MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just did this experiment 2 months ago my G. As I said before I work close to 70-80 hours a week & have goals I want to accomplish. Slaying isn’t something that important rn
Do you work 14 hours a day? Brutal. Did you use Gold? Swiped around the world or only one city?

This is the problem with this forum @streege @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax
I'm not saying that I wouldn't bang some of them if I had the chance but since that is Tinder and tinder gives you a very low success rate, I just don't think that it's worth it tbh, the reason why I say this is because on Tinder, high tier beckies act like I should beg for their attention, while in real life, women who are much hotter than high tier beckies often try to get my attention.

Since real life offers me low effort and high reward and tinder offers me high effort and low reward, I see tinder as a waste of time, at least for me.

I never said that your matches are ugly, but the way you are talking about them seems dishonest (or delusional if it isn't the case).

Also, you claim you are not gymmaxxed and while you could become more muscular, you are already muscular, you're far from being a weak skinny guy like me, you're just slightly less muscular than @MakinItHappen so if you have very little experience in the gym, it's because you have good genetics for muscle building.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Yo I just had a shower and came back ready for the NBA. Wtf is happening with this thread? Disputes everywhere lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
I'm not saying that I wouldn't bang some of them if I had the chance but since that is Tinder and tinder gives you a very low success rate, I just don't think that it's worth it tbh, the reason why I say this is because on Tinder, high tier beckies act like I should beg for their attention, while in real life, women who are much hotter than high tier beckies often try to get my attention.

Since real life offers me low effort and high reward and tinder offers me high effort and low reward, I see tinder as a waste of time, at least for me.

I never said that your matches are ugly, but the way you are talking about them seems dishonest (or delusional if it isn't the case).

Also, you claim you are not gymmaxxed and while you could become more muscular, you are already muscular, you're far from being a weak skinny guy like me, you're just slightly less muscular than @MakinItHappen so if you have very little experience in the gym, it's because you have good genetics for muscle building.
Bro you are still a virgin shut up with this nonsense

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
Yo I just had a shower and came back ready for the NBA. Wtf is happening with this thread? Disputes everywhere lol.
They are saying ur a fat PAKI who is getting hunted by dark web niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Legit. @aut0phobic @MoeZart @streege Dudes still live in delusional Stacy fantasy land. Honestly the reason guys like @copingvolcel calls chick like that fat is because they’re scared of being judged & if it doesn’t match the PSL standard of a Stacy she’s automatically subhuman.

JFL at this forum. A lot of y’all gonna be virgins for life
bro i have not once criticised the girls you're matching with jfl

i'm literally saying you mog over all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
but the way you are talking about them seems dishonest (or delusional if it isn't the case).
Wym dishonest ? This is my type LOL I never said any of em were stacies Beckys whatever.. idc what you rate em cuz looks are subjective anyway. Your definition of Stacy Becky is different from mine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 3043
Then do it. Its easy to shop all of that with face app. I bet you he will still be incel kek
i have not and will not ever waste my time doing a tinder experiment, but we can agree to disagree

psl =/= smv anyway as has been established

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6908
Currycel looks like shit for a curry and tyrone lite is high tier for a black guy. Women see this and hes the choice. Seriously, pslers need to stop thinking you need to look like white chad to be a slayer jfl

I agree he mogs, but your bias is quite remarkable. Not because there is bias, but because you have the front to put it over like it's not bias and rather some sort of "intellectual objective" take/perspective. LMAO. Get real bro.

One or two people saying me isn't because of the caucasian bias at all. It's because they saw me in motion probably. That "lighter is better" notion we all hear about in the "looks theory" community isn't playing a subconscious/unconscious role here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Wym dishonest ? This is my type LOL I never said any of em were stacies Beckys whatever.. idc what you rate em cuz looks are subjective anyway. Your definition of Stacy Becky is different from mine.
tbh if i follow my psl autism, i'll just chop off my head with surgeries until reaching the highest level of looks possible to LTR this level of looks :

But that's a big cope, because once you'r PSL 5+, ok height and frame, you have to max out everything else to get into relationship with top tier females

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
  • +1
mogging me on matches tbh
Are you in London? I used to get more matches when I was in London...
I’m in America. I’m doing another experiment in major cities only & the next one will be Europe

I agree he mogs, but your bias is quite remarkable. Not because there is bias, but because you have the front to put it over like it's not bias and rather some sort of "intellectual objective" take/perspective. LMAO. Get real bro.

One or two people saying me isn't because of the caucasian bias at all. It's because they saw me in motion probably. That "lighter is better" notion we all hear about in the "looks theory" community isn't playing a subconscious/unconscious role here.
Its not my bias if literal women are offering sex and matching him on tinder at a rate 100x times you.

@Kingkellz check out this dumpster fire :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 3043
makinithappen mogs him facially
and i'm not even being biased

but tyronelite looks more groomed/cleaner

taller and better body

so more smv

also nt

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel, tyronelite and 2 others
I’m in America. I’m doing another experiment in major cities only & the next one will be Europe
ohhh okay, just assumed you were in the UK cuz those guys you were with looked hella british

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 3043 and zaynbrah

taller and better body

so more smv

also nt
exactly jfl

but he's having a fucking panic attack over this even though him being worse PSL isn't a problem for him whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 9072
Honestly? i think @MakinItHappen mogs him if he lost weight.

• +1

taller and better body

so more smv

also nt
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Legit. @aut0phobic @MoeZart @streege Dudes still live in delusional Stacy fantasy land. Honestly the reason guys like @copingvolcel calls chick like that fat is because they’re scared of being judged & if it doesn’t match the PSL standard of a Stacy she’s automatically subhuman.

JFL at this forum. A lot of y’all gonna be virgins for life
People here need to realise they’re on this site because they’re not good looking enough. Yet they overate themselves

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043 and tyronelite
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, thickdickdaddy27 and tyronelite

you mog him slightly tbh but you are extremely mentally ill & it comes across in pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, lutte, randomuser2407 and 1 other person
Its not my bias if literal women are offering sex and matching him on tinder at a rate 100x times you.

Nah but you're making it out like it's a landslide victory. I am not dumb bro. I understand the primal instincts females have and he has better bone density/mass, eyes, colouring & stature + "he must be big BBC" halo.

At the core, you are correct, but it's nowhere near as much of a gap as you're making out. Your post was OTT lmao. Some real hyperbole shit. What else were you expecting? I mean the score is 40-10 to him. For every 4 votes he's had, I've received 1. It's pretty convincing. You're showing you have inferiority complex towards your own race with this little outburst. Chill bruv. I'm the one with an inferiority Pajeet complex.

You mandem are good. Black Lives Matter!!! Dw. Be easy.

People here need to realise they’re on this site because they’re not good looking enough
Words cannot explain how stupid this is

HOW can you think that the average user of this site discovers it because they think they're GL? Do you even know what site we're on?

@Sergeant immortalise this retardation by making it the site slogan tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
Like I said, I am attracted to some of your matches, I don't prefer women who are extremely skinny because after a point, when they are too skinny, they usually have a flat ass and tiny boobs. All I was saying is that if that is all you can get, then you are not as attractive as you think you are, because in those 17 matches, most will reject you, and out of those that won't, they'll either ghost you after giving you their number, when you ask them out on a date or on the day of the date, dating women outside of social circles is much more difficult than you think, especially when using tinder.

Nah but you're making it out like it's a landslide victory. I am not dumb bro. I understand the primal instincts females have and he has better bone density/mass, eyes, colouring & stature + "he must be big BBC" halo.

At the core, you are correct, but it's nowhere near as much of a gap as you're making out. Your post was OTT lmao. Some real hyperbole shit. What else were you expecting? I mean the score is 40-10 to him. For every 4 votes he's had, I've received 1. It's pretty convincing. You're showing you have inferiority complex towards your own race with this little outburst. Chill bruv. I'm the one with an inferiority Pajeet complex.

You mandem are good. Black Lives Matter!!! Dw. Be easy.
I don't get why you don't lose the bloat tho, you can improve a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Like I said, I am attracted to some of your matches, I don't prefer women who are extremely skinny because after a point, when they are too skinny, they usually have a flat ass and tiny boobs. All I was saying is that if that is all you can get, then you are not as attractive as you think you are, because in those 17 matches, most will reject you, and out of those that won't, they'll either ghost you after giving you their number, when you ask them out on a date or on the day of the date, dating women outside of social circles is much more difficult than you think, especially when using tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Travis, Michael Myers and 13 others
Words cannot explain how stupid this is

HOW can you think that the average user of this site discovers it because they think they're GL? Do you even know what site we're on?

@Sergeant immortalise this retardation by making it the site slogan tbh
I’ve seen so many users on here who think they’re chad or chadlite and then wonder why they are virgins. Also most here turn down women they see as “ugly” when in reality the women mog them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, randomuser2407 and 2 others
@tyronelite Mogs especially with appeal, but I don't think it was a fair battle with the pics with makinithappen

• +1
I don't get why you don't lose the bloat tho, you can improve a lot.

I weighed like 96-98kg back when I joined this site dude (Start of lockdown)

I've lost A LOT OF WEIGHT. The camera is bloating me by 10lbs. Go google it.

I'm eating once a day and training twice a day. I'm approaching 29. It's harder to get a good resting metabolic rate now for me. Esp working from Pajeet genetics. Give me 3 more weeks. It's going to happen. National lockdown in UK is officially over by 8th March. They're injecting all the buddas right now. I can't use cables which pisses me off, but for everything else I have no excuse and you're right as a former athlete, it shouldn't be a problem. Don't watch that tho. Soon come.

black guy mogs.has some low inhibition halo but the currycel deffo voice and accent mogs him, also funny af in a non NT way :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9488, Babyblackcarrot and 5 others
The fact that infuriates me is how he acts so spoiled about pussy despite being virgin.
yeh true

@LondonVillie you're right about @copingvolcel but it's not rly the majority of users that are turning down women ngl

most of these guys can't get within 2 metres of one without breaking down. NT and gymcelling is legitimately the antidote for so many users.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
All I was saying is that if that is all you can get, then you are not as attractive as you think you are, because in those 17 matches, most will reject you, and out of those that won't, they'll either ghost you after giving you their number, when you ask them out on a date or on the day of the date, dating women outside of social circles is much more difficult than you think, especially when using tinder.
Who said this is all I can get ? :lul: :lul: Bro im a night club social circle maxxer. I use tinder as a backup not my main source of getting chicks.

I don’t use tinder unless I’m unable to go out & socialize thru parties, clubs, bars.

Attachments

• E727705D-D7CC-49C6-A4EA-4942D5E63EF1.jpeg
    E727705D-D7CC-49C6-A4EA-4942D5E63EF1.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
I weighed like 96-98kg back when I joined this site dude (Start of lockdown)

I've lost A LOT OF WEIGHT. The camera is bloating me by 10lbs. Go google it.

I'm eating once a day and training twice a day. I'm approaching 29. It's harder to get a good resting metabolic rate now for me. Esp working from Pajeet genetics. Give me 3 more weeks. It's going to happen. National lockdown in UK is officially over by 8th March. They're injecting all the buddas right now. I can't use cables which pisses me off, but for everything else I have no excuse and you're right as a former athlete, it shouldn't be a problem. Don't watch that tho. Soon come.
Bro no excuses, I'm 5ft10 and weight 72 kgs, i used to cope like you when I was fat but during lockdown i just did push ups and bough a pull up bar.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6908
most of these guys can't get within 2 metres of one without breaking down.
BOOM EXACTLY. As soon as their Stacy who they dream about & make threads about approach them (if they even do) they’ll turn into a fuckin puddle of sweat & anxiety

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Travis
Bro no excuses, I'm 5ft10 and weight 72 kgs, i used to cope like you when I was fat but during lockdown i just did push ups and bough a pull up bar.

I've bought a bench, standard size barbell, plates, 2 adjustable (up to 32kg) dumbbells & an E-Z bar with weights to go with it. In total I've spent I think over a 1,200 pounds on just sheer gym equipment. If you didn't think I was serious, revaluate lol. I'm MakinItHappen for goodness sake. :cool:

• +1
bro i have not once criticised the girls you're matching with jfl

i'm literally saying you mog over all
I didn’t tag you for that part lol I tagged you for the delusion part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
fuck this rating section @aut0phobic i mean he probably tagged for tagging because we agree on the fact that these matches are fine.
Other than that, tbh, there are days i feel average and below and others i feel fine, acting and staying as a male mentally wise helps a lot, at the end of the day, women aren't that big of a deal to make yourself behave like a sissy depressed twink, and they sense it too.
Especially given how much the average male is ugly and yet has no real issue - i don't buy the 20/100 of males are virgins till late 20s.

The more you gymaxx, leanmaxx, the better you feel ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 1862 and tyronelite