's over for your male gaze