Makes a fat girl account on Tinder gets 100 likes; No wonder men are becoming Virgins and angry

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Hypergamy is too real

How do we fix this?
this is out of control

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 15827, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
thanks to online dating only the top 0.05% of men now get to engage in hookup culture. You get other men's leftovers at the tail end of their fertile years. Enjoy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Baldingman1998, ALP and 1 other person
Link to the Account?

thanks to online dating only the top 0.05% of men now get to engage in hookup culture. You get other men's leftovers at the tail end of their fertile years. Enjoy.
I'm not saying an average guy can't get laid, what I'm saying is right now there is a culture of almost all quality women getting ran through by hundreds if not thousands of cocks before they settle down. I've gotten laid my fair share and have a good gf, but my point is that this cancerous hookup culture is going to ultimately rip society apart at the seams. Think larger than your individual pipe laying for once. It’s over for western society

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
I'm not saying an average guy can't get laid, what I'm saying is right now there is a culture of almost all quality women getting ran through by hundreds if not thousands of cocks before they settle down. I've gotten laid my fair share and have a good gf, but my point is that this cancerous hookup culture is going to ultimately rip society apart at the seams. Think larger than your individual pipe laying for once. It’s over for western society
That feeling when "think for The greater good because collectivism" but at The same time "if you dont think for The greater good its over"

My libertarian Spirit is confused. Should i follow The free market or The principles my civilization was built on and thrived

• +1
Reactions: RICO
I’ve been running experiments on dating apps for A long time.

My biggest secret other than looksmaxxing and improving my social skills by trial and error is this:

“I set my profile to bisexual and start getting 10x as many likes as before”

This is how you cheat the algorithms to boost your profile score BTW

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, elzde95, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
I’ve been running experiments on dating apps for A long time.

View attachment 1418170View attachment 1418173
My biggest secret other than looksmaxxing and improving my social skills by trial and error is this:

“I set my profile to bisexual and start getting 10x as many likes as before”

This is how you cheat the algorithms to boost your profile score BTW
I like men and women now.

• JFL
pics or larp, nobody wants fat girls

How do we fix this?
this is out of control
Make an account with a fat guy too, if you want to test and arrive to a correct conclusion.

pics or larp, nobody wants fat girls
This is the most believable shit ever. Look at the granny who slept with like 2k guys, or search up juggernaut theory. Absolute fatties get more matches than like 4/10's because guys think they have better chance

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
This is because, because of dating apps. Ban the apps lol capitalism even commodified love and dating

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and Baldingman1998
This is because, because of dating apps. Ban the apps lol capitalism even commodified love and dating
Cope. The real solution is this :

• +1