Main differences btw natty and roid users

There goes the "you need to sleep 8 perfect hours even on steroids" to build muscle cope.

Apparently you can build muscle on enough roids even if you sleep like shit? Really?
Yes i sleep like shit and feel fresh next day ready to hit prs

• Woah
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
This doesn’t exist ngl dawg. No one can type like anything. But you’re black so I wouldn’t expect you to think of anything creative.
I’m completely calm and neutral in this tbh.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and BullyofAlphaBitches
Yes i sleep like shit and feel fresh next day ready to hit prs

How much strength gains have you seen? Has it made you much stronger than when natty?

Some people say testosterone doesn't build as much strength as other compounds like Anavar or Superdrol or DHT in equal doses.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ConfusedBolivian and NotCarv
How much strength gains have you seen? Has it made you much stronger than when natty?

Some people say testosterone doesn't build as much strength as other compounds like Anavar or Superdrol or DHT in equal doses.
The best for strenght are anadrol superdrol and tren of course. I can bench 10-12 reps with 3 plates, also i can do some nice calisthenics tricks like handstand push ups and muscle ups. I dont really know how much stronger i got since all my working set are in the 20-30 rep range but yeah i guess my strenght is way more i mog everyone in my gym in strenght except a dude that is pro bodybuilder

• Woah
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Natties need to focus on getting raw primal animal foods to maximize endochrine profile and health while steroids users only need to hit theyre macros.

Also natties need to focus more on recovering from the workouts and lifting heavy/progressive overload in compounds while roid users get better results with high volume high frequency pump training.

Natties need to sleep 8-10 hours a day, i was sleeping in average 5-7 hours a day on roids and still managed to get insane results
agreed 100% - most natties don’t try to maximize natural t levels they just work out expecting their mediocre lifting and subpar hormonal profile to give them big gains jfl

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv, autistic_tendencies and ConfusedBolivian
probably should drink some boyo. ur piss is dark yellow from not leaving your computer for the past 27 hours
I’m typing on my phone while taking a shit. My piss is ok. I drink enough water.

I’m typing on my phone while taking a shit. My piss is ok. I drink enough water.
What is ur ethnic background? Is there a way you can confirm your answer?

The best for strenght are anadrol superdrol and tren of course. I can bench 10-12 reps with 3 plates, also i can do some nice calisthenics tricks like handstand push ups and muscle ups. I dont really know how much stronger i got since all my working set are in the 20-30 rep range but yeah i guess my strenght is way more i mog everyone in my gym in strenght except a dude that is pro bodybuilder

Damn it must have improved strength as what natty reps 315 that many times.

A natty hitting 315 for 10+ reps is almost impossible 99% of the time. You are top 10 lifters on .org with those numbers.

To know how strong just compare to what your bench was before.

That is the only way to know. I could never even bench 200 natty after 6+ months of training lol

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Damn it must have improved strength as what natty reps 315 that many times.

A natty hitting 315 for 10+ reps is almost impossible 99% of the time. You are top 10 lifters on .org with those numbers.

To know how strong just compare to what your bench was before.

That is the only way to know. I could never even bench 200 natty after 6+ months of training lol
Bench was always my best lift, i could bench 225lbs at 16 years old natty.
My muscles got big but i train high reps bcs my soft tissues and articulations heal way slower then muscles, i was getting to strong too quickly i almost injured myself multiple times

Wdym ‘my answer’
Like show a proof of what you will answer, i guess you will say you are white so you can show proof afterwards? Or stay a larper and shit talker forever

Like show a proof of what you will answer, i guess you will say you are white so you can show proof afterwards? Or stay a larper and shit talker forever
What would me actually being white prove?
But I’ve shown proof to a fair few so I’m not worried about what a Jewish mutt says on the internet.

You’re welcome for the reps and detailed thread boyo

What would me actually being white prove?
But I’ve shown proof to a fair few so I’m not worried about what a Jewish mutt says on the internet.
I heared that you are indian and larp as a 6'5 white guy, so just curious, it would explain why you behavr like this

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and NorwoodAscender
I heared that you are indian and larp as a 6'5 white guy, so just curious, it would explain why you behavr like this
ur never going to get the actual truth out of him. his only identity in life is being the most hated insufferable troll on an incel platform. i feel bad honestly

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and ConfusedBolivian
Natties need to focus on getting raw primal animal foods to maximize endochrine profile and health while steroids users only need to hit theyre macros.

Also natties need to focus more on recovering from the workouts and lifting heavy/progressive overload in compounds while roid users get better results with high volume high frequency pump training.

Natties need to sleep 8-10 hours a day, i was sleeping in average 5-7 hours a day on roids and still managed to get insane results
Factual, biggest difference is recovery. This is why ronnie coleman and arnold can get away with much high volume

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and ConfusedBolivian
Act like what? I dislike you so I’m instantly indian?

My hand was my avi for like the whole of January. I’m not going to show you proof because that’s conceding, which is a win win for you. Enough people have seen proof, notably people I actually like and talk to.

ur never going to get the actual truth out of him. his only identity in life is being the most hated insufferable troll on an incel platform. i feel bad honestly
You pick and choose what you want to believe. Any proof I show would never be sufficient. If I was nice and participated in your narcy circle jerks you would believe it.

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Also water. Why would I give the exact truth when I can troll?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
natty lifting is waste of time for most

• +1
No he is right, you guys are both annoying faggots
You’re in the firing line now dude. You’re about to be verbally assaulted for your looks because you didn’t entertain their faggotry.

No he is right, you guys are both annoying faggots
there he is… the second most insufferable dude on the site. just fucking lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, ChadL1te and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and NorwoodAscender
Because it’s unbelievably cringey and irritating when your circle jerks sap all the attention away from the other posts destabilizing offtopic. In no way am I the most hated on the forum nor would I care if I was. The only people that dislike me are people I’ve already insulted and exiled from ever being civil with.
Idrk much about u but I have you ignored. And I don't ignore many people.

not saying ur some terrible person bc its not that serious but you're just a shitty user who posts hating ass shit under everything. I think others feel the same

• +1

not saying ur some terrible person bc its not that serious but you're just a shitty user who posts hating ass shit under everything. I think others feel the same
Yep he was the first user i ignored i just ignore like 3-4

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
there he is… the second most insufferable dude on the site. just fucking lol
Insufferable because I'm not a narcy retard who stay in a retarded bubble circle where they suck eachother dicks
go make your thread about how putting needles in your cheeks is going to make you a better looking person like every of these wannabe narcissistic faggots want to be
main character syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
5 abused narcy dogs barking for each other

doesnt get better than this kek

• +1
Insufferable because I'm not a narcy retard who stay in a retarded bubble circle where they suck eachother dicks
go make your thread about how putting needles in your cheeks is going to make you a better looking person like every of these wannabe narcissistic faggots want to be
main character syndrome
B6BC68FB BF28 4AA9 81BA 7376B9EDE586
945A372C 0F66 4898 825C 2247F41DB285

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, ConfusedBolivian and ChadL1te
main character syndrome
Dont you complain about how you look daily?

You should try the needles some time after you take your first shower of 2024

• JFL
Worldstar

• JFL

True I just eat what ever my mom make but I need more sleep I sleep like 7 hours cuz of fucking school . David laid idk some guy was exposing him he was saying he barely didn’t eat enough food but still gain shit ton of gain

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ConfusedBolivian
True I just eat what ever my mom make but I need more sleep I sleep like 7 hours cuz of fucking school . David laid idk some guy was exposing him he was saying he barely didn’t eat enough food but still gain shit ton of gain
Laid being a lifetime natty is comical

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
  • JFL

i am a terrible person. and no i dont, i target a set few people that are easy to pick apart.

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1