Main differences btw natty and roid users

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Natties need to focus on getting raw primal animal foods to maximize endochrine profile and health while steroids users only need to hit theyre macros.

Also natties need to focus more on recovering from the workouts and lifting heavy/progressive overload in compounds while roid users get better results with high volume high frequency pump training.

Natties need to sleep 8-10 hours a day, i was sleeping in average 5-7 hours a day on roids and still managed to get insane results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spongebob, randomop, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@PsychoDsk @moreroidsmoredates @WishIwasChico @Orc @antony 726 @Typhon

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and antony 726
Natties need to focus on getting raw primal animal foods to maximize endochrine profile and health while steroids users only need to hit theyre macros.

Also natties need to focus more on recovering from the workouts and lifting heavy/progressive overload in compounds while roid users get better results with high volume high frequency pump training.

Natties need to sleep 8-10 hours a day, i was sleeping in average 5-7 hours a day on roids and still managed to get insane results
So natties care about there health 😮. Retarded post. You need to do all of the things listed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, soover4me, hydraiskami and 2 others
So natties care about there health 😮. Retarded post. You need to do all of the things listed.
Natties need to maximize endogenous hormones, that requires sleep animal foods and steroids users dont need that, this is not a health realted topic i am talking about muscle building and bodybuilding.
Looks like youre autism makes you not understand what is going on in the thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Natties need to maximize endogenous hormones, that requires sleep animal foods and steroids users dont need that, this is not a health realted topic i am talking about muscle building and bodybuilding.
Looks like youre autism makes you not understand what is going on in the thread lol
Yh I understand what you’re saying but that’s simply genetics. But you think you can just inject and instantly build muscle? Sleep 3 hours a night and eat like shit and see how far you get. You’re also tiny so putting muscle on that frame isn’t hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and NotCarv
Yh I understand what you’re saying but that’s simply genetics. But you think you can just inject and instantly build muscle? Sleep 3 hours a night and eat like shit and see how far you get. You’re also tiny so putting muscle on that frame isn’t hard
Why the constant need to insult? Ad hominem fallacy at its best.
Insult my arguments not the person bro

Why the constant need to insult? Ad hominem fallacy at its best.
Insult my arguments not the person bro
Because I dislike your blatant narcissism. The same goes for ylvren , norwoodascender etc. you circle jerk each other and overrate for whatever reason. Which then transfers to greycels because they don’t know any better. I’ve said this since early October last year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger and NotCarv
Because I dislike your blatant narcissism. The same goes for ylvren , norwoodascender etc. you circle jerk each other and overrate for whatever reason. Which then transfers to greycels because they don’t know any better. I’ve said this since early October last year.
lmaoo its just a friend group i don't think its a big deal.

even if not as beneficial as for natties, is there still a benefit for a steroid user to eat raw primal animal foods? Or pretty much pointless?

Ok, and why would you care about the blatant narcissism? How does it affect you? In fact you are one of the most hated if not the most hated user on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: NotCarv
lmaoo its just a friend group i don't think its a big deal.
It’s not. They’re complete faggots and need their fucking heads squashed by an 18wheeler. They’re fucking annoying faggots. This is why they dislike me because I’m the only one that calls out their blatant faggotry

even if not as beneficial as for natties, is there still a benefit for a steroid user to eat raw primal animal foods? Or pretty much pointless?
Animal based diet should be priority for everyone

It’s not. They’re complete faggots and need their fucking heads squashed by an 18wheeler. They’re fucking annoying faggots. This is why they dislike me because I’m the only one that calls out their blatant faggotry
idk what ur talking about examples? i was on sports team this how most dudes act ngl

Ok, and why would you care about the blatant narcissism? How does it affect you? In fact you are one of the most hated if not the most hated user on the forum
Because it’s unbelievably cringey and irritating when your circle jerks sap all the attention away from the other posts destabilizing offtopic. In no way am I the most hated on the forum nor would I care if I was. The only people that dislike me are people I’ve already insulted and exiled from ever being civil with.

Not only the guys you meantioned dislike you, alot of others users dislike you are just a very irritating pessimistic person

idk what ur talking about examples? i was on sports team this how most dudes act ngl
I don’t think you’ve been here for long enough to understand my issues.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, PsychoDsk, moggathon and 2 others
Not only the guys you meantioned dislike you, alot of others users dislike you are just a very irritating pessimistic person
Oh no the people I insult dislike me? How will I cope with this revelation ?

• JFL
can u quote it im lost ngl
They’ve just been narcy begs, specifically this mutt above. Anyone that gives him X rating that he doesn’t like he’ll basically insult them and make posts about how much he hates them (me). You can find it if you search for it.

ngl u kinda are
I am an asshole and insecure narcy, i acknowledge it. Moggathon also is but denies it wich makes it worst

I am an asshole and insecure narcy, i acknowledge it. Moggathon also is but denies it wich makes it worst
I’m not insecure jfl. Yes I’m also very narcy. But i don’t spam the forum with my ogre manlet Bolivian body.

• JFL
@moggathon ngl everytime i check threads u legit roasting ylvern and everyone else

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Water. I could rape you btw.
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
@moggathon ngl everytime i check threads u legit roasting ylvern and everyone else
I roast people I dislike. There’s very few. There’s a few begs like yeeyeefaggot that mention me daily but I barely even acknowledge his existence. Idk why he hates me

I roast people I dislike. There’s very few. There’s a few begs like yeeyeefaggot that mention me daily but I barely even acknowledge his existence. Idk why he hates me
give me a detail breakdown why u hate the people u mention

ylvern
norwood
boliva

give me a detail breakdown why u hate the people u mention

ylvern
norwood
boliva
Literally for all the same reason. Norwood is just a barking dog. Ylvrens pet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and NotCarv
lol bro loves to avoid questions
I’ve already answered this loads of times. You’re also black so I think less of you. So I’m not typing an essay for you to give your smooth brained response.

I’ve already answered this loads of times. You’re also black so I think less of you. So I’m not typing an essay for you to give your smooth brained response.
lol

@moggathon u gotta be one ugly dude

Are you seething rn?
i’m actually cranking one out to the fact that i’ve managed to actually piss you off this bad. i don’t even interact with you jfl, you are on my ignore list. maybe add me to yours if you dislike my threads/posts so much

@moggathon u gotta be one ugly dude
No way! You called me ugly! Fuarkk what will I do now? Also there’s is no way on earth you could discern if I’m ugky or not based off my messages. You’re also only saying this because I put you down and didn’t entertain the same question you’ve already asked and I’ve answered.

Fk being natty bro, I’d be blasting loads of roids if I wasn’t on this antipsychotic shut

• +1
i’m actually cranking one out to the fact that i’ve managed to actually piss you off this bad. i don’t even interact with you jfl, you are on my ignore list. maybe add me to yours if you dislike my threads/posts so much
I’m completely calm and neutral in this tbh.

No way! You called me ugly! Fuarkk what will I do now? Also there’s is no way on earth you could discern if I’m ugky or not based off my messages. You’re also only saying this because I put you down and didn’t entertain the same question you’ve already asked and I’ve answered.
u type like a incel ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ConfusedBolivian
There goes the "you need to sleep 8 perfect hours even on steroids" to build muscle cope.

Apparently you can build muscle on enough roids even if you sleep like shit? Really?

• +1
u type like a incel ngl
This doesn’t exist ngl dawg. No one can type like anything. But you’re black so I wouldn’t expect you to think of anything creative.

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and NotCarv