#makeherday Why do you say that it's because of his looks?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess

The reason why she rejected him, in my humble opinion, is because what he did was creepy and out of sequence. He was definitely acting mister super nice guy all the time he knew her, never showing anything more than platonic desire, then he made her uncomfortable in front of all these black kids. What he should have done was express his desire for her right when he saw her like say "man you're really beautiful. Let's go get something to eat tomorrow. How about that?" if he'd done that he would've had a very good chance of getting with her. And you don't ever dance to a girl, you just don't do that.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because many of you do cringe stuff but then blame chad for "stealing" her. Now maybe he did steal her and there was nothing you could do about that, but that's not how it is most of the time. Chad and you are usually equally weak and beta, so she chooses the better looking beta. If you took the initiative you would have a good chance.

It wasn't his looks that fucked this up, in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Her boyfriend isnt even better looking than him. Personality , behavior and body language matters. He acted like a typical needy autist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 6128, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
"man you're really beautiful. Let's go get something to eat tomorrow. How about that?"

Screen Shot 2021 06 09 at 82811 AM

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, randomvanish, mikeock and 1 other person
Her boyfriend iant even better looking than him. Personality , behavior and body language matters. He acted like a typical needy autist.
Look I don't care what body language you have, this dancing crap is something you should never do. If he was all shy and stuttering and autistic acting but he told her what was actually on his mind instead of trying to bribe her with a gift and dance like a bitch he would still have a good chance. That's the key by the way, telling a girl what's on your mind. Even if it was "man I want to fuck you right now". It would still give better results despite being inappropriate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Chadeep
her boyfriend irl now is some d1 chad and the faggot in the vid ascended with a girl of his own

life goes on

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
. Even if it was "man I want to fuck you right now". It would still give better results despite being inappropriate.
This won't work even if you are Chad. But i agree he should've asked her instead of beating around the bush.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, volcelfatcel and .*my*.
her boyfriend irl now is some d1 chad and the faggot in the vid ascended with a girl of his own

life goes on
I don't care about him. Read second part of the post.

This won't work even if you are Chad. But i agree he should've asked her instead of beating around the bush.
Well the girl won't give it to you right away but if you started like that but then was a little more gentle she would trust you more. Serial killers don't say things like that and that's why nice guys aren't trustworthy.

Look I don't care what body language you have, this dancing crap is something you should never do. If he was all shy and stuttering and autistic acting but he told her what was actually on his mind instead of trying to bribe her with a gift and dance like a bitch he would still have a good chance. That's the key by the way, telling a girl what's on your mind. Even if it was "man I want to fuck you right now". It would still give better results despite being inappropriate.
Her boyfriend isnt even better looking than him. Personality , behavior and body language matters. He acted like a typical needy autist.
Telling you right now, there's an innate facepill and that is that he looks nerdy, autistic, aspie, shy. He DOES NOT look confident, what is looking confident you may ask?

vs
\
Entire lines, actions change meaning just with the swap of a face. He cannot act confident because his face is cuck high trust, he will look tryhard. O'Pry can act confident because he is low trust, looks bad boy and can do that shit.
If this nigga pulled the same shit o'pry does and repeated it it would not be well received because your face is how you should act, not how you want to act.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Chadeep and .*my*.
Telling you right now, there's an innate facepill and that is that he looks nerdy, autistic, aspie, shy. He DOES NOT look confident, what is looking confident you may ask?

View attachment 1171504 vs View attachment 1171505\
Entire lines, actions change meaning just with the swap of a face. He cannot act confident because his face is cuck high trust, he will look tryhard. O'Pry can act confident because he is low trust, looks bad boy and can do that shit.
If this nigga pulled the same shit o'pry does and repeated it it would not be well received because your face is how you should act, not how you want to act.
Why are you bringing up O'pry? Average guy isn't competing with O'pry. Average guy is competing with subhumans, normies and a minority of chadlites. Plus when was the last time you actually asked a girl out without beating around the bush? Of course it's easier to blame genetics because then you wouldn't feel bad about yourself as if it's not your fault, but that won't make you happy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Why are you bringing up O'pry? Average guy isn't competing with O'pry. Average guy is competing with subhumans, normies and a minority of chadlites. Plus when was the last time you actually asked a girl out without beating around the bush? Of course it's easier to blame genetics because then you wouldn't feel bad about yourself as if it's not your fault, but that won't make you happy.
I'm bringing O'pry as an example, a chadlite or HTN would do better than that high trust cuck. You CANNOT ACT CONFIDENT if your FACE ISN'T CONFIDENT is my point holy fuck use your brain, he could do the exact same PUA confidence redpill moves but he will never get the same response or results as a low trust bad boy guy who has a good jaw, cheekbones etc. He is a high trust cuck and that is a fact, i have more bone in my face than that guy does in his whole body. Looks low T he has no appeal, you're coping if you think it's not because of his looks.

Looks go far beyond what you see here in that gay video, his entire cuck personality is derived off looks because he looks low T, he probably has been treated like a cuck in real life, that made his cuck personality and he acts according to his face. Guys who are good looking know what women want and can act confident because they have the looks as leverage.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
I wish we knew how he's like nowadays

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I'm bringing O'pry as an example, a chadlite or HTN would do better than that high trust cuck. You CANNOT ACT CONFIDENT if your FACE ISN'T CONFIDENT is my point holy fuck use your brain, he could do the exact same PUA confidence redpill moves but he will never get the same response or results as a low trust bad boy guy who has a good jaw, cheekbones etc. He is a high trust cuck and that is a fact, i have more bone in my face than that guy does in his whole body. Looks low T he has no appeal, you're coping if you think it's not because of his looks.

Looks go far beyond what you see here in that gay video, his entire cuck personality is derived off looks because he looks low T, he probably has been treated like a cuck in real life, that made his cuck personality and he acts according to his face. Guys who are good looking know what women want and can act confident because they have the looks as leverage.
He acted like that because his dad was a beta who didn't teach him how to be a man. Now I don't doubt that looks play a role in how you see yourself, but the most confident guys that I see irl aren't the best looking ones, they're either the rich ones, the older ones or the buff ones.

If you believe that looks determine how you feel about yourself then get buff af. It's impossible to feel intimidated when you're the most muscular guy in the room.

• +1
He acted like that because his dad was a beta who didn't teach him how to be a man. Now I don't doubt that looks play a role in how you see yourself, but the most confident guys that I see irl aren't the best looking ones, they're either the rich ones, the older ones or the buff ones.

If you believe that looks determine how you feel about yourself then get buff af. It's impossible to feel intimidated when you're the most muscular guy in the room.
My theory is that looking low T and cuckish enables cuckish beta behaviour because you cannot act out of your face/body. That personality gets developed throughout life because you look low T. You cannot act high T unless you look high t simple as

There's a lot of science behind how people react to shit by attractive men and unattractive men. Lines, actions everything changes if you just swap faces and it becomes confident vs tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, klamus, Chadeep and 1 other person
My theory is that looking low T and cuckish enables cuckish beta behaviour because you cannot act out of your face/body. That personality gets developed throughout life because you look low T. You cannot act high T unless you look high t simple as

There's a lot of science behind how people react to shit by attractive men and unattractive men. Lines, actions everything changes if you just swap faces and it becomes confident vs tryhard.
Picking up a girl is like baking a cake, you follow a set of instructions and you get a certain result. There is a right and a wrong way of baking cakes or approaching girls. None of what he'd done was correct. He had the ability to approach her sooner than that before he got thrown into that friendzone and he could've just asked her out instead of putting her on the spot like that. Fine, if you believe that he would've acted low t anyway that's alright, but you can't say that his approach doesn't matter just because he looks a certain way. He hasn't tried the right approach.

I've been rejected by many girls who were average or below average, and the simple reason was because my approach was wrong. My looks didn't help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and volcelfatcel
Picking up a girl is like baking a cake, you follow a set of instructions and you get a certain result. There is a right and a wrong way of baking cakes or approaching girls. None of what he'd done was correct. He had the ability to approach her sooner than that before he got thrown into that friendzone and he could've just asked her out instead of putting her on the spot like that. Fine, if you believe that he would've acted low t anyway that's alright, but you can't say that his approach doesn't matter just because he looks a certain way. He hasn't tried the right approach.

I've been rejected by many girls who were average or below average, and the simple reason was because my approach was wrong. My looks didn't help.
The reality is bro, it was his looks his cuckish approach low t behaviour is mental programming he went through because he has looked like a low t high trust cuck all his life. He acts like his face because your face is how you should act, no matter how he approached it wouldn't help.

There's a limit with looks and aspie serial killer vibes bro

• Hmm...
The reality is bro, it was his looks his cuckish approach low t behaviour is mental programming he went through because he has looked like a low t high trust cuck all his life. He acts like his face because your face is how you should act, no matter how he approached it wouldn't help.

There's a limit with looks and aspie serial killer vibes bro
Now the million dollar question: how many girls have you asked out in real life in the past year?

• +1
Now the million dollar question: how many girls have you asked out in real life in the past year?
I don't ask out girls but I've had girls interested in me since the start of the year that message me I'm not attracted so I don't approach, I rot inside my house because everything is closed, school is online.
I can definitely tell this from experience of seeing other men approach girls at my school, low trust guys can pull confident shit and be low inhib in class, while some chink tried the same shit and everyone laughed at him for being a tryhard. That's just life.

You do give aspie serial killer vibes when you sent that video of you talking, you'd slay in a club regardless just because of you being tall so idk whats your point? you are genetically blessed. Your issue was basic NT vibes, and now you are getting it and catching up to the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .*my*.
I don't ask out girls but I've had girls interested in me since the start of the year that message me I'm not attracted so I don't approach, I rot inside my house because everything is closed, school is online.
I can definitely tell this from experience of seeing other men approach girls at my school, low trust guys can pull confident shit and be low inhib in class, while some chink tried the same shit and everyone laughed at him for being a tryhard. That's just life.

You do give aspie serial killer vibes when you sent that video of you talking, you'd slay in a club regardless just because of you being tall so idk whats your point? you are genetically blessed. Your issue was basic NT vibes, and now you are getting it and catching up to the rest.
right but I got a girl and you don't as far as I know. Not saying this to criticize you just saying that you don't know what you're talking about.

• +1
autismo post

• JFL
I've had girls interested in me since the start of the year that message me I'm not attracted so I don't approach
And why are you lying to me? This is completely false and you know it.

• Hmm...
right but I got a girl and you don't as far as I know. Not saying this to criticize you just saying that you don't know what you're talking about.
Haivng a girl doesn't matter because I've experience lookism and the same shit I'm saying, behaviour meaning changes when u change faces. A chink tried be low inhib and taunt a teacher and he got a fucking suspension for being a tryhard subhuman, a low inhib spanish guy did the same shit and made the teacher laugh

And why are you lying to me? This is completely false and you know it.
I mean I'm not attracted to black girls or happas, that's all I'll say. I'm not approaching anyone until i'm fully leaned out or i'm actually attracted I have been messaged first by three girls.

They're beckys but i'm not attracted to black girls or half latino asian girls just not my type. If I wanted to larp i'd say some iberian stacy just dmed me and i'm too good for her, but it's becky black girls and latino-asian girls

• +1
I mean I'm not attracted to black girls or happas, that's all I'll say. I'm not approaching anyone until i'm fully leaned out or i'm actually attracted I have been messaged first by three girls.

They're beckys but i'm not attracted to black girls or half latino asian girls just not my type. If I wanted to larp i'd say some iberian stacy just dmed me and i'm too good for her, but it's becky black girls and latino-asian girls
I guess you keep the cope then. Good luck.

• JFL
I guess you keep the cope then. Good luck.
I mean, I haven't shit on you this thread, you still give giga larp vibes but you seem to be larping less ever since you got your girl. Go to a club chadlite and you'll understand how blessed you are genetically even if ur absolutely socially retarded

It's pointless to analyze prepubescent relationships

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and .*my*.
kms for having seen this holy shit i cant

• JFL
why do people think is just looks or just how he acted both matter he looks like shit and acts like shit

end of the thread