MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm stunned. Doesn't he have better positioned bones (Mandible, maxilla, chin) + stronger browridge, attractive-eyes? Lips he murders me. I lack bone mass/density. He has that in abundance I think.
idk you just seem to have more harmony imo, I didn’t take long to analyse the faces or some shit, just from first impressions you mog

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 3043
idk you just seem to have more harmony imo, I didn’t take long to analyse the faces or some shit, just from first impressions you mog
it's me or this pajeet had his face really more harmonized in the "arabian coping" video than when he came here?

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and sytyl
nah but I got a 17 year old that wants me to come fuck her when she turns 18

I'm laughing. What difference does it make if she's 17 or 18? She keeps it hush and that's it. A couple months ain't gonna make a difference. I don't trust that. She's teasing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, mogstar, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
abmonger mogs both

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@Be_ConfidentBro do I mog the nigger or not? Be honest.
I honestly think you mog. You have way better eye area, better coloring, overall harmony and pheno.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
All my stats are in my sig
Ah I see, 17 is decent 3 years ago i was only at 10 (i was into a LTR) but from December 2018 to now i went up to 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
@tyronelite is failod by his 404 lower third/jaw imo. Makes your skull alienish. Still slayerlite bc heat eye area nw1
@MakinItHappen failod by pheno body height and of course nt. Face is good though

irl tyronelite (psl htn) vs
Irl normie-htn (if you don’t account for nt)

I'm laughing. What difference does it make if she's 17 or 18? She keeps it hush and that's it. A couple months ain't gonna make a difference. I don't trust that. She's teasing.
I already have her number and snap lol plus she's still a MINOR so if she sends me nudes IM FUCKED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@MakinItHappen mogs

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6908
Tyrone mogs

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
@tyronelite is failod by his 404 lower third/jaw imo. Makes your skull alienish. Still slayerlite bc heat eye area nw1
@MakinItHappen failod by pheno body height and of course nt. Face is good though

I have a NT face and personality though jfl. I joke around on camera for lols.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, sytyl and Deleted member 3043
Ah I see, 17 is decent 3 years ago i was only at 10 (i was into a LTR) but from December 2018 to now i went up to 25.
3 years ago? I lost my virginity at 21 lol. Plus I work a lot and have hobbies or else I'd invite tinder hoes my place 24/7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Nah I am NT af LOL. You guys only see me when I'm playing the joker jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 10673 and 2 others
This is not reddit bro don't waste time thinking about hard Rs.

this guy is too funny man

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Michael Myers, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others

So because I don't have a robust model tier lower third it's a failo? LOL I'm not even leanmaxed yet

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 7098
3 years ago? I lost my virginity at 21 lol. Plus I work a lot and have hobbies or else I'd invite tinder hoes my place 24/7
3 years ago i was in my second LTR, my first started in 2012 and ended in 2014 while the second one started in 2016 so i just banged 10 girls in 4 years before looksmaxxing. I live in a small italian town tho so location plays a role too.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Nigga vs Nigger.
"There is a difference between being black and being a nigger. Niggerdom is cultural. That's why you get intelligent black guys who go Harvard and stupid af black guys who get their necks kneeled on until death."
- Ravi, 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10709, Ocelot and 11 others
"There is a difference between being black and being a nigger. Niggerdom is cultural. That's why you get intelligent black guys who go Harvard and stupid af black guys who get their necks kneeled on until death."
- Ravi, 2020
View attachment 951443

Yeah i guess i like this guy so i see him as black. He's educated and likeable. Lmao fair enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and zaynbrah
@MakinItHappen What I've noticed is some guys are rating based on model standards & not the average normie walking the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, 5'8manlet, Lmao and 4 others
@MakinItHappen What I've noticed is some guys are rating based on model standards & not the average normie walking the streets
The curry now doesn't mog anyone where i live, if people saw him they would think he is some kind of guy who works in his Pakistani dad shop, but that's because indians aren't very common in italy. You look slighly better than average but nothing too remarkable, but your height is giga halo in normieland.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043
I rated you chadlite irl lol. The fact your upper third is a lot wider than your lower third failos you.
You are htn on psl but that shit don’t matter.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and tyronelite
that black dude is ugly asf but he mogs coz height, body and 2nd best race to be
makinithappen would mog if he were a few inches taller and fully looksmaxed

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
The curry now doesn't mog anyone where i live, if people saw him they would think he is some kind of guy who works in his Pakistani dad shop, but that's because indians aren't very common in italy. You look slighly better than average but nothing too remarkable, but your height is giga halo in normieland.
What's not considered normieland? Like give me countries to swipe in on tinder that you think I would do terrible in or where I have 0 appeal
I rated you chadlite irl lol. The fact your upper third is a lot wider than your lower third failos you.
You are htn on psl but that shit don’t matter.
yeah it's cuz my gonials are rounded + I don't have massater muscles

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
What's not considered normieland? Like give me countries to swipe in on tinder that you think I would do terrible in or where I have 0 appeal

Exactly

Trying to be contrarian bruv?
He has zero appeal

This professional picture seems like the most accurate
15086894 F8CE 4F6E 8BC9 3D2C5E7283C8

In that picture, he looks like a completely average poor black guy.

Also, he looks like he is just slightly muscular in some of his pics, while in yours, you look gymmaxxed at 15-20% body fat, your eye area and your jaw are way better and you kind of have a dom face, while he looks weak and average.

You said previously that I mog you, but your face looks way more dom than mine could ever be, no matter what I did to change mine.

With your looks, you should be able to get laid often. You're not Chad by any means, but you're better than average.

He only looks good in some of his photos and that is because he looks like he is more NT (more normal socially) than you, but you're better looking.

He is taller than you though but your face looks much better than his.

Here is another picture that proves my point even better:

F530AD80 C983 4CE8 86B1 46960E72EE73

VS

Photo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Michael Myers, .👽. and 8 others
that black dude is ugly asf but he mogs coz height, body and 2nd best race to be
makinithappen would mog if he were a few inches taller and fully looksmaxed
lol this nigga.. If only you knew

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i hate when this nigga gives a like but don't reply @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
lol this nigga.. If only you knew
He does have better face, but you give nt vibes etc, so basicaeverything about you halos your face over his irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6908 and 2 others

Swipe in Italy you will get very low match rate.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and tyronelite
He has zero appeal

This professional picture seems like the most accurate
View attachment 951438

In that picture, he looks like a completely average poor black guy.

Also, he looks like he is just slightly muscular in some of his pics, while in yours, you look gymmaxxed at 15-20% body fat, your eye area and your jaw are way better and you kind of have a dom face, while he looks weak and average.

You said previously that I mog you, but your face looks way more dom than mine could ever be, no matter what I did to change mine.

With your looks, you should be able to get laid often. You're not Chad by any means, but you're better than average.

He only looks good in some of his photos and that is because he looks like he is more NT (more normal socially) than you, but you're better looking.

He is taller than you though but your face looks much better than his.

Here is another picture that proves my point even better:

View attachment 951452

VS

View attachment 951461
7FC68323 7B9C 4881 B1E7 BA978A9992B0
YEAH BRO YOU GOT ME I TOTALLY
HAVE 0 APPEAL.
CE4574FD A7FC 4AA9 B589 B24D53B064DA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Michael Myers, .👽. and 8 others
Tyronelite flat outnhas 1000+ tinder matches while the currycel gets 0-10 with his unphotoshopped look. No contest

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, ReverseNorwoodPill and Tyronecell
@africancel you’re right dudes don’t know how to rate black guys

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Michael Myers, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
@tyronelite Mogs easily ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, tyronelite and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and tyronelite
Currycel looks like shit for a curry and tyrone lite is high tier for a black guy. Women see this and hes the choice. Seriously, pslers need to stop thinking you need to look like white chad to be a slayer jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 3043
nah you'r coping, average guy gets no like or matches for weeks. But for sure, quality photos r life changer
I had around 450 matches on tinder with gold, but all of them were 7/10 plus
Average and nt is enough

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person