MAIN INCOMES

LOST

LOST

Gold
What is your job or how do you do to earn money?
Here we can have new ideas to pay our shit to looksmaxx

— I have some web pages that give me a lil amount of money via Amazon affiliates and things related
— Work in whatever i can while i study or in summer
— I am growing an small fitness business that nos is giving me really really small amount of money but will give me decent amount in some time

What about you guys??

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
Student
Parents give money

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Gosick
Am looking for a way to earn money online, good cope tbh.

Seafarer
Started off with 25$ an hour plus usually 15 hours overtime every week. Work 2 months on ship with all the food I can eat and free room to live. Then get 1 month off to travel to any country I want

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock and Chadelite
Student

Online poker

Student

Getting it from government and parents

Full time stacy old femcel slayer

• Love it
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
let d4t n4ked jb in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
let d4t n4ked jb in
7CzSH7D.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Unemployed, having passive income from youtube and illegally doing architectal sketches

Just invest in bitcoin.

jewtube/patreon

Main income is websites/marketing/seo
Affiliate marketing, selling products, scamming, it’s very passive income. Recently been stealing credit cards and carding by making a fake payment form on a fake e-commerce site. Also cracking gift cards from dumps and selling them. Also been doing SE (social engineering) to get free stuff from companies make up story provide fake receipts and cracked product ID and they send replacements or provide gift card.

• JFL
Main income is websites/marketing/seo
Affiliate marketing, selling products, scamming, it’s very passive income. Recently been stealing credit cards and carding by making a fake payment form on a fake e-commerce site. Also cracking gift cards from dumps and selling them. Also been doing SE (social engineering) to get free stuff from companies make up story provide fake receipts and cracked product ID and they send replacements or provide gift card.
ok FBIcel

• JFL
  • +1
ok agent "Bromose" gotcha
pussymaxxed if you think u will get caught doing this shit on the low. With moneymaxxing u need to take risks, but lots of people don’t have that trait and are afraid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Chadelite, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
I live in a third world country so I've tried to work on some websites online (mTurk, Amazon Merch etc), but most of them ban me because of my location or only pay via Paypal (can't use it). Fuck the third world, seriously. I've been thinking about freelancemaxxing but the amount of curry biding on job offers made me lose hope, too much competition. I'm never gonna ascend without money.

work for dad in holidays

studentcel most of the year

Pimp

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Ethnicope